YesNoOk

Yamazaki's Grab Win Pose (Read 18246 times)

Started by Knuckles8864, April 24, 2018, 09:35:00 pm
Share this topic:
Yamazaki's Grab Win Pose
#1  April 24, 2018, 09:35:00 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Right now, I'm trying to code Yamazaki's grab pose, and because Mugen 1.1 is more modern and fixed many bugs in the past, I cannot seem to get it. I've even tried the likes of warusaki's Yamazaki and Victory's Juggernaut to see if there was something I was doing wrong, and even with them coded it, they do not seem to work. My best guess if I would have to use the new code from Jailbot to get it to work properly?
Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 07:42:56 am by Knuckles8864
Re: Yamazaki's Grab Win Pose
#2  April 26, 2018, 04:26:35 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
My technique is detailed here and although I do not use 1.1 and have not tested 1.1, I've seen videos of people playing him in 1.1 without any major bugs, and I think the custom Ice Cream win pose worked good too

Let me know if you have any trouble trying to implement this technique

#3  May 01, 2018, 11:32:35 am
Well, it's kind of working. But only by random chance does the opponent go to the state. Is there anyway I could force the opponent into the state like say hold the button down or by this?

Spoiler: Code (click to see content)
#4  May 02, 2018, 02:46:36 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I remember I've done something like this many years ago (2008 I think) when I was updating my Anita.
Uses just one variable and a custom state.

She should be in my external drive. I will try to make it work to see if I can copy the code here.

Edit: the code is present on the public version, take a look: http://brazilmugenteam.com/chars-2/chars-ilusionista/anitaeoh-released/
Make her win 2 rounds and the effect will take place. Work with any character ;)
Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 02:55:42 am by O Ilusionista
#5  May 02, 2018, 05:21:04 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
But does it work in 1.1?
#6  May 02, 2018, 05:35:27 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Yes.

The monkey is the p2 on a custom state. Check Anita's state 180. There is a helper in action which trigger the transformation.
#7  May 03, 2018, 07:42:48 am
Finally got it working the way I wanted it! It did involve a combination of a variable and a custom state to pull off. I mostly looked at Jmorphman's Rolento since that one win pose where he throws the grenade at his fallen enemy like a jerk, and the rest soon followed. But I thank you guys for the help. :)