YesNoOk

Character Idea: Ai the Villager (Animal Crossing) (Read 3871 times)

Started by ClownMan, June 07, 2015, 07:43:40 am
Character Idea: Ai the Villager (Animal Crossing)
#1  June 07, 2015, 07:43:40 am
  • MOMMY!!
So here is something I personally wanted to due but simply cannot due to my lack of knoledge for coding, although I have been working on several sprites but I feel like I may need to end up drawing them from scratch on paper and tracing them. But anyways...

Ai (for those of you unaware) is basically the main protagonist of the Animal Crossing film that was only released in Japan... So she's not really some OC I made up I guess. I sorta chose her due to just having some sort of "character" behind her in a way and thought it would fit for an AC character. Her moves would consist of that similar to Smash 4's Villager. Using household items, dropping bowling balls or even using everyday tools to fight. Personally I think this would be a neat little thing to see considering it seems nobody is going to be making Villager for MUGEN anytime soon sadly.

Here is one of her sprites I have currently made.
I'm Clownman!
Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:25:32 am by ClownMan
Re: Character Idea: Ai the Villager (Animal Crossing)
#2  June 07, 2015, 09:55:05 pm
    • USA
Cool idea. I'd love to see Villager in Mugen since I love Animal Crossing! I'm also glad to see that there are people here who want to make characters that aren't done to death like various fighting game characters. There are plenty of characters I'd like to see in Mugen but I suck at spriting and no one here would want to sprite for me. lol.

Oh, and I'd totally make her in Mugen for you, if I'm bored and I have nothing to do. :)
Maybe after you make way more sprites.
Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:04:30 pm by THE WORLD
#3  June 08, 2015, 05:42:27 am
  • MOMMY!!
I'm Clownman!
#4  June 08, 2015, 11:12:40 pm
    • USA
Yes that is a good size, although it should be fixed a little. For size comparison, I suggest you compare it to sprites from Street Fighter, so she doesn't look bigger than Ryu or anyone else. :)
#5  June 09, 2015, 02:06:44 am
  • MOMMY!!

Here's her short lil' idle animation. I also sorta shrank her down a tad bit using Super Mario as a size comparison.
((It goes like this order if animated: 1, 2, 1, 3))
I'm Clownman!
#6  June 09, 2015, 05:10:47 am
    • USA

Here's her short lil' idle animation. I also sorta shrank her down a tad bit using Super Mario as a size comparison.
((It goes like this order if animated: 1, 2, 1, 3))

Me likey. Make some more things like the walk animation.
#7  June 20, 2015, 06:07:45 pm
  • MOMMY!!

Progress on the Walking animation. ((Musical notes appear from time to time like BBH hood's animation basically... Catching her "cheerful" nature from the film in a way XP))
I'm Clownman!