YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 998762 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#801  January 21, 2019, 02:35:12 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Eh, outside of Master Kame, Great Sayaman and maybe Janemba this list is pretty boring. Also no Mr. Satan.
#802  January 21, 2019, 03:23:59 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
you know Jiren vs Goku, in this case Goku ultra instinct
I thought you were saying that because of the scan that has Goku vs Jiren except we already have Goku Blue.
I'm actually not expecting a UI Goku because I'm sure they know there's too many of him already. They probably could if they had to, but so far I'm not expecting it. I'll wait for a couple more reveals to figure out which direction this pack is going.

by the same guy that leaked season one. like I´ve told you.xD it´s going to be a new Goku, 3 more gokus this season :smash: but to be honest I like so much ssj 4

It's missing Tapion, another sword wielding character would fit nicely in the roster.
Majin Vegeta and SSJ4 Goku isnt needed everyone else is fine if this leak seems to be true.
I also wish Toppo was added, he would fit well to be a god of destruction like Beerus but maybe thats asking for too much.
Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:27:26 pm by Insigniawarfare
#803  January 24, 2019, 08:03:05 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I'm calling Turles.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#804  January 25, 2019, 06:37:04 pm
Personally I think the dog mayor from the original Dragon Ball would fit a lot.
#805  January 26, 2019, 03:13:00 pm
    • Germany
#806  January 27, 2019, 11:02:24 pm
More reason to put him in, I would say. ;P
#807  January 27, 2019, 11:51:01 pm
    • Mexico
Yikes. That pass is awful. They can do much better than just literally putting in almost every form of Goku and a Vegeta that are left. Hope this isn’t the real thing.
#808  January 28, 2019, 12:07:19 am
That leak is still very weird. The big season 1 leak happened when the files were found in the game with the names of the characters (or having their name spoken by the announcer), I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet for S2, so even if it's the same guy, I'd like to know how he got that leak. Or is it the guy who leaked a whole bunch of stuff for a whole bunch of big games like Mortal Kombat's Ninja Turtles and Soul Calibur and I think Samurai Spirits and so on ? Did that guy have DBFZ ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#809  January 28, 2019, 12:18:39 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#810  January 28, 2019, 01:00:33 am
"I can hold my own in  a fight"
she says, with Gohan blasting beams when she gets knocked down.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#811  January 28, 2019, 01:20:03 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Dragon Ball FighterZ - Season 2 DLC Pass Characters Announcement
#812  January 28, 2019, 04:45:59 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
The sad thing is that I haven't got the Season 1 characters yet... with Jiren and Vidal coming out on my birthday, it might spur me to make that move.
#813  January 28, 2019, 05:06:55 am
    • Brazil
"I can hold my own in  a fight"
she says, with Gohan blasting beams when she gets knocked down.
Yeah, one of the reason I hate characters that have those "assistant characters", it feels like they're patethic, when they really shouldn't. I mean, Ginyu works because of their team thingy, and Ginyu being their commanders, but Videl having the Great Saiyaman, and specially 18 having 17 is really stupid for me (specially after 17 became his own character later and with Gohan already being playable. I wonder if Kefla will be one of the remaining two, her fight against Goku was really awesome.
#814  January 28, 2019, 10:47:11 am
18 teaming up with 17 makes sense because that was their whole identity in the cyborgs arc and Future Trunks' arc (17 appearing on his own from the Super arc threw a bit of a wrench in that but still, 18 was just the Future arc version), and Videl I don't think you should expect her to hold her own against the likes of Zamasu. Gohan being around doesn't change anything.
#815  January 28, 2019, 12:13:44 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I think it's a way of giving Videl ki attacks when she would otherwise not have them in a way that isn't too farfetched (like Mr Satan's Jetpack (remember when Mr Satan had a Jetpack? I don't)).

Anyways the DLC looks good so far.

#816  January 28, 2019, 04:38:33 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Well only two characters are left to be revealed, and I hope one of them is Mr. Satan.

Anyway, this pretty much debunks that supposed leak, what with Jiren being in it and it having less characters than what that list showed.
#817  January 28, 2019, 04:50:09 pm
    • Brazil
18 teaming up with 17 makes sense because that was their whole identity in the cyborgs arc and Future Trunks' arc (17 appearing on his own from the Super arc threw a bit of a wrench in that but still, 18 was just the Future arc version), and Videl I don't think you should expect her to hold her own against the likes of Zamasu. Gohan being around doesn't change anything.
We have Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Nappa, Ginyu and several others who can't do jack shit against many of the older villains, let alone Zamasu, hell, Gohan himself probably can't hold his own against Zamasu (who can't do jack shit against the likes of Beerus and Jiren), balancing the characters' power by adding others is not an excuse, this game is not meant to be absolutely balanced lorewise. Also, it really doesn't matter if 18 fought with her brother in Future Trunks' arc, both of them had enough to be fighters on their own.
#818  January 28, 2019, 05:37:59 pm
You're missing the point. Videl doesn't have superhuman speed like everyone else. Like Koop said, it's a way to give her stuff that everyone else can do that she can't. I don't even remember if the manga ever showed her shoot a single fireball, she only has the control to fly.
It's not meant to be balanced, but it's still lore compliant, it's not like Xenoverse where you can teach here the Kamehameha.

As for 18 you're just not even listening. What you're saying is the same as being mad that base Goku can't go Blue even though he learns it later, and SSJ Goku stops using Kaiohken - it's just not how he fights in that time period, and that character represents that time period. There's a Saiyan saga Goku and a Super era Goku, and they fight differently, and 18 in the android saga doesn't fight alone, she tag teams with 17, this is her entire identity in that arc. Why is this hard.
Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:50:42 pm by Byakko
#819  January 28, 2019, 08:07:15 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Finally a good waifu to play!
And she's not even an android!
This is fate.
#820  January 29, 2019, 12:26:55 am
You're missing the point. Videl doesn't have superhuman speed like everyone else. Like Koop said, it's a way to give her stuff that everyone else can do that she can't. I don't even remember if the manga ever showed her shoot a single fireball, she only has the control to fly.
It's not meant to be balanced, but it's still lore compliant, it's not like Xenoverse where you can teach here the Kamehameha.

To be fair, Roll in MvC2 can technically stomp Thanos, Magneto (which should be impossible cause metal), and Bison in that order on her own. If you're playing TvC she can stomp all over yami with broom and thats suppose to be a God.