Share this topic:
Re: Clarification?
#41  November 08, 2015, 08:26:23 pm
    • Canada
39% upload.
#42  November 08, 2015, 08:28:32 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public

type those kind of posts into notepad and then delete the document

WHY IS MEDIAFIRE SO SLOW TODAY?
Threads on this forum aren't personal dumping grounds to talk to yourself like this (not counting the random topic.) If the post does not really contribute anything, refrain from posting it.

and yet...

39% upload.

#43  November 08, 2015, 08:34:46 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

So... we don't have to go through those useless quizzes anymore?
#44  November 08, 2015, 08:40:12 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Umezono said:
Threads on this forum aren't personal dumping grounds to talk to yourself like this (not counting the random topic.)
There should be something like the shit thread, but exclusively for posts where the user is talking to himself and revealing way too much about his life. It would probably be a great place to get ideas for a dystopian future novel. I'm already imagining a scenario where Tagin Dragon (that's the name I'm giving him to avoid accusations of slander) has to upload a deadly computer virus the to the main computer running the city, and his friends are all shooting up robots or whatever and Tagin's all like "39% guys! Keep holding them off!"
#45  November 08, 2015, 08:44:15 pm
#46  November 08, 2015, 08:44:37 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Umezono said:
Threads on this forum aren't personal dumping grounds to talk to yourself like this (not counting the random topic.)
There should be something like the shit thread, but exclusively for posts where the user is talking to himself and revealing way too much about his life. It would probably be a great place to get ideas for a dystopian future novel. I'm already imagining a scenario where Tagin Dragon (that's the name I'm giving him to avoid accusations of slander) has to upload a deadly computer virus the to the main computer running the city, and his friends are all shooting up robots or whatever and Tagin's all like "39% guys! Keep holding them off!"

Can I be responsible for the cover art? :3 :3

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

So... we don't have to go through those useless quizzes anymore?

No, but you'll have to go through his useless posts about why Mediafire is slow and his cartoon/anime preferences.

Sums it up all right.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:49:48 pm by Zaitsu Hatter
#47  November 08, 2015, 08:49:15 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
dumping grounds? I thought it was called breading grounds.
#48  November 08, 2015, 09:02:12 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Well making breads isn't as profitable as before so....
#49  November 08, 2015, 09:04:08 pm
    • Canada
Umezono said:

That sounds like it'd make an awesome story. But Tagin is a dumb name, can it be something cooler? Also, if you hate it that much, fine, no more percent updates.
#50  November 08, 2015, 09:10:00 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
39% upload.
This is a forum mate
When you post something its supposed to spark a discussion or to be a part of some sort of discussion
Posting random status updates doesn't really work here.
Also please refrain from posting right after your posts,if you have something to add to your last post you should edit it with the additional info
Oh, good. I was worried trhis was gonna go like on Derpibooru when all my art was deleted and then I was banned. People abused the report function and put "Crappy art" tags on my work, alerting more trolls who watch those tags and reported my art.
Danbooru,Gelbooru,Zerochan and a bunch of other image sites have certain expectations of the art that you upload
If your image isn't as good as they want it to be,it will be deleted.
I suggest you stick to Deviantart and stuff like that
#51  November 08, 2015, 09:24:10 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah, this isn't a personal blog. If you still have questions in regard to the forum feel free to ask. But your latest posts in here have been pretty empty.
#52  November 08, 2015, 09:47:15 pm
    • Canada
I'm sorry, but there isn't really anything to talk about. The upload keeps stopping and restarting, and...

What IS that avatar? Some orange and green thing?
#53  November 08, 2015, 09:50:15 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
That's Rikou from Darkstalkters.
This one is a distorted representation of him, though, as how you could see him in the Darkstalkers OVA.
Because actually, he's surprisingly handsome for a fishman.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#54  November 08, 2015, 09:53:55 pm
#55  November 08, 2015, 10:56:06 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
#56  November 09, 2015, 02:08:59 am
  • Mega Man Classic
  • pachirisu is sexy af
    • Canada
    • anoobtroll@gmail.com
Like I said before, you are REEAAAAAAALLLLLLLY grabbing some attention here. Assuming you're not a troll, I think you should straight away remove ads if you don't want any more hate against you like that. That's the key to not getting bashed by the MUGEN community. No ads, no unknown password = no infamy. If you can't get a job, keep trying and maybe someone might accept you. I would say try Mcdonald's or your local gas station first.  If you are trying to troll, I hope someone bans you.
Pokecommunity account (Will start learning about romhacking): http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=553303

Why are there some people here trying to go into their ways into trying to ruin my Mugen hobby here and make me look like bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TMrr6eqQc
Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:15:58 am by Mega Man Classic
#57  November 09, 2015, 02:24:30 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#58  November 09, 2015, 04:40:55 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#59  November 09, 2015, 09:46:56 am
    • Canada
all of that has already been resolved.

I've already seen all the MLP episodes.
how is that even possible when season 5 is currenlty airing?

"what about discord?"

It's possible because I've seen all the episodes already made. When a new episode is made, I go on youtube and watch it. TVs are for rich idiots only.

And for the one who mentioned jobs, didn't I already mention I'm too young to get a job? Govt. needs to change that so only smart people can get jobs, not old people.
#60  November 09, 2015, 09:54:47 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009