YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508085 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Master Chief VS Samus )
#1081  September 07, 2011, 01:35:39 am
Hopefully no one will get mad at me for making this go up again, but I figure actual discussion about the game is allowed here, right?

I've been trying to figure out who two of the support characters are for a while now, so I hope someone here knows who they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZzR_kUW0f0&t=2m23s
The flying saucer thing on the right on the screen with a bunch of support characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnBRTEEfBw&t=2m7s
Green-haired character using "Throw".

These are literally the only two who have been shown that I don't know, so it's bugging the crap out of me. lol

Pal

#1082  September 07, 2011, 01:38:39 am
    • Argentina
Flying Saucer is Mars People from Metal Slug. You know, those alien things in 2 & 3.

Green Haired Girl is Marina Liteyears from Treasure's N64 game "Mischief Makers".
#1083  September 07, 2011, 02:50:04 am
Sweet, thank you so much. I knew Marina was familiar, but couldn't place her. The Mars People, though... they never actually appeared exactly like  that, did they? I guess it's like Tron Bonne in MvC, with how the Gustaff was altered so you can actually see her. (Though why they changed the colors is beyond me...)

Would anyone be interested in a list of all the playable and support characters shown so far? (Plus other, incomplete lists of other character appearances.) I've done it already, but I wouldn't want to post it here without asking. ^^;
#1084  September 07, 2011, 09:19:52 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
You're lucky, someone in gamespot posted it but I don't remember if it's complete

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Pal

#1085  September 07, 2011, 10:53:47 pm
    • Argentina
Yeah, looks complete but has a few inconsistencies.

Ryu Hayabusa is in unknown status when he's playable. If I recall correctly you said "there already is a Ryu in our game" when people asked why you included Chun-Li as playable instead of Street Fighter Ryu.

The other inconsistecy is at the end when they posted about stage cameos. The stage where B.B. Hood and Zabel appear is from Capcom Fighting Jam.

With some proper formatting, you could add that list to the first post.

Since you're already here, I might as well satisfy my curiosity:
How much disk space does CSW take?

I get the feeling that I'm gonna need a lot of bandwidth whenever it's released.
#1086  September 07, 2011, 11:20:05 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Well I really have no idea right now... the whole project folder is like 5 gb big so far, but there's a lot of file cleaning needed.
I think characters are around 25 mb each one though.

I forgot, now that I'm posting... Lenneth was completed a few days ago, now we're making the end touches to Walkure. I really hope we can get a video or something before the end of the month.

#1087  September 08, 2011, 01:43:09 am
Yeah, that's me that posted that. I put Ryu Hayabusa under "unknown status" because we haven't even seen him in action; they could always have changed their mind, just like they did with Mai, Dedede, and Whirlo.

Thanks for the info on the Darkstalkers stage.

EDIT: Just noticed I accidentally put Mai above Magus instead of below. Alphabetical fail.
Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:51:54 am by Mateshi
#1088  September 08, 2011, 02:53:41 am
no musashi nooooo :(
#1089  September 08, 2011, 03:47:19 am
We're getting another video maybe? Awesome! Especially with Valkyrie and Lenneth. Did I miss any word on who ended up getting the stage or is that a detail we get to wait for the video to see?
#1090  September 10, 2011, 04:09:10 am
Next video is gonna be sick XD i hope i get a fangasm out of this XD
#1091  September 10, 2011, 11:02:45 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
question *scratches head* is there gonna be any bosses? I know diablo is a boss but is he SUB BOSS OR MAIN BOSS?
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!

Pal

#1092  September 10, 2011, 05:01:32 pm
    • Argentina
From the first post:

Boss Battles:

These special battles are still in a very early stage in development. We are planning to make them similar to the Smash Bros Boss Battles to give you an idea, every boss will have Super Armor and will follow a pattern of attacks. The Super Armor kind of works right now, but it will need a lot of fixing when we start working on these battles more deeply. The initial idea was to make 2 types of Boss Battles, one for simul and other for single player, but i'm not sure if that can be done, maybe we only put these battles in normal arcade, not sure. More info will come later.

Apparently, Simul mode support has been dropped with the introduction of Support Cards, but I may be wrong on that.

Boss Battles represent Red Cards and they appear after every 3 battles:

Abysswolf said:
My idea for the arcade battles is pretty simple and straightfoward; for example an arcade playthrough would contain 16 stages:

Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3
Bonus Stage
Boss Battle 1
Battle 4
Battle 5
Battle 6
Bonus Stage
Boss Battle 2
Battle 7
Battle 8
Battle 9
Bonus Stage
Boss Battle 3
Final Battle (with character's rival)

That's their plan at least. That answer your question?
#1093  September 10, 2011, 07:06:59 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
AHHH now i see thanks i was confused at first lol  ;D
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!

Pal

#1094  September 11, 2011, 03:53:23 am
    • Argentina
I'm sure Ahruon has some huge post coming up with updates including this but I'm betting on the 0.1% that it's not happening.

IT SHALL BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR SOUL
DIVINE ASSAULT

NIBELUNG VALESTI
#1095  September 11, 2011, 05:46:59 am
Always been a fan of that attack. Big, show-y, but overall simple.
#1096  September 11, 2011, 08:04:53 am
I'm sure Ahruon has some huge post coming up with updates including this but I'm betting on the 0.1% that it's not happening.

DIVINE ASSAULT

NIBELUNG VALESTI
hey pal where you get that photo from?

Pal

#1097  September 11, 2011, 08:24:55 am
    • Argentina
#1098  September 11, 2011, 09:03:18 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
#1099  September 11, 2011, 04:20:34 pm
thank for the info i keep forgeting to scroll down sometime's when i'm on that site
#1100  September 12, 2011, 12:16:41 am

DIVINE ASSAULT

NIBELUNG VALESTI
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pic = Boner!!!

Hey ahuron Omedeto Gozaimasu!!!!(congrats in japan) for the new job hope that everything goes well dude