YesNoOk

Annie Murakami (Public Beta v2) (Read 17057 times)

Started by Zzyzzyxx, October 12, 2016, 09:13:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Annie Murakami (Public Beta v2)
#21  June 02, 2018, 06:55:28 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
New beta.

1 - I added an important change. If she has the "Chain Combo" option toggled on in her config file, she can't perform chain combos during hops anymore.

To prevent full jump-in combos from instant overheads like her Jumping LK and infinite blockstrings from hops.

2 - Made many improvements in her AI, making her less dumb. She's more prone to use her supers outside of MAX Mode now. On the other hand, I tried to make her Lv4 AI easier, performing less anti-airs and whatnot.

3 - I also decided to follow DivineWolf's example and add compatibility with Vans' Chizuru and her skill lock movie.

Next, I intend to give her a dizzy and a guard crush system, like KOF'98, togglable in her config file.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/byrm310sgeyt2ye/annie_z_beta_06_01_2018.rar/file
Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 07:25:51 am by Zzyzzyxx

DW

#22  June 13, 2018, 06:26:21 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I haven't messed with her config file since these updates, haven't fought against her yet either. Though she still feels great overall. As I said before, I really like what you have going on here, and look forward to more chars with this system from you. I can help with CS'ing anyone you may have in mind, if they aren't already CS'd of course.
#23  June 14, 2018, 02:51:42 pm
She is great  ! Also  that config file jesus, great job !
Whats left to be completed though ? I assume some hypers and whatnot ?
Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:59:45 pm by PeXXeR

DW

#24  June 25, 2018, 06:15:35 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I noticed something just now when vs her in Turns mode. I looked in her config to make sure this could be toggled before addressing it; She gains back full health during said mode when defeating opponents. This is pretty cheap imo.
#25  June 28, 2018, 02:20:15 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
I haven't messed with her config file since these updates, haven't fought against her yet either. Though she still feels great overall. As I said before, I really like what you have going on here, and look forward to more chars with this system from you. I can help with CS'ing anyone you may have in mind, if they aren't already CS'd of course.
Currently I have no plans of making new characters. Lack of time. I found a job last week. No more available time for Mugen as I had before :sweatdrop:

She is great  ! Also  that config file jesus, great job !
Whats left to be completed though ? I assume some hypers and whatnot ?
I like the way she currently plays, and I wouldn't mind releasing her as is. I know that she would benefit from having something related to RotD, and/or interactions with Radel added to her moveset. But, gameplay-wise, I really feel like she's complete enough.

I noticed something just now when vs her in Turns mode. I looked in her config to make sure this could be toggled before addressing it; She gains back full health during said mode when defeating opponents. This is pretty cheap imo.
It might be happening because I'm using 2OS' updated Training Mode Detector Code.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/training-mode-detector-144055.0.html

There's a Lifeset code among its lines. I never played Mugen at Turns Mode, but I'm testing a modified version of the code:

[State -2]
type = null
trigger1 = stateno = 5900 && time <= 2
trigger1 = var(1) := 0
trigger2 = var(1) < 3
trigger2 = var(1) := var(1) + 1
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2]
type = assertspecial
trigger1 = var(1) = 1
flag = noko
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2]
type = lifeset
triggerall = teammode != turns
trigger1 = var(1) <= 2
value = lifemax * (var(1) = 2)
ignorehitpause = 1

[State -2]
type = null
triggerall = teammode != turns
trigger1 = var(1) = 1
trigger1 = var(0) := life
ignorehitpause = 1

I believe it's gonna solve the problem. I have to test more, though.
Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:34:09 am by Zzyzzyxx