YesNoOk

Yang SF3: 2nd impact stage, Ibuki SF3:NG stage Simple style!!!!!! (Read 5558 times)

Started by King Yoshi, September 06, 2007, 10:35:35 pm
Share this topic:
Yang SF3: 2nd impact stage, Ibuki SF3:NG stage Simple style!!!!!!
New #1  September 06, 2007, 10:35:35 pm
  • Brawl FC: 1418-6401-3675
Alright i made these to stages out of boredom yesterday it took me like an hour all together to make them.

on a more important note i would like everyone to know that these are not meant to be conversions of the orginal version. I used Zweifuss sprites, and i made the deltas what looked best so they might not be accurate.

THESE were done strictly out of boredom

Yang's stage

Ibuki's stage

-Ibukis is animated
-no song cause i didnt know the exact name of the song for the stage

Things im aware of:
-The stages should be Hi-res but i dont care enough for Hi-res to make stages for it. i did not want to make it smaller cause i have a bad habit of messing up that part
-The Deltas maybe off
-Im also aware that the starting postion for yangs stage is wrong, im not expirenced enough with BGCtrls yet.

also if i could get some feedback cause i didnt have these beta tested and i wanted to see if i could actually get feedback

Ibuki's: http://www.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=302

Ibuki's Themes: http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/1454/4

Yang's: http://www.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=301

im aware the pictures might not be right on the downloads everytime i try to fix one the other messes up

By Ren of M.I.

"If you do something right, people won't be sure you did anything at all."
Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 11:11:41 pm by DMK
Re: [Stage(s)] Yang SF3: 2nd impact stage, Ibuki SF3:NG stage Simple style!!!!!!
#2  September 06, 2007, 10:46:23 pm
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
It doesn't need to be hi-res.  CPS3 is not a hi-res machine.  384x224 (same as cps2) or 496x224 (widescreen).  I guess you could resize everything to 4:3 ratio to make it look "right".
Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:54:16 pm by ziltama
Re: [Stage(s)] Yang SF3: 2nd impact stage, Ibuki SF3:NG stage Simple style!!!!!!
#3  September 06, 2007, 11:37:29 pm
It doesn't need to be hi-res.  CPS3 is not a hi-res machine.  384x224 (same as cps2) or 496x224 (widescreen).  I guess you could resize everything to 4:3 ratio to make it look "right".

Thank you,

Well to be honest i was lookin at the ibuki fighting ground sprites which are 832x496 i i was thinkin high res at the time.

but you would be correct they really don't need to be high res. i also got a cps3 emulator recently so ive seen how it looks in game and its not to far to how it actually looks.

maybe when i get better at re-sizing i could edit these

By Ren of M.I.

#4  September 07, 2007, 07:23:01 am
Ibuki's song is called "Sharp Eyes".

The only things that are missing for completion in this stage are the ninjas, the flowers and the thing on the tree on the right side.

Other than that, it is a decent conversion.
#5  September 08, 2007, 06:58:50 pm
Ibuki's song is called "Sharp Eyes".

The only things that are missing for completion in this stage are the ninjas, the flowers and the thing on the tree on the right side.

Other than that, it is a decent conversion.

thanx Song added to first post

As for the Ninjas i always thought they were part of ibuki since they react depending on if she wins or loses

By Ren of M.I.

#6  September 08, 2007, 07:16:08 pm
#7  September 08, 2007, 07:36:44 pm
My Bad i went to Arranged album --;

By Ren of M.I.