God Akuma updated (Read 46727 times)

Started by -_Shadow_-, June 23, 2008, 12:04:23 pm
Share this topic:
God Akuma updated
#1  June 23, 2008, 12:04:23 pm
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
updates

back dash and back jump cancel any stand move (normal hit + movecontact) like evil ken and ryu
same for ground roll

2 new specials (one its a mix between shin shoryu ken of evil ryu and shyniu ken of evil ken , the another one its from evil ken)+

1 new intro

particles added to hadouken's tail
new pillars in sgs

misogi have some slowmo and its comboable
like any other special

1 new pallete (cvs shin akuma one)

2 air grabs (comboables like evil ken)

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys0JkSd_Wlk

http://www.freewebs.com/plaza24
Re: God Akuma updated
#2  June 23, 2008, 04:35:56 pm
  • ELLA LE GUSTA LA GASOLINA !!!!
    • www.youtube.com/Ricano9
yes an update.
Im the Prodigy of Video games. 

Altair WIP canceled due to loss off sprites

<a href="http://www.ff-fan.com"
target="_blank">[img resized=1 width= height= alt=Final Fantasy Character Test"
width="200" height="100" border="0]http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg[/img][/url]

<a href="http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest" target="_blank">;
#3  June 23, 2008, 05:04:47 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Seriously. Isnt this getting old? Make a non-god character for once.
Also, shitty, flashy, no substance characters doesn't count.
My shitty mugen stuff:
Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 05:07:59 pm by Anjel
#4  June 23, 2008, 05:08:29 pm
  • *The Shadow*
Seriously. Isnt this getting old? Make a non-god character for once.
Also, shitty, flashy, no substance charcacters doesnt count.
i want feedback , i don't want childish arguments
if you don't have any feedback, then don't post here...

besides i will do whatever i want to do
if you like it good, if you don't better , its the same
i don't care  ;D

¬¬
Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 05:15:35 pm by *ShadoW*
#5  June 23, 2008, 05:14:42 pm
  • Never give up
What's wrong with him releasing an update for his character, Anjel?

If you don't like it, don't download it. It's that simple.
#6  June 23, 2008, 05:16:30 pm
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
shadow could you upload it to rapidshare or megaupload, i cannot download from 4shared.

thanks

MGMURROW
#7  June 23, 2008, 05:26:21 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
#8  June 23, 2008, 05:29:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
your all just a bunch ov jalous hipocrytes, specialy u, the humongous underage we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years !!!111!!!1!!! >:(
#9  June 23, 2008, 06:15:48 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
God Akuma is as far as I will go when it comes to Shotoclones because this character is still quite fun to play with and I enjoy beating him up with my balanced guys. I know he is made to be a boss but I do have somethings I would like to point out to you if you don't mind.

-As far as coding wise. I don't think having D as a hitflag on crouching light/medium and heavy kicks is really stylish. Its basicaly say you get into a real life fight and you get knocked down. A decent opponent would wait till the guy gets up. A bitch made WNBA opponent would kick you know. Right not God Akuma falls under the bitch made WNBA player. This goes over to how his AI acts....
-...When .vs him he does this manuevers such as I explained above and it really makes him desperate other then stylish. I do think that God Akuma his own style but I would rather him be more fierce other then a pussy because he is awesome to fight but hes just way to desperate.
-In AI many times on grounded opponent he would do his crouching light kick animation but halt on the animelem right before the kick..when opponent gets up he finishes his kick. He also twitches alot..I know its AI code, but I find it sad.
-I see that you are using alot of evil ryu's manuevers in AI. such as a hadouken AI trap. I know I comprared .cns :) I do that from time to time I think its fun looking at other people .cns and *slap head* at the stuff that you see there. I truly think that if you gave him his own style, w/o the need of emulating other characters style it would of been cooler. I know God Akuma has his own style and I know you like Reu but still...even Reu's air hadouken (fireballs) trap did not hit grounded opponents. Where your Air Fireballs have D in hitflag.
-It could be my keyboard when I do play with keyboard, but many times I can't block your air firebals. When I have time ill check your guard flags. I hope you have appropriate guard flags.
-2 shoryukens and shouryken cancels in general is a bad idea and just doesn't feel stylish...one shoryuken -> reverse shoryuken thats alot of fun but 2 regular shoryukens and when AI does them is just to desperate.

In the end. I know you used one of the perfect base coding in my opinion (again I check .cns, I check .air for fun only things that are different is your custom work, everything else is left unchanged in respects of granted permission which is cool) I think that God Akuma is aggresive, hes a fun AI despite the fact that hes is very poor at the AI code only because of simple "D's" in moves that make God Akuma desperate, less stylish and more of a pussy. I only say thing because I think that creations fit their creator, and I've been noticing that as I fight/test AI's and AI Patches. I think that you would take desparate measures in a real life fighting situation and belive you have NotHitBy's triggered by 1 in your stomatch and jaw and I do think you would be a cheap ass, unstylish, unworthy opponent using the same tactics your God Akuma does.

Other then that I really love the combos with your God Akuma. You're not a combo whore like me, but you are a combo whore and I respect combo whore, even if they are made to be in the WNBA like God Akuma.

Other then that
#10  June 23, 2008, 08:06:38 pm
i love this character thas would u call entertainment
#11  June 23, 2008, 08:42:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Adding on

Taken from the feedback/comments from Mugen Guild.

God Akuma is as far as I will go when it comes to Shotoclones because this character is still quite fun to play with and I enjoy beating him up with my balanced guys. I know he is made to be a boss but I do have somethings I would like to point out to you if you don't mind.

-As far as coding wise. I don't think having D as a hitflag on crouching light/medium and heavy kicks is really stylish. Its basicaly say you get into a real life fight and you get knocked down. A decent opponent would wait till the guy gets up. A bitch made WNBA opponent would kick you know. Right not God Akuma falls under the bitch made WNBA player. This goes over to how his AI acts....
-...When .vs him he does this manuevers such as I explained above and it really makes him desperate other then stylish. I do think that God Akuma his own style but I would rather him be more fierce other then a pussy because he is awesome to fight but hes just way to desperate.
-In AI many times on grounded opponent he would do his crouching light kick animation but halt on the animelem right before the kick..when opponent gets up he finishes his kick. He also twitches alot..I know its AI code, but I find it sad.
-I see that you are using alot of evil ryu's manuevers in AI. such as a hadouken AI trap. I know I comprared .cns  I do that from time to time I think its fun looking at other people .cns and *slap head* at the stuff that you see there. I truly think that if you gave him his own style, w/o the need of emulating other characters style it would of been cooler. I know God Akuma has his own style and I know you like Reu but still...even Reu's air hadouken (fireballs) trap did not hit grounded opponents. Where your Air Fireballs have D in hitflag.
-It could be my keyboard when I do play with keyboard, but many times I can't block your air firebals. When I have time ill check your guard flags. I hope you have appropriate guard flags.
-2 shoryukens and shouryken cancels in general is a bad idea and just doesn't feel stylish...one shoryuken -> reverse shoryuken thats alot of fun but 2 regular shoryukens and when AI does them is just to desperate.

In the end. I know you used one of the perfect base coding in my opinion (again I check .cns, I check .air for fun only things that are different is your custom work, everything else is left unchanged in respects of granted permission which is cool) I think that God Akuma is aggresive, hes a fun AI despite the fact that hes is very poor at the AI code only because of simple "D's" in moves that make God Akuma desperate, less stylish and more of a pussy. I only say thing because I think that creations fit their creator, and I've been noticing that as I fight/test AI's and AI Patches. I think that you would take desparate measures in a real life fighting situation and belive you have NotHitBy's triggered by 1 in your stomatch and jaw and I do think you would be a cheap ass, unstylish, unworthy opponent using the same tactics your God Akuma does.

Other then that I really love the combos with your God Akuma. You're not a combo whore like me, but you are a combo whore and I respect combo whore, even if they are made to be in the WNBA like God Akuma.

Other then that

And now to add on the latest.

-AI Twitch. making it look dumb and sad.
-Missplace clns. especialy on projectile trails and the clns on the 2 hit counter hit while opponent in crouch state? Are you afraid to miss? :)
-Everything and anything above and beyond has D as hitflag and I will say it again. This makes God Akuma a bitch made puss puss :)
-Last breath AI is kinda challenging I will note that but it becomes so you can't even block. Are you afraid to lose? :)
-AI has Slightely improved....slightely...giving that last breath AI boost I think its quite a decent balance in my opinion. But again are you afraid to be beaten? :)
-Loud, Echos very annoying and I LOVE blasting Mugen music bro. But this is no a point of unbearable.

This next one will hurt our feeling even though if you may say it doesn't and I will appologize to everybody right now and to a late creator that is no longer with us but my point will be stated as is. I won't curse as this is a professional manner.

-You need chill from emulating Reu's work. Again Reu's Evil Ryu Air Hadouken Trap is overly outdone in this patch. God Akuma throws them w/o any hesitation and/or pausetimes. I stated that previously I will state it again.
-Reu's Evil Ken Air Fireball drop and come down, and custom(ish) Shin Shiryuken. *shrugs* come on. With all these awesome custom akuma spritework thats all you did?

Code wise.
Again. P.o.t.S AWESOME out of this world Shin Gouki/Akuma base code which you got full permission on and thats cool. But to be honest only thing you really animated some animations coded AssertSpecials = Intro, Explods, PlaySnd along with other easy to use sctrl. Thats all it feels like but its an edit so that I also take into consideration.

God Akuma is an awesome edit. I play with him in survival mode from time to time and he is very cool to fight despise the fact that the edited coding is self explanatory haha. But I think that if you built the character from scratch and used your own methods and technique and style w/o the need of emulating and mimicing but still keeping the Akuma feel....God Akuma would be...i dunno still God Akuma.

*shrugs*

Hugs and Kisses
Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 05:20:45 pm by LaQuak
#12  June 24, 2008, 02:05:15 am
  • 远 金
Nice update :D I alway like god akuma and so the update.you should make your AI fight more like god akuma not POTS' shin gouki ;D ;D ;D ;D
Han Dynasty dragon I am who I am
Who don't like that go fuck yourself
#13  June 24, 2008, 12:36:53 pm
  • *The Shadow*
wtf? why everybody talking about the hit priority? i didn't changed any default hit priority (except the chrouched light kick)

and laquak delete that quote , not self promotion to you in this topic or i will report you
Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:48:09 pm by *ShadoW*
#14  June 24, 2008, 01:03:27 pm
  • *The Shadow*
aded mediafire links for those ones who can't download
#15  June 24, 2008, 06:59:14 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
basically what i am getting from LaQuak is that you make him into other peoples styles when you can make more your own since he has so many edited sprites and you just do less than what is possible but there are other things he is saying but that is just one i noticed that stood out to me

Nonetheless i still love god akuma
#16  June 25, 2008, 06:00:26 am
what i realize is nobody really works on a orochi ken or shin ken or any other than his violent or evil side its sad to see that not many pple like ken as much as akuma or ryu i mean i can make a roster with all the ryus out there or akumas out there
#17  June 25, 2008, 04:04:43 pm
  • 远 金
what i realize is nobody really works on a orochi ken or shin ken or any other than his violent or evil side its sad to see that not many pple like ken as much as akuma or ryu i mean i can make a roster with all the ryus out there or akumas out there

SEE!!! off topic and the mod let it alone,that why MFG better then f**king MI ;D ;D ;D ;D
MFG ppl have freedom of speech :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:
Han Dynasty dragon I am who I am
Who don't like that go fuck yourself
#18  June 25, 2008, 06:05:26 pm

SEE!!! off topic and the mod let it alone,that why MFG better then f**king MI ;D ;D ;D ;D
MFG ppl have freedom of speech :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

I hate this community sometimes...  --;

OT: Well, this character, is alright, I mean he is a pretty good edit, It's just that he has power blowing out of his ass but he is still beatable

Also:
Mugen was coded with two left hands, upside down backwards keyboard and typed with a dick.
#19  June 25, 2008, 11:44:23 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
he better than MANY edits out there

DMX

#20  June 26, 2008, 01:01:56 am
wtf? why everybody talking about the hit priority? i didn't changed any default hit priority (except the chrouched light kick)

and laquak delete that quote , not self promotion to you in this topic or i will report you
Self promotion? Are you just not used to someone giving you actual feedback for this shitty character?