YesNoOk

ANDRÉS BORGHI's Rick Taylor redone (Read 4168 times)

Started by D, The Red Cloak, October 16, 2015, 07:20:59 am
ANDRÉS BORGHI's Rick Taylor redone
#1  October 16, 2015, 07:20:59 am
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
To anyone who looks at my Remake topic in my signature, or at least the small number of those who still care about that, I said that I will do something festive for a Halloween release. My first idea was an character using Seanaltly's Skullomania sprites for a character based on Jack Skellington. I did send him a PM asking for his permission to use the sprites but I never got a response back, so I guess that means no. So I went with plan B, a complete redo of Andres Borghi's first character Rick Taylor.

Andres did fully admit that it really isn't all that great, so I though of doing a tribute to him for his work on The Black Heart and make his first character from a bit manky to something decent.

The ideas I had for this remake are that like my previous characters, he can change from his normal sprites to sprites from the Splatterhouse games including Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti and I have several voice clips from the Splatterhouse Reboot to use.

If you have any ideas on what can be added, please comment, as I would love to see them.
Re: ANDRÉS BORGHI's Rick Taylor redone
#2  October 16, 2015, 02:19:59 pm
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
This is a nice idea, I would love for this Rick Taylor to be remade.