YesNoOk

Jss Sena Kobayakawa New Info (Check last Post) (Read 15805 times)

Started by Jerrydrizzt, August 27, 2007, 03:53:15 am
Share this topic:
Jss Sena Kobayakawa New Info (Check last Post)
#1  August 27, 2007, 03:53:15 am
  • JD
    • www.freewebs.com/jerrydrizzt
Well prepare for an update on this wip guys i have actually been working on him just forgot to update this ^^.

Ok first off he now has 6 different palletes, and yes this gif is indeed his stance >_<.
Normal:

Blue:

Black:

White:

Purple:

Brown:

Also Just to tell you the aura around him is integrated into other parts of him, as in everything has afterimages, and his block is where the aura Protects him >_<. Also i had some old screens Up, but im gona go ahead and put up some new screens ^^.

NEW SCREEN - here's a screen of the new version of the Devil bat Ghost attack

OLD SCREEN - this was the old version of The Devil Bat Ghost attack

NEW SCREEN - This shows how many afterimages there are when you run>_<.

NEW SCREEN - New Hiruma striker

NEW SCREEN - New Shin Striker

NEW SCREEN -Just a picture of one of his basic attacks whirlwind

OLD SCREEN - This screen showed what happens before the Kurita Striker actually makes contact

NEW SCREEN - Ok this one shows the aftermath of the Kurita striker,Look at the amount of hits, Ill try to get a screen of what happens in between ^^.

Ok then since im actually updating this WIp thread i guess i should tell of some new developments ^^. This char originally was a 6 button char, but i felt 6 buttons was to much for this char so i reduced it to 4 ^^. His movelist at the Moment is this

Movelist configuration
~D - Means press down
/D - Means Hold down
/F - Means hold forward, or while running
(in air) - Performed in air

Movelist
a - Punch
a, a - Punch, Kick combo
/F, a - Tackle
/D, a - Devil Bat Ghost
b - Whirlwind
b(in air) - Air whirlwind
/F, b - Hiruma Striker
/D, b - Kurita Striker
c - Upwards Whirlwind
~D, c - Tornado
/F, c - Shin striker
y - Throw Football
~D, y - Kick Football

Thats his current movelist, and as you can see i stilll need add air moves to every button, and i need to adda /F striker to y. I Also plan on adding a D,f striker to every button, so there are alot more moves planned before release ^^. I think thats it and i know the movelist is Uselist since you cant actually test the char, but i just wanted to post it ^^. Also yay Wip update ^^. Wait one more thing alot of his sprites were edited by me, Which is why most of his moves are Strikers/Helpers/Summons/Whatever else you might call them ^^. Now that im actually working on him i may update this thread quite a bit more ^^.
Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 12:37:47 am by Jerrydrizzt
Re: [Wip] Jus Sena Kobayakawa
#2  August 27, 2007, 04:02:06 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Will you make a normal sized version and do you plan on making Yoichi.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#3  August 27, 2007, 04:05:09 am
  • JD

I wont purposefully make his sprites look big and jagged so if you want him like that then when i relese him enlarge him yourself >>, and whos Yoichi??
#4  August 27, 2007, 04:13:47 am
  • You know it!
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#5  August 27, 2007, 04:22:52 am
  • JD

I wont purposefully make his sprites look big and jagged so if you want him like that then when i relese him enlarge him yourself >>, and whos Yoichi??
Yoichi Himura hes like one of the main characters  :S

Oh i always thought it was spelled like this "Youichi" thats why i didnt know who it was, and No im not going to make him because i dont feel like extending his Sprites like i had to do for sena ^^.

DGJ

#6  August 27, 2007, 07:35:34 am
    • sd.mistrust.com/mugen
are you actually going to make normal attacks for sena, or will it just be one of those things where a button press does a special move?

#7  August 27, 2007, 02:06:13 pm
  • JD
are you actually going to make normal attacks for sena, or will it just be one of those things where a button press does a special move?

Well hes got normal-ish attacks heres his Movelist if you wanna see it
a - Punch
aa - Punch, Kick Combo
Hold F, a - Football rush
Hold D, a - Summon Kurita
z - Dash spin
Z(In Air) - Air Dash spin
Hold D, z - Devil Bat Ghost
x - Upwards Dash Spin
c - Tornado attack
b - Throw football
y - Kick football

Thats his movelist right now, theres Still a few moves i need to do as you can See ^^.
#8  August 27, 2007, 07:45:00 pm
Hello, im also from teh Mudkipz, and, here, people dont really seem to like chibi characters XD

and,those moves arent normal-ish, normai if would use QCF and stuff, well at least here XD

No Borders, No Nations
#9  August 28, 2007, 04:35:10 am
  • JD
Hello, im also from teh Mudkipz, and, here, people dont really seem to like chibi characters XD

and,those moves arent normal-ish, normai if would use QCF and stuff, well at least here XD

Yeah i noticed people dont Like Chibi characters, unless there anjel's ><, Well i thought by normal he meant Like punchs and Kicks, and Ugh i dont Like Qcf type moves ><, I guess thats Just Me ^^.
#10  August 28, 2007, 04:52:09 am
Will he have a move where he runs past you, disables your move and takes away two power gauges?
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#11  August 28, 2007, 04:57:32 am
  • JD
Will he have a move where he runs past you, disables your move and takes away two power gauges?

You mean like the devil bat ghost, Look at the first screenshot Thats him using the devil bat ghost attack, In the attack he dashes to the other side of the enemy it only freezes the opponet for a few seconds, but im thinking of making it freeze them longer  :sugoi:

Also if anyone wonders what that green stuff is around him on the 4th Screenshot thats his aura ><, Yes i put an aura on him ><.
#12  August 28, 2007, 05:14:36 am
You mean like the devil bat ghost, Look at the first screenshot Thats him using the devil bat ghost attack, In the attack he dashes to the other side of the enemy it only freezes the opponet for a few seconds, but im thinking of making it freeze them longer  :sugoi:
I'm talking about his 3 Koma support in JUS.   Thats what it does, stops your enemy from moving, and takes away 2 power gauges from the enemy.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#13  August 28, 2007, 05:17:20 am
  • JD
I'm talking about his 3 Koma support in JUS.   Thats what it does, stops your enemy from moving, and takes away 2 power gauges from the enemy.

Ohhhhh, I Did not even think about that, Well ill see if i can make that thanks for the idea ^^, Ill see if i can do it ^^

Also just some info on whats happening, Well i seem to have messed his sff Up because i got some things mixed up so Im redoing his Sff File which might take awhile So yeah sucks for me ^^.

Edit: Well I had to completly re-do his sff file i literally had to delete his Old Sff and make a completly new one ><, It was really time consuming and Was not something i wanted to do, but now that im past that it means i can start back on the coding  :sugoi:
Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 07:24:13 am by Jerrydrizzt
Re: Jus Sena Kobayakawa..... Update ^^.
#14  September 23, 2007, 10:22:34 am
  • JD
Ok i didnt want to double post, but i have to bump this because Look at the first post Extreme updateness. Also going back to Leon's Question unfortunately I Most likely will not integrate that move in because the sprites im actually using are jss Sprites, because the jus ones were never ripped, therefore i have no effects to use unless i make my own or use ones from a different game  :-\. Well yeah everyone huge update i deletd my old first post and completly retyped it. So yes read first post and give me ideas people ^^.
Re: Jss Sena Kobayakawa New Info (Check last Post)
#15  October 17, 2007, 01:06:54 am
  • JD
Well I See my wip has little to no Popularity, but again i am here to inform you have some New stuff i have added to my little buddy  ;P. Hes coming extremly close to release if anyone cares >_<. Well yeah onward First off....

-New Attacks: The New Movelist is a little different i just sort of Gave Him new Moves  ;D

a = Punch
a, a = Punch, Kick Combo
/D, a = Devil Bat ghost
/F, a = Football tackle
(Air) a = Still thinking (Suggestions Appreciated ^_^)
D, F, a = Naruto Striker (Rasengan)
b = Spin Slam
/D, b = Monta Summon (Energy Charge)
/F, b = Hiruma Striker (Machine Guns)
(air) b = air Spin Slam
D, F, b = Ichigo Striker (Getsuga Tenshou)
c = Upwards Slam
~D, c = Tornado
/F, c = Shin Striker (Spear Tackle)
(air) c = Air Upwards Slam
D, F, c = Luffy Striker (Giant Metal Ball Slam)
y = Throw Football
~D, y = Kick Football (Upwards)
/F, y = Huh-Huh Bros. Striker (Huh-Huh Tackle)
(air) y = Still thinking (Suggestions Appreciated ^_^)
D, F, y = Goku Striker (Spirit Bomb)

That Right there is his full movelist even the ones i havent added yet, also you may notice i did remove The Kurita striker, I WOuld rather not go into detail  :-\. Ok Heres some pics of some of the new attacks  :sugoi:

Goku Spirit Bomb

Ichigo Getsuga Tenshou

Luffy Iron Ball Thing (Dont Know its real name >_<)

Naruto RAAAA - SEEENNN- GAAAANNNNN!!!

Huh-Huh Bros (Similar to the actual Jus Attack)

Monta Power up (Doesnt Look Like Much, but you wait >_<)

If you want more pics then looka at first post or ask. Ok Next thing

-New Special Fx, and Hitsparks. This clearly apparent if you look at my new screens above. The Hitsparks are jss Hitsparks used specifically for Kurita ryouken. The Special Fx are i beleive were by K.O.D. ......... I think >_<. Well yes thats it for that. Next........

-.......Crap thats it >_<. Well i guess right here ill say that he is nearing release, just gota do light tweaks, Add those 2 missing moves, Tweak them to perection, then add sounds to everything ATM i have absolutely 0 Sounds in this character, so i need to work on that.

Last thing no you cannot have Ikkaku he is my other Wip that only has 6 attacks, He will be public when im done with him. Ok then thats it I Really hop someone is actually awiting this character >_<, Because i feel like stopping him to do ikkaku. Well thats it hopefully ill finish him tonight or tomorrow, Look for him in the release section soon  ;D
#16  October 17, 2007, 01:14:34 am
  • You know it!
He has alot of summons...i think you should remove a few buts thats just my opinion..
and you abuse <-

;D

Will he have sounds from the Anime?!?
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#17  October 17, 2007, 01:22:28 am
  • JD
Well he only has alot of summons because i am not truly that good at spriting, so i didint feel like making more sprites, and Sena is a wimpy football Player that runs fast...... Thats it >_<. He truly was never meant to fight, so i decided if i make a character for him he should use his freinds for battle instead of himself. Also most of His Strikers are very quick strikers that just appear for a few seconds then dissapear. Well yeah youll see once you play him i guess.

>_< I Do not >_<........ Joking  :D Also i like that smily it is the coolest one.

Hmmmmm Probably, I May see if i can snatch some sounds from some of the eyeshield 21 Ds Game, but if i cant then i will get his sounds from the anime. Luckily, there are multiple times when bg music Dissapears during the anime  :sugoi:. I Also have Already Ripped Hiruma Saying "Ya-Ha!!" from the anime  :sugoi:

BeanBean

#18  October 17, 2007, 01:59:06 am
I think the summons are a great idea! (considering the amount of sprites Sena actually has)
#19  October 18, 2007, 07:47:02 am
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#20  October 18, 2007, 04:46:09 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
You shuld defently get a new super BG.
My shitty mugen stuff:
New #21  October 18, 2007, 07:28:32 pm
  • JD
Lol Anjel I Know i should, But A: Im Horrible at finidng effects it took my forever just to find that one >_<, B: I think that SUper Bg Looks Just FIne For His Specials, and C: This is the first time i have ever even Used a super Bg I Usually Just use a Bg Pal Fx, But this time i decided to use a super Bg, but i was going to keep it simple  :sugoi:.

Well yeah i should release Him today, but im having trouble snatching some getting hit Noises, Devil Bat ghost Noise, Rasengan Noise, and Huh-Huh Bros. Noise. So yeah once i get those 4 sounds, and think up those 2 air attacks then i should release  :sugoi:

So yaya Good Luck to me  ;D

Edit: Hes Been Released heres his Release Thread
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=67727.0
Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 08:39:10 pm by Jerrydrizzt