YesNoOk

bleach ds released in america today! (Read 6522 times)

Started by kennystyle33, October 10, 2007, 03:16:33 am
Share this topic:

DMK

Re: bleach ds released in america today!
#21  October 11, 2007, 12:32:22 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I'm glad to hear someone uses Gin besides me.

I always hear this and that about him sucking and etc.

When infact he's probably one of the better characters to use in my oppinion.

Especialy with his abilty to fight a good long range assalut.

When my friends do over use Ishida I tend to use his Shinso against them.  :P

Damn..this thread kicks ass.  :sugoi:
#22  October 11, 2007, 01:10:14 pm
    • www.bwdyeti.com
Uki's coughing is pretty simple really, never do the same super twice within 10 seconds, and try to avoid doing the same special more than twice in 10 seconds. Each move has it's own counter. It's easy enough not to repeat the same attacks if you learn to do his chain combos well, and he has what's probably the best standing light and the second best aerial and crouching lights (Uryuu is best aerial, Ikkaku is best crouching)

I didn't mean the difference in super damage isn't noticeable, the BDS 2nd supers do about 60% as much, but he can get around that loss pretty easily. I play him a lot more in BDS 2nd than I do in BDS because he's a bit more mobile. Don't get me wrong, I'd love the BDS 1st supers back. :D
And they did make coughing more lenient in BDS 2nd, it happens about half as often as BDS 1st. But it wasn't very hard to never cough in 1st, at most only once every 5 or 6 fights if you know what you're doing.

I pretty much use the touch screen for supers and that's that. Only time I don't is for supers where the button pressed matters (targetting like Aizen Black Coffin or path of attack like Renji Bankai), or when I'm doing something with specials I want to be really exact with.

I'm almost always on the IRC channel you mentioned and know all the FAQ writers, you should get on sometime if you want to have some matches or talk about the game. We're trying out BDS English right now to see how it holds up and see how busy the community will be. I'm the resident random character player and BDS 1st Renji expert.
http://bankaids.proboards52.com/index.cgi?board=wifi&action=display&thread=1146022603 Board is dead, but it's a good walkthrough if you're not familiar with IRC.

Haha, Urahara is good stuff, his Super A is godly. Gin is annoying to fight with all his pokes, I play a good deal of Byakuya myself (not like my Mugen project is related >__>), Ichigo is the "Ryu" character who's inexplicably top tier, and Hisagi is fun to mess around with (though inferior to Soi Fon and Yoruichi D: gotta love that qcf slide, though)

Damn..this thread kicks ass.  :sugoi:
It does. :D
I'm making exact as possible Bleach DS 2nd characters. Contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions, or whatever.
http://www.bwdyeti.com/mugen

1. Kon 98%
2. Byakuya 90%
3. Ikkaku 80%
4. Ukitake 0% Uki was always here and did not steal Kanonji's spot. >__>
5. Kanonji 0%
(ahahaha this sig is 5 million years old just pretend it doesn't exist)

DMK

#23  October 11, 2007, 01:21:41 pm
    • USA
I find Ichigo players at my school annoying.

Because they praticly suck but they can chain his Bankai well and the time I was beating them down to nearly 2/4 of they're life, they've gotten me below that.

I'm not so good with damage counters yet or usieng my Shunpo to my advantage in those sitations.

And if Ichigo is Ryu who's Ken?  ;P

Far as Gin's pokeing.

Some I guess see the dis-advantage but I'm and always will be a close fighter. But luckily Gin has that long range abilty to make up for those who over use Getsuga Tensho or projectilesq moves all the time.

Especialy if they know how to use the button combonations for them, rather then the tough-screen itself.

And yeah, I do use the tough screen supers myself.

I've learned to use both equaly.
#24  October 12, 2007, 01:57:46 am
    • www.bwdyeti.com
I meant Gin's poking with his light normals, great range and fast, so annoying to fight against.

And if Ichigo is Ryu who's Ken?  ;P

Ogihci of course. He's exactly the same in the first game and then starts branching off in the second one. :D
I'm making exact as possible Bleach DS 2nd characters. Contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions, or whatever.
http://www.bwdyeti.com/mugen

1. Kon 98%
2. Byakuya 90%
3. Ikkaku 80%
4. Ukitake 0% Uki was always here and did not steal Kanonji's spot. >__>
5. Kanonji 0%
(ahahaha this sig is 5 million years old just pretend it doesn't exist)

DMK

#25  October 12, 2007, 02:02:19 am
    • USA
Awe I see lol.

And aggred on Ogihci.

Although I always looked at him as Akuma.  :sugoi: