YesNoOk

Michael Myers Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style) (Read 20993 times)

Started by SiL3Nt J, November 22, 2017, 01:24:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: Michael Myers Sprite Sheet (Capcom Style)
#21  October 13, 2018, 05:28:28 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Haha, cool man. Looking forward to seeing the new moves :-)
#22  October 19, 2018, 07:25:10 am
    • Canada
You asked about someone making him. Maybe you can use this for your project...

Jason Voohrees by Chuchoryu :D  Coming to a mugen near you soon ;)

Update:
Carnage777 is making freddy over at MMV

@SiL3Nt J You should pop by there sometime. I can't PM you yet here :(
Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:15:28 am by that.guy
#23  October 30, 2018, 10:24:13 pm
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Ha, well thanks man. Look forward to seeing Jason. Might want to make him a little taller though. This was the one I was referring to, by Sean Alty:

But I think I'm done posting on here. That incident on the Requests bored kind of pissed me off. Don't have time for that crap. I just opened up an account on Spriter's Resource though. Maybe message me on there if you have an account. Freddy is looking good so far. I always thought they should be like the Ryu and Ken of that game --- kind of like Captain America and the way he had 3 specials (A "hadouken" a "shoryuken" and a "tastumaki") with shotokan type move commands. Jason's hadouken move would be one where he throws an axe, Freddy's would be where he shoots a claw at you by stretching his arm. They would both have a shoryuken type move where they do some sort of slashing uppercut. And the would both have a tastumaki type move where they dash and slash. Jason would be the slower but stronger. Freddy would be the faster but weaker.

Btw check out the latest update on Pinhead:  https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-34553.html

Peace out.