YesNoOk

Omegaman ( an enhanced Megaman ) for download (Read 30428 times)

Started by THSUNAMI, August 29, 2007, 04:54:46 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Tell what you think

download
67 (67.7%)
review please
32 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Omegaman ( an enhanced Megaman ) for download
#1  August 29, 2007, 04:54:46 pm
  • Through pain i gain strength
    • thsunami.deviantart.com/
My first fully complete  Character for mugen is an edited zerosvc_saber but with megamans head, colors and also got rid of that dumb pair of panties.

The stlye i placed was on projectile combat and evasion, most of the attacks do damage and movement at the same time.

His Ai comes from constant study fom help guides and breaking down others AI to understand how theres work and why.

I perfer editing and animating then programing as the smallest mistake has huge reprocasions.

At the moment i plan to use him as a basic blueprint for later mugen projects. Especially my completely hand drawn and coloered original sprite pack for krillian.

Of course any input on how to improve would be gladly appreciated

some one asked for screenshots? sorry but i don't know how upload it before

sorry it seemed the first link died out before it should have heres the new one

http://rapidshare.com/files/53055751/omegaman.zip
Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:25:03 am by Titiln
Re: Omegaman ( an enhanced Megaman ) for download
#2  August 29, 2007, 04:57:13 pm
  • It SUPPOSED to be a gamecube logo....
Looks O.K, but what is he doing in the third sceenie? :-\

Also, You might want to do something with his icon thing, its way to big.
Thats one happy monkey and also my WIP! 15%
#3  August 29, 2007, 05:01:56 pm
  • Bite me...or rather, I Bite you!
He is turning into a gun :P

-Sphinxe1-
#4  August 29, 2007, 05:07:07 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Looks like he turned into a sex machine of some sorts...

MEGAMAN HEAD, WEWT!
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#5  August 29, 2007, 05:10:32 pm
who made this originally?
#6  August 29, 2007, 05:22:37 pm
  • DAT SAX
Soo.

How many characters did you steal sprites, codes, and sounds from to make this piece of shit you call a character?

Or did you lose count?

:)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#7  August 29, 2007, 05:23:21 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Alright.

1) Head needs a little work on. Also, you should take out the hair. Would making his hair the same color as the background of the sprite work?

2) QCB 2K super does *way* too much damage. If I didn't go on 170% life bars, it would instantly kill my opponent.

No other major problems on my end in terms of gameplay.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#8  August 29, 2007, 05:24:56 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
#9  August 29, 2007, 05:25:09 pm
Soo.

How many characters did you steal sprites, codes, and sounds from to make this piece of shit you call a character?

Megaman's head, A Zero body, an edit of RyuDG's command file, Shao Kahn sounds...

However, in all honesty, people have to start somewhere.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#10  August 29, 2007, 05:27:54 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
Soo.

Megaman's head, A Zero body, an edit of RyuDG's command file, Shao Kahn sounds...

Yeah, but if the codes are stolen they get nothing out of it. I'd be better for him to Ask for the sprites and do the coding on his own. Not the right place to start if your pirating everything.
#11  August 29, 2007, 05:30:22 pm
please make sure to state your sources for this character
#12  August 29, 2007, 05:30:43 pm
  • DAT SAX
So let's see.

Zero
RyuDG
Akuma (WTF WAS THE POINT OF THE MESSATSU)
Shao Khan
Megaman
Iron Man
Guile
Onslaught
Tetsu it seems

All in all with the usual stolen character MUGEN slow-downs, fucked up portraits, unnecessary sounds in stupid places, crazy ass hitdefs, IT'S OVER 9000 DAMAGES, infinite priorities, and occasional Mugen crashes.

Yeah, you fail at creating. :)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#13  August 29, 2007, 05:33:07 pm
Soo.

Yeah, but if the codes are stolen they get nothing out of it. I'd be better for him to Ask for the sprites and do the coding on his own. Not the right place to start if your pirating everything.

Walk before you run. Moral aside, this character isn't *that* bad. At least he did put some effort into it, at least for frakenspriting that head on the character.

Cenobite 53 said:
#14  August 29, 2007, 06:06:34 pm
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
Soo.

Walk before you run. Moral aside, this character isn't *that* bad. At least he did put some effort into it, at least for frakenspriting that head on the character.

Is it so hard to ask, when i started messing around with codes and editing characters atleast i asked the creators if it's alright, this kid went out and stole
So let's see.

Zero
RyuDG
Akuma (WTF WAS THE POINT OF THE MESSATSU)
Shao Khan
Megaman
Iron Man
Guile
Onslaught
Tetsu it seems

All in all with the usual stolen character MUGEN slow-downs, fucked up portraits, unnecessary sounds in stupid places, crazy ass hitdefs, IT'S OVER 9000 DAMAGES, infinite priorities, and occasional Mugen crashes.

Yeah, you fail at creating. :)

to many characters and codes and sprites, i mean jeeze is it so hard to start from scratch, or atleast contact the creator.

people started them because of the guild's new rules.

and of course they steal.....
#15  August 29, 2007, 06:08:21 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
lol @ IT'S OVER 9000!!! :yeses: Testing broken characters is fun.

Animugen

#16  August 29, 2007, 06:10:13 pm
Nice looking megaman.I'm gonna try em out.
#17  August 29, 2007, 06:12:30 pm
Soo.

Is it so hard to ask, when i started messing around with codes and editing characters atleast i asked the creators if it's alright, this kid went out and stole

As I said, "moral aside". I'm not saying it's perfectly okay to steal. I'm just not biting his head off because he did.

Also, playing with him some more, this character *does* need more work on it.

Cenobite 53 said:
#18  August 29, 2007, 06:31:22 pm
  • I'll Wait, Untill You Make Your Move.
Now every topic with a rare/stolen character turns into a "where all the fucking moral is?" topic.

Anyway, Copy X > All. Thank you for making a dream come true.

"Genocide Cutter!"

Animugen

#19  August 29, 2007, 06:33:05 pm
Say if you steal a character can't you get in seriuos trouble for doing so?I'm not saying anyone is stealing anything I'm just wondering.
#20  August 29, 2007, 06:34:35 pm
Say if you steal a character can't you get in seriuos trouble for doing so?I'm not saying anyone is stealing anything I'm just wondering.

Not anymore, at least not here =D that's why this place is so awesome, it's only about fun.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#21  August 29, 2007, 06:44:22 pm
Should you lift considerable parts from another piece of MUGEN content to use that in your "own" work without mentioning this fact to anyone and this circumstance is later discovered (very often, it is!), it would end up making you look pretty silly in many people's eyes.

But we would not ban you for it--if you admit your actions and don't act stupid about it. Needless to say, it would be better if you made it public knowledge just what you have taken from which source from the beginning (in a readme file, for example).
#22  August 29, 2007, 06:46:03 pm
Pick something like P.O.T.S.'s Ken and say "I did this character" is stealing, download P.O.T.S.'s Ken, put a God Pallete on it, and say "I did this character" isn't stealing.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#23  August 29, 2007, 06:49:14 pm
Should you lift considerable parts from another piece of MUGEN content to use that in your "own" work without mentioning this fact to anyone and this circumstance is later discovered (very often, it is!), it would end up making you look pretty silly in many people's eyes.

But we would not ban you for it--if you admit your actions and don't act stupid about it. Needless to say, it would be better if you made it public knowledge just what you have taken from which source from the beginning (in a readme file, for example).

I Love u!
#24  August 29, 2007, 07:00:10 pm
Pick something like P.O.T.S.'s Ken and say "I did this character" is stealing, download P.O.T.S.'s Ken, put a God Pallete on it, and say "I did this character" isn't stealing.
please read what i posted again.
#25  August 29, 2007, 08:50:00 pm
  • "You'll hang for this!"
#26  August 29, 2007, 09:05:35 pm
God Rugal by Warusaki isnt stolen.

God Rugal by Lord Of The Flies isnt stolen

:wacko:

Most God Characters nowadays are stolen, God Ken, God Ryu. They're made only for fun, so there's no point in creating a new character from zero.

God Rugal is diferent, he has a part in real games, like CVS Ryu.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#27  August 29, 2007, 10:03:08 pm
I thought it was one of an edited-Iron Man's transformations.

another possibility, yes. The only thing this character is missing is a proton cannon (unless of course, this character has such said attack).

Animugen

#28  August 29, 2007, 10:27:56 pm
Excellent work man.This mega man makes me think about the megamn from that movie megaman star force.Great job man I'm loving this megaman :sugoi:
#29  August 29, 2007, 10:57:07 pm

Animugen

#30  August 29, 2007, 11:02:02 pm
Naw.It's tight.Sure his body and face don't match but still.He's awesome.
Who made omega man originally
#31  August 30, 2007, 12:36:31 am
To Titiln that asked who made it originally, Well it was me it edited every little bit using the sprite packs of saber zero that i found on the net, made sure to get ride of those damn panties ( man it was a pain getting riding of them one by one ).

I did later download a saberzero someone else did for programing ideas but pretty did not pay it any attention and mostly studied the ai and progrming of broli and wolverine chracters.

Sorry never did notice until now that the head is a little to big
#32  August 30, 2007, 01:00:10 am
Soo.

Or did you lose count?

To those that are wondering one i am an graphic artist i work better in editing and creating my own sprites then coding. Personally i hate it but i never stole what i did was basic buy a watch take it apart find how and why it works then mimic and alter it use and porpuse to fit my needs.

My greatest inpsiration has always been broli from nightmare if i remeber properly from there i have broken down serveral other chraracters in order to understand how there work not to mwntion my greatest sorce has been this very website in the torturail section in order to understand why somthing workslike it does from there i did a very simple task of working ground up placeing pice by pice always going back checking my work from examples of my betters in coding to see where i went worng and how to better the results.

My truest sources like i said one has been  brolui ( through the direct coding never works but always helps in inspiring ) and the wolverine that i have studied from head to toe and altered many of the basic concepts to help me in creation.

I have never stolen because simply that never works because one aspect or another never comes out right.

I did copy a lot for ai now thats true because why the rest i got a good grasp on, ai is still my weakest area through  still now one direct or complete copy i tried my best to understand the relationship betweens codes and so forth to get the result wanted.

I do plan to work harder in AI in my new one but if i had someone want to handle the coding while i did only sprite packs ( and i can and am doing a complete hand drawn sprite pack right now for krillian right now )  

If you don't think i can draw then check my diviantart page   http://thsunami.deviantart.com/

http://thsunami.deviantart.com/

The reason for the edit is because i had problems know reducing the size and i did not have a scanner

( there is close to 300 hundred hand drawn sprites for each chracter so it does take time to scan or a pretty to pay for the scaning and i am doing this for fun and experience )
#33  August 30, 2007, 01:32:06 am
taking code is stealing
taking sprites not from spritepacks is stealing
again stolen shit gets no love
plus nightmare broli is a stolen pile of shit in itself
also you need the authors that you took shit or got ideas from

Like i said i never took a direct copy from anyone what i did is see an attack or move from another chracter
 copy paste to see the results then break it down to understand why it did what it did it and most times get ride of it or simply do a complete overhall to tweaking, elimanting sections, adding others or completly changing the time frames and speed.

And the spries all come from sprites packs especially saber zero the only time i got any sprites from others was for energys or hit sparks and even then i have been collecting sprites packs and downloading them from others websites because simpley it is far more efficiant.

The project started from the desire to alter the original mvc megaman to be more like a living weapon to show off it's mechanical parts thats why i took the body of saber zero as his was the best megaman line body out there.

The head thing may not seem much placing each head and getting ride of those damn panties took time.

When you study from others that are better then you in any subject you pay attention to what they do and brak it down to it's simpliest equations to understand how it works and why and i put a lot of effort to understand every move reason why to it's effects creating new ones from it's corpse.

I never did a direct copy only a disecting of each organ ( code ) fully grasp it's porpuse and implement attributes either changes for it's new use .

Oh i did use Phobos sprites ( again a sprite pack i found ) to try give the image of megaman becomeing his weapons to show of that he is a mahine and not a man

Animugen

#34  August 30, 2007, 04:36:21 pm
Wow ppl just keeps downing this character.I still think this character rocks.
#35  September 02, 2007, 05:01:58 am
i've just cleaned up the latest posts in this topic. if you're going to give feedback, please try do so in a civilized manner. remember, it's fine if he states his sources! which, unfortunately, he hasn't. thsunami, i'm giving you a... last chance. please state your sources (name of creators, too) in a more civilized way! your previous posts are in the recycle bin if you'd like to rephrase them.
Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 05:06:49 am by Titiln
#36  September 02, 2007, 05:09:36 am
i've just cleaned up the latest posts in this topic. if you're going to give feedback, please try do so in a civilized manner. remember, it's fine if he states his sources! thsunami, i'm giving you a... last chance. please state your sources in a more civilized way! your previous posts are in the recycle bin if you'd like to rephrase them.

"siege" displayname = "Evil Ken" name = "Evil Ryu" ironman

displayname = "Wolverine"    ; El que aparece en el vs.
;versiondate = 05,21,2004    ;Version date of character
mugenversion = 04,01,2001   ;Version of M.U.G.E.N character works on
author = "siege."    ;Character author name

name = "Broli Remix ver1.2"             ;Name of character
displayname = "Broli"                   ;Name of character to display
versiondate = 07.00.2000                ;Version date of character
mugenversion = 06.27.2000               ;Version of M.U.G.E.N character works on
author = "Kuzu-bei and The Necromancer" ;Character author name

name = "Hulk"        ;Name of character
displayname = "Hulk" ;Name of character to display

name = "Zero"      ;Name of character
displayname = "Zero"   ;Name of character to display
versiondate = 2003.5.17   ;Version date of character
mugenversion = 2001.04.14 ;Version of M.U.G.E.N character
author = "N64Mario"   ;Character author name

displayname = "MEGAMAN"

closetest things i got from other .sff files is hit packs ( especially to find out how the new flashy trick to make them look like the arcades was done ) and megaman heads. The only one i don't have anymore is one i was lucky enough to find around the end that was phobos spritesheet with every move and sprite included sadly that one was lost ( unless i can't find in all my pics ) but at least i still have the full demitri complete sprite sheet. very hard to find those kinds through for some reason sonic complete battle sonic game sprite sheeets where far easier to find.

Here are some of my sprite web pages where i download ( through i can seem to find i loved maybe it cloesed )

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

ooks like if i ever see siege i will have to kiss his royal ass as i learned more from studying his or her work then any torturail especially because the codes a striaght and easy to understand
Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:51:40 am by P.O.T.S. by ken
#37  September 02, 2007, 05:11:28 am
It looks and sounds like you got a bunch of character codes and put them in this piece of shit.

Char sucks.

Sprites suck.

You suck.

People get a little bitchy when they create "something" and think they're the bad asses around. And one more thing, the Center Tag doesn't make you look that smart.

And this one is for you, my good ol' "Mugen Isn't About Fun, It's About Beeing The Bad Ass Creator Who Pwn You" friend,

AMERICA DEMANDS IT.

Now, just listen, MUGEN IS ABOUT FUN. Period. Accept it or just GTFO. That means, fun. No "Creator's Wishes" bullshit, only for fun. If you want to edit KFM and make him the most cheap, yet cool looking name character ever, go ahed, people will like it, if you don't, it's your problem, get on with your life, unseless this game is your life.

Now, about the character, I like it. As I said I few pages back, I never saw a good quality Copy X before, only that cheap MMZ sprite one, and I don't like chibi characters.

This guy did a better work editing the sprites than most of you would do, like me, I SUCK, S-U-C-K as a spriter, I can't complain when I can't make better.

And about the "Stolen" code, you can't stole something wich is freely given in the Internet. So just quit it, this thing has 4 pages of pure bullshit, who many of you came to say "Hey thanks for the nice char"? I guess I know the awnser.

"Genocide Cutter!"
#38  September 02, 2007, 05:21:02 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
i've just cleaned up the latest posts in this topic. if you're going to give feedback, please try do so in a civilized manner. remember, it's fine if he states his sources! which, unfortunately, he hasn't. thsunami, i'm giving you a... last chance. please state your sources (name of creators, too) in a more civilized way! your previous posts are in the recycle bin if you'd like to rephrase them.

he didnt really edit anything just random codes, the sprites are headswaps and recolors.
And btw i never said he "stole" codes..

WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 05:24:26 am by Shin'ichi Kudo
#39  September 02, 2007, 05:21:42 am
lol...I agree about that last part with the internet but hey If they dont like the char then they dont like it...like me I dont like it and Im not going to download it just because I think mega man and his buddies are gay..

-Sphinxe1-
#40  September 02, 2007, 05:28:34 am
It looks and sounds like you got a bunch of character codes and put them in this piece of shit.

Char sucks.

Sprites suck.

You suck.

People get a little bitchy when they create "something" and think they're the bad asses around. And one more thing, the Center Tag doesn't make you look that smart.

And this one is for you, my good ol' "Mugen Isn't About Fun, It's About Beeing The Bad Ass Creator Who Pwn You" friend,

AMERICA DEMANDS IT.

Now, just listen, MUGEN IS ABOUT FUN. Period. Accept it or just GTFO. That means, fun. No "Creator's Wishes" bullshit, only for fun. If you want to edit KFM and make him the most cheap, yet cool looking name character ever, go ahed, people will like it, if you don't, it's your problem, get on with your life, unseless this game is your life.

Now, about the character, I like it. As I said I few pages back, I never saw a good quality Copy X before, only that cheap MMZ sprite one, and I don't like chibi characters.

This guy did a better work editing the sprites than most of you would do, like me, I SUCK, S-U-C-K as a spriter, I can't complain when I can't make better.

And about the "Stolen" code, you can't stole something wich is freely given in the Internet. So just quit it, this thing has 4 pages of pure bullshit, who many of you came to say "Hey thanks for the nice char"? I guess I know the awnser.

Thanks at least someone liked it. I did work hard making it and i don't know how someone you can just copy a code  because every code is interconected to both the sprites , there timeing and ultimately the A.I. and even then one would have to make it look exactly like the original to have the same effect giving no rise to a move set that gives the chracter any defination or follow any pattern.

It may not be the best but i did try my hardest, If you Archaic ever need a partner to create the sprites or just edit them then just send an email because like i said i perfer editing and just creating my own sprites especially now that i know how to reduce my art to the right size
#41  September 02, 2007, 05:31:41 am
Yes you have a valid point! You Win

-Sphinxe1-
#42  September 02, 2007, 05:58:37 am
the link to download him doesnt work anymore......:(
Sugu raku ni shite yaru.
#43  September 02, 2007, 06:39:06 am
#44  September 02, 2007, 06:54:40 am
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
...is it over?
*looks around*
.......I think it's over
Um...one thing...although you stuck Megaman's head on Zero's body...why'd you keep the scarf/hair/whatever thing on him? Kind of...bleh?
*runs away before he gets bashed*
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#45  September 02, 2007, 08:13:13 am
...is it over?
*looks around*
.......I think it's over
Um...one thing...although you stuck Megaman's head on Zero's body...why'd you keep the scarf/hair/whatever thing on him? Kind of...bleh?
*runs away before he gets bashed*

Hair.

Cenobite 53 said:
#46  September 03, 2007, 09:08:53 am
Yeah could somebody please re-upload this

Better To Reign In Hell Than To Serve In Heaven
#47  September 03, 2007, 11:24:48 am
Hello again. For some reason dispite the contrevercy over this character, me being a huge Megaman fan I defiantly wanna try em out, only problem is it seems as if the link doesnt work any longer for me atleast.  Is there anyway you could re-upload him or if someone else has him for them to reupload him/send him my way? I know this isnt the request part of the forum but I'm hoping it doesnt cause too much trouble me asking here as I figure its always better to go to the source from here on out.  Thanks in advance
#48  September 03, 2007, 11:31:51 am
    • www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page
ooooooook hes good but he needs work

my site http://www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page NEW RELEASE
A shame. Thats how the MUGEN world is, sadly
#49  September 03, 2007, 03:49:05 pm
#50  September 04, 2007, 02:55:37 am
I finally got him downloaded, but for some reason any time I select him, after the Vs Screen Mugen crashes.  Any ideas on how to fix this or get him working right would be greatly appreciated, cause Id really love to try him out
#51  September 04, 2007, 04:44:40 pm
When I clicked the download link, my anti virus program detected three trojans.

Animugen

#52  September 04, 2007, 06:15:03 pm
Damn that happened to me too but my anti virus destroyed them.
#53  September 06, 2007, 01:59:54 am
  • JOY TO THE INTENET! ELECBYTE IS BACK!
i love the internet, full of trolls and idiots, among other people like whiney kids.

no wonder why the internet is full of followers who do anything just to get 5 minutes of fame

lolihavesanity
#54  September 06, 2007, 09:38:16 am
Hey yall, I just wanted to let everyone know that was askin for it I've talked to THSUNAMI about him & he's told me he has some re-working to do on OM that'll take em a few weeks to get dun then he's gonna re-release em from what he was sayin in the messages when we talked.  Just thought everyone'd like to know so they can expect a revamp & such in a few weeks time n just to wait until then to snatch em ^_^ Hope that helps everyone else like me who was havin probs downloadin em and such
#55  September 06, 2007, 11:35:04 am
Hope the head get fixed... Don´t fit with the rest of the body...
#56  September 06, 2007, 09:15:30 pm
That special is just a blue version of Huitzil's special attack from Darkstalkers, MUCH.
#57  September 07, 2007, 12:10:00 am
  • Click on my ''earth'' icon
    • animaclone.deviantart.com/
I don't mean to be rude, but the website contains trojan-horse >:D
#58  September 07, 2007, 12:23:30 am
i've read several reports on the links having trojans. THSUNAMI, please upload this character somewhere else.
Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 01:26:05 am by Titiln
#59  September 07, 2007, 12:31:17 am
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
Trojan? OH SHI- *runs Avast!"
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#60  September 09, 2007, 02:27:32 pm
MAN Three trojin i don't what the hell happened but just incass i have them in my mahine ( through i doubt i have a new norton ) what antivirus program you using in order to use it to check my system.

And yeah i will find a new upload thanks
#61  September 09, 2007, 05:39:04 pm
Kaspersky, it detects them immediately and it gives you a choice of killing them or leaving them.
If This Might Interest THSUNAMI
#62  September 10, 2007, 03:05:25 am
  • Son of a Mother*ucker
  • Mode Change... Mode 2!
    • Mexico
    • www.freewebs.com/fightingspiritsmexico/
MAN Three trojin i don't what the hell happened but just incass i have them in my mahine ( through i doubt i have a new norton ) what antivirus program you using in order to use it to check my system.

And yeah i will find a new upload thanks

I could Host it for you in FSM if you want, just send it to any of my Emails.... I won't test it because I'm running low in my 4GB of Disk Space on this PC but when I get back to the Old Cybercafe where I was Going I'll test him.

can som1 plz send me the file i cant download it my email is robertodelucca@yahoo.com :(
Sorry if I bother you all but... Wasn't Requesting Prohibited...? (I mean if you were less than Contributor...)

Char sucks.

Sprites suck.

You suck.

I haven't Tested out but... Please stop self embarrassing Yourself

AMERICA DEMANDS IT.

I agree with you Kiddo

Now This is something A bull throws away 6-8hours after he ate. Yes, Mugen is about fun, yet,  Have you ever created something for it...? for your Average guy takes up weeks, months and even YEARS to fully complete a character to his wildest dreams, it is about Sweat, Blood and S**T! and All that work is taken out by Some monkey without asking, twists and corrupts the creator's vision and gives it a "Cool Looking Name"... as I've said this is Bulls**t!

This is true, and if He did it as He said he did then He's very cool...

As I've said, my dear monkey, and all the hard work of the original creator (s) to figure out how o code whatever they wished to code on the chars

Thanks at least someone liked it. I did work hard making it and i don't know how someone you can just copy a code  because every code is interconected to both the sprites , there timeing and ultimately the A.I. and even then one would have to make it look exactly like the original to have the same effect giving no rise to a move set that gives the chracter any defination or follow any pattern.

It may not be the best but i did try my hardest, If you Archaic ever need a partner to create the sprites or just edit them then just send an email because like i said i perfer editing and just creating my own sprites especially now that i know how to reduce my art to the right size

For that, Brother, you have My respect, and As I have told you Fighting Spirits Mexico will be Honored in host your character... Send me a Message and I'll send you back the Mails....

PONCHO

Clic on the Sign, then on The flags (U.S. 4 English talkers & MX 4 Spanish Talkers), then go to "Descargas/Downloads" And You're in the Downloads Section
#63  September 11, 2007, 02:49:34 am
  • [ + Bloody Tears + ]
Ether you didn't include palates or not, this character makes it so MUGEN doesn't start for me. Fail. Unless you can correct the problem or help me out.
#64  September 11, 2007, 03:16:09 am
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
#65  September 11, 2007, 09:05:46 pm
  • Mugen rock's!
Cool Char!
Thanks bro!
Mugen rock's!
Rare mugen chars:
http://mugen.nycmuonline.com/index.php
#66  September 11, 2007, 11:17:12 pm
  • Again we will rise!
nice char man
if the char makes crash your mugen
you need to correct the def file to windows (deleting some parameters)  ;D
greetings
#67  September 12, 2007, 03:35:58 pm
  • break bones, hear screams, drink tea
dude forget what these people say man.. the megaman rocks.. only thing i cant say is that.. you nee to change the sounds and cut of his spam in half.. like the sowrd.. you can hit forever with that thing.. and make his ai a lil harder.. just a tiny bit.. plus keep the hair.. but a different style.;. like 1 big braided pony tail.. and make it look like he got a few armor parts.... but he rcoks.. anytime people ive you negative feedback that makes no since.. smile.. while.. they spent a few mins of there life pissed at you cause you doing something there not...think of them as fans. keep it up ;D
#68  September 12, 2007, 07:21:00 pm
  • do it or i will kick you
plays prety good but leeched as hell
#69  September 12, 2007, 07:25:23 pm
Do you got much work while trying to edit Megaman´s head or you wanted to let as it? MVC Megaman don´t fit so well as basis for other Megaman Series characters... Hope no one try to do Gate MVC based on Megaman as well, he is so taller than Megaman X and Zero. See you at the next update of your char^^
#70  September 23, 2007, 01:35:32 pm
  • the cuteness of my avatar can kill you!!!!!
    • www.esnips.com/profile/d6a221e4-a13d-42c1-a38e-b477f61d0327
It's true Mugen is all about fun.....we're all friends here and we help create a legacy in this community....either thsunami copied some codes or editted some sprites to create his work it doesn't matter.....as long that you don't warehouse characters without the creators consent or anything that takes away the credit from the creator now that's the real mean one.....

But editing a character ain't that real bad....in fact it only says that the true creator of the character have created a very nice character and anyways I believe thsunami's not taking away any value to the characters that he edited that the original creators' have made....those original creations are still as is right?

although the original creators have the right to protest such act so maybe it's better if you could at least give credit to the creators to whom you copied some codes or sprites......at least they'll feel good about that....

like the vindicated ryu the creator admitted he borrowed some of reu's sprites......at least it's clear.....

but anyway it's all good and i don't believe you stole some mugen works.....because it's true that whatever free you get to the internet ain't stealing.......you're not the one responsible for what you do to their works.....the ones responsible are the ones who upload it......
Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 01:43:15 pm by blackcat_natsume
#71  September 23, 2007, 01:52:30 pm
  • break bones, hear screams, drink tea
she is def gonna be my friend since she made that speech
#72  September 23, 2007, 02:20:40 pm
  • MFG's resident Cookie Monster
Worst result of frankenspriting EVER!

EDIT:  A special guest would like to say something about this one:

I ate Ed Boon's peabody.
Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 02:33:42 pm by spikeriley
#73  September 23, 2007, 03:24:54 pm
#74  September 23, 2007, 03:39:00 pm
she is def gonna be my friend since she made that speech

sorry but the one on my avatar's my girlfriend......hehe I'm a boy not a girl.....

but yeah we do have the same opinion on this character......
#75  September 23, 2007, 05:17:25 pm
  • "I am The Perfect CHAOS..."
#76  September 23, 2007, 05:49:49 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
It's either newcomers leeching this character and trying to back it up (Also failing), people who have a brain but get ignored because "LOL CHAR PWNS > Feedback", or just morons that quote posts that were made 2 pages ago and try to be funny about it trying to add life to it.

#77  September 24, 2007, 07:49:45 am
  • Passing Through
I just tried him.....and I deleted him as soon as possible