YesNoOk

New comission character for Mugen (Read 9122 times)

Started by yaret, May 15, 2015, 01:35:44 am
New comission character for Mugen
#1  May 15, 2015, 01:35:44 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I don't know if it;s the right thread.xD to be honest, no all people can pay 500 dollars for new sprites set, The idea is if we can pay for a new sprites character  each other. one person can pay 100 dollars another one can pay 100 hundred dollars more until get the monay to pay off that comission but we all must want that character. I could put 100 dollars for a example. like this, we can get that character dreams on our Mugens on Cvs version.

The list can be change of course.
/////////////////////////////////////
Oni, from street fighter
Asura, from street fighter
Phoenix Wright from capcom
Dante from capcom
strider hiryu from capcom
Abel from street fighter
Bryan from tekken
Asuka from tekken
Steve fox from tekken
Capitan america from Marvel
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 01:45:55 am by yaret
Re: New comission character for Mugen
#2  May 15, 2015, 01:36:21 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I am experiencing Dejavu here. Curious though who the hell is Strider Hood?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?

lui

#3  May 15, 2015, 01:40:03 am
    • USA
are you basically asking for us to just give our money away to create the characters that you want?
i really doubt that this will happen

and he probably means strider hiryu.
#4  May 15, 2015, 01:43:08 am
    • Dominica
are you basically asking for us to just give our money away to create the characters that you want?
i really doubt that this will happen

and he probably means strider hiryu.

no all people want. this thread can be used for that. if you are interesting about that character. you can do a list as well that's all. to be honest you wanted to pay a comission but create a new character can be really expensive for one person don't have that amount money but I think others would like the idea and colaborate.
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 01:48:52 am by yaret

lui

#5  May 15, 2015, 01:44:18 am
    • USA
i guess, but still, this sounds like a kickstarter to me. if we all werent so busy this would go alot smoother.
#6  May 15, 2015, 02:12:31 am
the idea of "we all put our money together and commission a character" is good and has been thrown around before and hasn't gotten very far. it requires better organization. you'd need to find a spriter willing to do it at that amount of money. you'd need everybody to agree on the character. etc
#7  May 18, 2015, 04:56:53 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
iirc, that's how seanaltly's batman got started.
#8  May 18, 2015, 05:34:37 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You're thinking of his Haggar. Batman came straight out of DavidMaximus' pocket.
#9  May 18, 2015, 05:39:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
at any rate this operates the other way around, first you get a spriter that gives you a basic limit on how much it would cost him to do a character THEN you have people gather money towards a character.

You still have to decide on a character  and it has to be a character that not only a lot of people want, its a lot of people that can actually pay.  No point getting 70 votes for a kungfuman with rocket shoes character when the 10 people that voted for kungfuman with a moustache would be the only ones funding it.
#10  May 18, 2015, 05:42:45 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Oni, from street fighter

I vote for Oni. But who is this Asura from Street Fighter? Do you mean Asura from "Asura's Wrath"?

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#11  May 22, 2015, 03:23:42 pm
    • Dominica

Oni, from street fighter
I vote for Oni. But who is this Asura from Street Fighter? Do you mean Asura from "Asura's Wrath"?

yes I like oni as well.xD Asura from street fighter.

at any rate this operates the other way around, first you get a spriter that gives you a basic limit on how much it would cost him to do a character THEN you have people gather money towards a character.

You still have to decide on a character  and it has to be a character that not only a lot of people want, its a lot of people that can actually pay.  No point getting 70 votes for a kungfuman with rocket shoes character when the 10 people that voted for kungfuman with a moustache would be the only ones funding it.

if 5 people help with 100 dollars each one of them we'll be able to get it. :)
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:00:21 pm by yaret
#12  May 22, 2015, 07:36:55 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'm doing someone of that list(comission), bt once I finish gethits and random stuff I'll show who it is...for starting a crowdfunding(if comissioners are OK with this)
I swear there was something cool here!!
#13  May 24, 2015, 04:57:28 am
    • Dominica
I'm doing someone of that list(comission), bt once I finish gethits and random stuff I'll show who it is...for starting a crowdfunding(if comissioners are OK with this)

let see :P
#14  May 24, 2015, 08:19:19 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Would like to point out to you that:

1. Phoenix Wright is being sprited in CvS by Daeron
2. Nestor is spriting Dante in CvS style as well (assuming you want to do a crowd funding for CvS styled sprites and characters)
3. A CvS Strider Hiryu will come in the future made by yours truly,  so you might as well cross those off your list

Your idea is good but like what Titiln said, it needs organization, a willing spriter and other things.
This is a generic forum signature.
#15  May 24, 2015, 08:39:05 am
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
I liked the idea!!

I would pay the following  to see any of the chars below with a little love...
I don't know if anyone would add something:

350 US$

- Virgo gold saint from Saint Seiya
Seiya
- Juuza from cloud (hokuto no ken)
- Any character from the old cartoon "dungeons and dragons"
- Marcus Phoenix from Gears of war
- Dragonborn from Skyrim
- Thor from Saint Seiya (Asgard)

200 US$

- Sun ce from Sango fighters 2
- A nice Gears of war char
- Pennywise the clown

PS. To organize it, maybe you could also put this list on first post....
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:56:48 am by ROLEINMUGEN
#16  May 25, 2015, 05:28:53 am
    • Dominica

Your idea is good but like what Titiln said, it needs organization, a willing spriter and other things.

We need more sprites like you, Felo, seanaltly, and dempir, people will get more confidence in the sprites seeing the sprites done every weekend. and a new thread explaining how paypal works. it's safe you can get back the monay if you needed. thats the organize we need.xD
Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:53:38 pm by yaret
#17  May 25, 2015, 06:42:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I liked the idea!!

I would pay the following  to see any of the chars below with a little love...
I don't know if anyone would add something:

350 US$

- Virgo gold saint from Saint Seiya
Seiya
- Juuza from cloud (hokuto no ken)
- Any character from the old cartoon "dungeons and dragons"
- Marcus Phoenix from Gears of war
- Dragonborn from Skyrim
- Thor from Saint Seiya (Asgard)

200 US$

- Sun ce from Sango fighters 2
- A nice Gears of war char
- Pennywise the clown

PS. To organize it, maybe you could also put this list on first post....

there' a comissions thread in graphics arts, you can try posting there .
#18  May 25, 2015, 07:19:47 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

We need more spriters like you, Felo, Seanaltly, and dampir, people will get more confidence in the sprites seeing the sprites done every weekend. and a new thread explaining how paypal works. it's safe you can get back the money if you needed. thats the organize we need.xD

Me llama un artista de sprites que es lo suficientemente bueno para tomar cargos de gestión es amable de su parte, pero me gustaría que recordar que la gente como yo, Felo, Sean, y dampir también tienen RL de tratar. Me voy a la universidad, Sean, Felo y dampir tienen puestos de trabajo, etc, y yo sé lo que Paypal es y cómo funciona, si la gente quiere saber cómo funciona se puede visitar la página web (aunque un artista comisión explicando cómo PayPal trabaja para idiotas como yo no es una mala idea, es sólo un desperdicio de espacio, si sabes lo que quiero decir).

Por organización, que significa que usted tiene que pensar en ello a fondo. Al igual que en, piensa qué personaje te gustaría ver sprited, elegir un estilo (que hizo los dos primeros), hable con un artista comisión como Felo o Ramza o cualquier otro que se pueda imaginar, y luego hacer un hilo de crowdfunding (I no estoy seguro de si me perdí nada, así que no dude en corregirme).
Además, yo no voy a hacer comisiones, aunque tengo la intención de comenzar este otoño (SPRITES SOLO SOLO)

Espero que esto funcione para usted (Me encantaría ver Asura en estilo CVS).

Spoiler: In English (click to see content)
#19  May 28, 2015, 07:33:51 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Me llama un artista de sprites que es lo suficientemente bueno para tomar cargos de gestión es amable de su parte, pero me gustaría que recordar que la gente como yo, Felo, Sean, y dampir también tienen RL de tratar. Me voy a la universidad, Sean, Felo y dampir tienen puestos de trabajo, etc, y yo sé lo que Paypal es y cómo funciona, si la gente quiere saber cómo funciona se puede visitar la página web (aunque un artista comisión explicando cómo PayPal trabaja para idiotas como yo no es una mala idea, es sólo un desperdicio de espacio, si sabes lo que quiero decir).

Por organización, que significa que usted tiene que pensar en ello a fondo. Al igual que en, piensa qué personaje te gustaría ver sprited, elegir un estilo (que hizo los dos primeros), hable con un artista comisión como Felo o Ramza o cualquier otro que se pueda imaginar, y luego hacer un hilo de crowdfunding (I no estoy seguro de si me perdí nada, así que no dude en corregirme).
Además, yo no voy a hacer comisiones, aunque tengo la intención de comenzar este otoño (SPRITES SOLO SOLO)

Espero que esto funcione para usted (Me encantaría ver Asura en estilo CVS).

Spoiler: In English (click to see content)

Please, my friend, never NEVER use google translator for translating a WHOLE text...it's impossible to understand :P!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#20  May 28, 2015, 07:36:06 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Please, my friend, never NEVER use google translator for translating a WHOLE text...it's impossible to understand :P!

If I knew how to Spanish, I would have typed it in Spanish, but what can I do but use a translator? :S
#21  May 28, 2015, 07:56:41 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
spriters arent cheap man...350 n 500 is a reasonable price since spriters are putting in he hard work and time.... my brother did art comission for 500 buck for 25 drawing in copic markers... guys like me,felo,diepod and balthazar.. wont go cheap for 100 dollar. hundred is cheap money.. my gouken was 100 dollars,Jin was 250 cause the commission wanted the animation more fluid like and kairi was 100 dollars aswell... But any new more commission i get i aint working for a cheap price.
#22  May 28, 2015, 10:12:53 pm
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
How much do you want to make a full set of sprites from one of these chars?

#23  May 28, 2015, 10:43:27 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

Expect your wallet to be in pain if a spriter actually decides to make a full set of.... whoever the hell you want, champ.
#24  May 28, 2015, 10:56:51 pm
    • Dominica
spriters arent cheap man...350 n 500 is a reasonable price since spriters are putting in he hard work and time.... my brother did art comission for 500 buck for 25 drawing in copic markers... guys like me,felo,diepod and balthazar.. wont go cheap for 100 dollar. hundred is cheap money.. my gouken was 100 dollars,Jin was 250 cause the commission wanted the animation more fluid like and kairi was 100 dollars aswell... But any new more commission i get i aint working for a cheap price.

oohh yes I can pay a full char now. it aceptable for me 100 dollars I'll send you a pm.xD
#25  May 28, 2015, 11:04:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that's not what he meant.

eso no es lo que quizo decir, el se referia a quea tnes cobro eso pro ser comisiones mas sencillas, como terminar personajes que ya iban avanzados. dice que ahora cobraria como 500, tu respuesta me ahce pensar que tu presupuesto anda en algo asi como 100 dolares, es esto correcto ?
#26  May 28, 2015, 11:20:29 pm
    • Dominica

eso no es lo que quizo decir, el se referia a quea tnes cobro eso pro ser comisiones mas sencillas, como terminar personajes que ya iban avanzados. dice que ahora cobraria como 500, tu respuesta me ahce pensar que tu presupuesto anda en algo asi como 100 dolares, es esto correcto ?

Lo que necesito ahora mismo son unos sprites :P son como 15 o 20 sprites.xD he enviado varios pm me responden que 150, 200, 140 el mas bajito.xD
#27  May 28, 2015, 11:47:49 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I would pay the following  to see any of the chars below
We don't need more people creating things for mugen...
As a matter of fact.... we should Just let this engine die... It is time to let it rot anyway... Go enjoy real life

You went from offering to pay $350 to saying the engine is DEAD to asking for a commission price on some dudes.

You're giving mixed signals, I want off this emotional roller coaster ride.

EDIT: Thought I was wrong. I wasn't.
Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:28:19 am by Jango Hakamichi
#28  May 29, 2015, 12:10:40 am
Switch those two. First he wanted to pay for characters, then he said that stuff.
#29  May 29, 2015, 12:18:02 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
EDIT: But it was only a few hours ago that he asked for a full spriteset of one of those dudes, which is after the "LET MUGEN ROT" comment
Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:27:41 am by Jango Hakamichi
#30  May 29, 2015, 12:19:54 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Maybe RIM (too lazy to type his full and very ironic username) should comission Wlanmania seeing how much he reveres his "supreme graphical skills" huehuehueh :rofl:

#31  May 29, 2015, 12:31:31 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I will officially dub that commission as a "RIMjob"
#32  May 29, 2015, 12:39:28 am
Hey, you edited the post, so now I have to tell you something: you're right. :P
#33  May 29, 2015, 05:46:42 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

eso no es lo que quizo decir, el se referia a quea tnes cobro eso pro ser comisiones mas sencillas, como terminar personajes que ya iban avanzados. dice que ahora cobraria como 500, tu respuesta me hsce pensar que tu presupuesto anda en algo asi como 100 dolares, es esto correcto ?

Lo que necesito ahora mismo son unos sprites :P son como 15 o 20 sprites.xD he enviado varios pm me responden que 150, 200, 140 el mas bajito.xD

mientras no sea capaz de crear sprites "desde cero", no me sentire comodo tomando comisiones, talvez sea capas de hacerlo en unos pocos meses, aunque aun no tengo idea cual seria el precio, mi idea es desarrollar un metodo para que sea economico, mi meta es hacer unos 200 sprites por semana, pero probablemente 100 sean suficientes/practicos. si gustas enviame un mensjae privado acerca de los 15 sprites que necesitas.

Until I am able to make sprties "from zero", I would not be comfortable making comissions. I might be able in a few months, tho i still have no idea on what the pricing will be :P

#34  May 29, 2015, 06:55:34 pm
    • Argentina
Until I am able to make sprties "from zero", I would not be comfortable making comissions. I might be able in a few months, tho i still have no idea on what the pricing will be :P
From scratch ^
#35  May 29, 2015, 07:16:12 pm
    • Dominica

mi idea es desarrollar un metodo para que sea economico, mi meta es hacer unos 200 sprites por semana,

ask chucho about that.xD he makes sprites fast, with some mistakes but he makes them.xD I sent the pm :P
#36  May 30, 2015, 06:43:45 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
CVS the abstract or, anyone need to fix those Oni sprites for this commission.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.

lui

#37  May 30, 2015, 06:49:17 am
    • USA
Im planning on accepting commissions for a fairly low price (100 bucks anyone?) once I learn how to animate fluidly, I know how to sprite just fine, but Im working towards being as good as BlackHatter, Diepod and Balthazar before I even start thinking about it.
#38  May 30, 2015, 06:52:57 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Im planning on accepting commissions for a fairly low price (100 bucks anyone?) once I learn how to animate fluidly, I know how to sprite just fine, but Im working towards being as good as BlackHatter, Diepod and Balthazar before I even start thinking about it.
Sounds good man :P, so 100 for a full? or is your low price for work?
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays

lui

#39  May 30, 2015, 06:54:16 am
    • USA

100 bucks\90 bucks for a full sprite sheet is what ill charge at most, i dont need much money yet. BUT dont expect this to happen till maybe December, Early next Year.
#40  May 30, 2015, 07:00:24 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen

100 bucks\90 bucks for a full sprite sheet is what ill charge at most, i dont need much money yet. BUT dont expect this to happen till maybe December, Early next Year.
Nice man :), actually I'm searching an edit of Ken, if I can't find anyone I will contact you in december :D
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#41  May 30, 2015, 11:03:03 am
BUT don't expect this to happen until maybe December, early next year.
Perhaps I'll do the same thing, I'll wait until next year to start commissions, I still don't feel like taking them at the moment.
New #42  May 30, 2015, 03:42:38 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Same here, Alex. Also as a response to Luis,  I'm honestly flattered by your comment but I have a bit of a way to go before I'm considered good.

EDIT: Forgot to reply to this:

I will officially dub that commission as a "RIMjob"

QOTD, and LMAO :XD: :XD:

Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:25:07 am by Black Hatter