WOMEN ARE EVIL (Read 8766 times)

Started by Neocide, April 06, 2011, 03:47:09 am
Share this topic:
WOMEN ARE EVIL
#1  April 06, 2011, 03:47:09 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
yes, they come from hell to torture man for all eternity, use them and then spit them out, or want to be friends, or want to use you like a sex doll. And tug at your emotions because your weak, and they are mighty, and you cant do anything but live with it.

Run while you can

WOMEN ARE EVIL
Re: WOMEN ARE EVIL
#2  April 06, 2011, 03:49:38 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Women are like refrigerators.

- Cold on the inside
- You always want to put your meat in them
- AND THEY BELONG IN THE KITCHEN!
#3  April 06, 2011, 03:55:34 am
  • SNK is life
A woman isn't truly a full woman unti she has cried while washing dishes.
#4  April 06, 2011, 04:08:02 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
 :???:

That is all I have to say about this.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#5  April 06, 2011, 04:21:05 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Neocide just got dumped for the first time.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#6  April 06, 2011, 04:22:08 am
actually, all human beings are rotten regardless of sex, race, or other traits. laters
#7  April 06, 2011, 04:27:44 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
#8  April 06, 2011, 04:27:56 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#9  April 06, 2011, 04:35:08 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#10  April 06, 2011, 04:47:13 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#11  April 06, 2011, 04:48:40 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
^ yes that just about sums up how I am right now...
#12  April 06, 2011, 04:55:33 am
    • USA
your self esteem sucks as much as that crappy video edited with fucking windows movie maker right now then? She got somebody else?  :smug:
#13  April 06, 2011, 04:56:18 am
  • Fuck You.
i know the feeling...

...well at least im a god in the sack
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#14  April 06, 2011, 05:12:25 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#15  April 06, 2011, 05:37:10 am
  • I got a PM.
The way you feel now will pass. As you get older it is easier to put with anything. A girl I am currently seeing must have bitched at me the other day for at least a couple of hours. I responded to everything she said in a calm manner and she got it all off her chest.

The reason I was able to do this was because as you get older, you gain this superpower where a women can be screaming at you, but you don't hear or notice a single word, but you are still able to reflexively respond accordingly.

Just practice these phrases and make them part of muscle memory.

I am sorry.
It is all my fault.
I didn't mean to make you feel that way.
I know I am a dick.
And....
Do you think you could forgive me... You mean so much to me.

Don't forget to do reflexive active listening. "I see" "Oh" "I didn't realize that"

One day.... You won't even notice that you are saying these things.
#16  April 06, 2011, 05:46:18 am
    • USA
Shamrock ---> :hump::whip: <- Currently dominatrix
#17  April 06, 2011, 06:15:47 am
actually, all human beings are rotten regardless of sex, race, or other traits. laters

Titiln is right ... That's why I'm gonna replace all human beings with robots.
#18  April 06, 2011, 06:18:26 am
The way you feel now will pass. As you get older it is easier to put with anything. A girl I am currently seeing must have bitched at me the other day for at least a couple of hours. I responded to everything she said in a calm manner and she got it all off her chest.

The reason I was able to do this was because as you get older, you gain this superpower where a women can be screaming at you, but you don't hear or notice a single word, but you are still able to reflexively respond accordingly.

Just practice these phrases and make them part of muscle memory.

I am sorry.
It is all my fault.
I didn't mean to make you feel that way.
I know I am a dick.
And....
Do you think you could forgive me... You mean so much to me.

Don't forget to do reflexive active listening. "I see" "Oh" "I didn't realize that"

One day.... You won't even notice that you are saying these things.

Do NOT listen to this guy. Do you think you want to put up with the same things he is putting up with? HELLLLLLLLLLL NAW

No offense or anything against, Shamrock, but that is not happiness. That is being a push over and learning the art of "Just ignoring it."

And inbe4 "Marriage is not always happiness / fairy tales / happily ever after"

The point I'm trying to make is, that kind of relationship is not healthy at all.

Apparently if you guys are allowing females to step on you, use you, push you, demean you, and put themselves higher than you, than you must step up your game. They have ripped your manhood apart.

No, I am not a know-it-all, but a women being a bitch is not acceptable. Put her in her place, I don't mean violently, but man, you gotta step up and be a MAN!

If she is yelling at you for hours... omg, you gotta raise your voice and yell at her with all rage.

They'll be scared shitless simply if you yell over their voice and assert your dominance, telling them to fuck off or shut the fuck up before you are about to "do something about this."

Please don't just sit there and allow them to step on you.

Besides, one of the key factors that women find attractive in a man, is CHALLENGE.
You can give a woman a challenge in many different ways;

1) yelling over them if they're bitching about stupid shit
2) by not taking shit from them, aka not being their pussy whip
3) if you have the BRAINS, then you can actually argue with her intellectually and outsmart her. girls love it when they get outsmarted by guys. to do this you gotta make sure you know what you are talking about though, and make sure you are correct on proving the woman that she is wrong.

there's many other ways but thats just an example....

Shamrock, I dont know you situation but you gotta challenge your lady, bro.
Sometimes women just demand more and more, and if you say nothing, they'll take advantage of it intentionally/unintentionally and will step all over you. you gotta step it up somehow.

I know how you feel cause my mom was like that with my dad and her ex boyfriends..

I know you are thinking "oh, she'll think about what I'm doing for her in the end, and hopefully she'll change"... no, she won't change until you give her challenge!

Some women are just stupid like that.

There was this one episode in Fresh Prince when Will Smith was being like the OP and shamrock, dating a hot babe but was an ultra bitch and never stopped nitpicking Will.

you know what happened? Carlton jumped in and dissed her ass out (properly, of course), telling her that she was wrong, and why she was wrong, and what she is doing is not acceptable. you know what happened next? The screen turned all blurry and lovey dovey between her and Carlton and she fell in love with him.

the moral of this useless post I am making is... DISCIPLINE YOUR WOMAN (putting her in her place)
of course never use violence
#19  April 06, 2011, 06:20:56 am
DISCIPLINE YOUR WOMAN

Really now? YOUR woman? What you can own people now?
#20  April 06, 2011, 06:23:14 am
DISCIPLINE YOUR WOMAN

Really? YOUR woman? what you can own people now?

wow shut the fuck up you feiminista.

in a marriage or relationship, a man considers his girlfriend his "woman, girl, babe"

women feel the same way calling their boyfriends/husby's their "man, honey,darling" whatever

you're dumb get the fuck out of here you're not even a girl

and no one gives a shit about your robots