YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518282 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2361  April 15, 2018, 08:28:40 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Having Superman Ephraim would make the fire quests easier but alas. Ah well. Using both Ike and F-Grima gives units 6hp, 2 atk and 3 spd which is pretty crazy.
#2362  April 15, 2018, 09:09:43 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Ah, legendary boosts, where would we be without them.
#2363  April 16, 2018, 12:21:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
In a better place since we wouldn't have to worry about the blessings mechanic.
#2364  April 16, 2018, 10:25:57 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
That's what I meant, it's just another gimmick that a lot of people can't get access to.

Edit: since Roy and the others got refinements this round, which characters do you hope to get refinements and what kind? Also, Tempest Trials+ is starting on the 21; what do you guys think of the seals for this time around?
Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 02:40:07 am by R565
#2365  April 19, 2018, 10:10:01 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2366  April 19, 2018, 11:41:15 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
One of them is Drive atk. I don't know the other ones.

Also Saias isn't even a bonus unit for TT+. I have 0 reason to promote him since I can just use Priscilla to tank my arena score this season.  :(
#2367  April 19, 2018, 12:42:43 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
What about my other question, any units you guys wish had a refinement?
#2368  April 20, 2018, 07:12:56 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Corrin. His weapon is one of the strongest personal weapons ever and in Heroes it's darting blow 2. I think they must have made a mistake as his artwork has the base form Yato but the sprite looks like the Omega version.
#2369  April 20, 2018, 01:07:56 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
One day I dream of him having two refinements, Light and Dark Yato, and if he does get a legendary form, it will be the gray king, True Yato. Makes no darn sense that his weapon skills are on his brothers sons...
#2370  April 23, 2018, 05:22:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Wings of Fate Banner with Female Kana, Flying Archer Hinoka, and Shigure.

Male Kana and Kaze can also be seen at the end of the video. Male Kana is a GHB unit while Kaze might have something to do with Golden Week event coming next week.
#2371  April 23, 2018, 02:45:49 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Freaking cool! We get a Dragon as a GHB unit! Betcha people will put a shield on Hinoka when she gets out.
#2372  April 27, 2018, 08:53:04 am
Pffhahaha that new infantry green bow Lyn is just ridiculous. Fucking powercreep.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2373  April 27, 2018, 10:52:26 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Not really, her stats are slightly above average for an Infantry Archer. Her unique skills are good, but nothing game breaking since the buffs it provides are situational which can be tedious to set up properly. Also one of the greatest advantages a Colorless Archer had was the ability to disregard the weapon triangle since they would always be doing normal damage outside of Raven Tome users. With Legendary Lyn being a green unit she's unaffected by the current Bow Breaker skill, but can be completely shut down by tanky Red units.

All in all, if you already have a Brave Lyn there isn't a need to roll for her and as much as I like Lyn as a character, even I'm starting to get tired of all the alts she's been getting lately.
#2374  April 27, 2018, 11:03:23 am
She gets +9 atk spd (up from 31/36 base stats before IV) and +4 def res when she has 2 allies close by, before tactic skills which they're really pushing for.
I'm not really bothered by the colored bow thing. It doesn't change much from the current wta, this is a ranged physical attack with the triangle, that's all. Just imagine a mage with the same stats/skills. 40 atk before weapon, 45 spd, then add IVs and (other units') tactics.
Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:32:49 am by Byakko
#2375  April 27, 2018, 11:17:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
It only procs if she has more allies than enemies next to her within a 2 space radius. If what the description saying is true, the buffs won't activate if she's all alone or there are a lot of enemies next to her.

EDIT: Referring to Swift Mulagir.
Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:21:14 am by Magical Amber
#2376  April 27, 2018, 11:20:32 am
That's not an issue. That's what they're pushing for with the tactic skills, people will get used to planning around it. Maybe someday the owl tomes will get better too.

Edit to your edit - the A skill is the same too, it's all based on the tactics skills. They want you to fill your teams with that, and attack in a group. Unless it's Legendary Ephraim (and I'm sure we'll see more of that too, splitting the meta in two different approaches).
Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:24:25 am by Byakko
#2377  April 27, 2018, 12:07:46 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Laws of Sacae triggers from what you said: there needs to be at least 2 allies within 2 spaces of her for the skill to activate. Swift Mulagir while similar, takes enemy count into consideration before activating. Her kit really synergizes well with buffing her allies while buffing her in the process when they're in the vicinity and while I do agree people will get accustomed to it, I can see it being a hindrance somewhat to utilize her from time to time considering she really needs the buffs as her Atk and defensive bulk are moderately low.
#2378  April 27, 2018, 01:25:40 pm
Legendary Ephraim does the opposite, he needs enemy count > ally count to activate his weapon buff (I can't remember what it is right now). We'll be pushed to learn to send the right units in a bunch or separated to harass targets, in a group or alone, to bait some enemies one way and gang up on others.
#2379  April 27, 2018, 02:33:06 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The playstyle actually suits him since he was basically a hot head until the end of Sacred Stones.
#2380  April 27, 2018, 05:02:53 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
A Lyn Emblem team can now have red, green, blue and colourless. I'm curious to see how coloured bows will turn out. In Lyn's case the common blues she's gonna be targeting float around the 35-30 defence range.

After hearing all the Golden Week plans I decided to roll on the Wings of Fate Banner again (after getting Kana in a few orbs) and got Hinoka and a Linde.