YesNoOk

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOOT BOXES/GACHA. (Read 37210 times)

Started by MAO11, May 27, 2019, 05:02:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOOT BOXES/GACHA.
#41  May 30, 2019, 01:33:42 am
  • all is love in fair and war
rather than exchanging real money into in game currency to buy lootboxes, I rather open those advertisement clips and earn game currency from that, and also from other in game activities that pay in the currency, when you hard earn your game currency then you don't value randomness that high.
I find myself spending real money at the beginning of a game because I want some objects, but once I play for awhile I no longer spend money since I'm patience enough to earn the currency with in game activities.
Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOOT BOXES/GACHA.
#42  May 30, 2019, 02:28:38 am
    • Canada
The takeaway from this whole debacle has been that the ESA can no longer be trusted to do the job it was created for

To provide the industry a chance to self-regulate before the government comes in swinging the uncaring bat of legislation

Yes! this, 100%. The entire reason they were created was to prevent the government from coming in and annihilating the industry through regulation.

They had there chance to pull back the reins on this loot box non-sense before it exploded the way it did. Now its too late.