YesNoOk

SYSTEM DEBUG FONT: Which one is it and how to increase it? MUGEN 1.1b (Read 8974 times)

Started by Tony 3rd, January 17, 2018, 01:43:42 am
Share this topic:
SYSTEM DEBUG FONT: Which one is it and how to increase it? MUGEN 1.1b
#1  January 17, 2018, 01:43:42 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
Ok, I'm not having much trouble on what I should do, but on WHERE i should do.

I'm Using Devon's WWX HD screenpack. I'm testing some stages and characters and adapting them to work on 1280x720p resolution. but I want to check the debug info, and the font is incredibly tiny,

I tried to modify the  f-4x6 font DEF , but couldn't make it actually bigger, only taller and more spaced.
i tried to change the f-4x6 font to one of the true type fonts on the font folder, changing the font1 setting on the screenpack system.def, but it didn't change.

So the question is: what should I change and where? is it on the screenpack's system.def? on the default's system.def? on a fight.def somewhere? do I have to recreate f-4x6 completely on a proper size?
Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 01:47:03 am by Tony 3rd
Re: SYSTEM DEBUG FONT: Which one is it and how to increase it? MUGEN 1.1b
#2  April 06, 2018, 09:17:34 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Late response, but MUGEN seems to use f-4x6 and f-6x9 internally (as in, they're not defined inside system.def or any other file located within the data folder), so if you want to alter the size of the debug text, you'd have to modify each individual glyph inside their respective .sff files.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.