YesNoOk

Megaman Robot Master Mayhem Full Game Release (Read 30664 times)

Started by laspacho, December 25, 2017, 07:42:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Megaman Robot Master Mayhem Full Game Release
#21  February 03, 2018, 10:37:00 pm
(Don't you by any chance still have those Searchman sprites, by the way?)

Hey Magma. I had forgotten your involvement in the project, so thank you as well (and everyone else too of course).

Unfortunately I don't have the .bmps for those sprites anymore. I barely had ANYTHING to be honest aside from a stance and a walk anim. Maybe in another life I can do an entire spritesheet.

(the last deadline burned us out)
A LOT.

LMAO

You all did great given time constraints. I'm looking forward to Bass and literally anyone next in development.
#22  September 06, 2019, 12:57:30 am
    • USA
Found a major problem in crashmans files when I tried him, The .snd file wouldn't load do to some bad wave coding, I have fixed the problem though, and I didn't add to anything that didn't exist before.
What did I do exactly? take an old Crashman.snd from version 1.0 or so of the project and modified it with all the bells and whistles from the update, using fighter factory classic, even still, the file was not taking what I had did. The sounds that were bad in the file were... at cordenate 858,0 threw 2 and 11,4. I fixed the 858 wave sectors threw VLC's conversion of wave files and for the other sound file, I snatched the wave file from airman's, don't worry I listened to all the sounds before grabbing what I wanted.
After testing everything, all wave forms are workable now, Grab this fixed sound file and just apply it to the sounds folder of crashman's folder.
For whomever is working on the coding of the sounds, Please add this in place of the one in crashman's directory of the RMM2.0 folder, thank you in advance, and a Link will be provided below. Just download from there and You are set.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sq98mxpqk5k1oua/Crashman.snd/file
Please note, once this patch is popped into the project this link will vanish.
Love the work You all have done with this.
#23  September 06, 2019, 01:00:05 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Really thanks for the fix. For sure I will add it!
#24  September 20, 2019, 03:32:53 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
A hyper move collection of our game Mega Man - Robot Master Mayhem (build 2.5.1), check it out.

Download link in the video description
#25  October 02, 2019, 03:24:33 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Here is a preview of something I've been working since last year - the new effects for the project Mega Man - Robot Master Mayhem.

No more too bright effects and heavy SFF - now we are back to the roots of MVC1, with other different games on the mix. I've been gathering and testing new effects and I liked the result.

Also, some hypers on Axl were changed, to give him more dramatic feeling.

The next version will be released in December 2019. Are you ready?
#26  October 02, 2019, 03:37:55 pm
Do you think there could be an option to turn off the white flashes during the supers perhaps?
Edit: I think it looks like an overall improvement over how it used to look but the white flashes are kinda intense to me.
#27  October 02, 2019, 03:55:18 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Do you think there could be an option to turn off the white flashes during the supers perhaps?
Edit: I think it looks like an overall improvement over how it used to look but the white flashes are kinda intense to me.

Hum I don't think so, because the white flashes arent't done by code but included on the hitsparks (its way easier to handle this way), so I can't add an option to remove them.

They work kinda like in MVC1, with a delay of 1 centisecond. (in MVC, they are included even on special moves, but I think its too much). Some moves would make them appear more than others.
#28  October 02, 2019, 04:12:58 pm
Ah okay then.
#29  October 02, 2019, 04:33:50 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Wait, you gave me an idea. Since I use two hitsparks randomly, I could remove the white flash from one of them, so it would decrease the amount of flashes on the screen to 50%.
#30  October 04, 2019, 11:33:27 pm
  • Robot Master
    • USA
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/laspacho
    • www.infinitymugenteam.com
Thanks for taking the time to fix the sound file for Crashman and sharing it darkblade0v.

This is going to be a fun match up.  Now it's time to start getting excited for Rmm 3.0!

#31  October 07, 2019, 06:25:49 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
More preview of the new effects for our "Mega Man - Robot Master Mayhem" project, check it out