YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1579449 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#4441  June 12, 2017, 08:23:18 pm
#4442  June 12, 2017, 08:30:56 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
Please, God, no.
#4443  June 12, 2017, 08:41:10 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
 :manged:
#4444  June 12, 2017, 08:43:24 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Already gone.

Someone at Walmart jumped the gun
#4445  June 13, 2017, 12:42:38 pm
Mario and Rabbits is true as I can see here. We'll have to wait and see how it turns out then. I actually hope Ubisoft uses Rayman for crossovers.
#4446  June 13, 2017, 07:47:15 pm
    • Germany

Sooo did they Force the Cancelation of the Fangame because they where already making there own remake, or did they make there own Remake because they saw how popular the Fangame was? ö.ö
#4447  June 13, 2017, 07:59:43 pm
Are you asking if they knew how much fans wanted it back ? Like they couldn't tell from how badly and for how long fans have been asking for it ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4448  June 13, 2017, 08:37:18 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Seeing Mario+Rabbids and I got to say.....XCOM is coming to Switch. You can actually see the group fangasming over Miyamoto and feeling a huge honor to work on it. Time will tell if I hop on this game, but some of my concerns are still there and they have to show more to convince me.
#4449  June 13, 2017, 08:47:04 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Did somebody say Metroid Prime 4?

#4450  June 13, 2017, 08:48:56 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#4451  June 13, 2017, 10:06:47 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/

Ballin'.
#4452  June 13, 2017, 11:02:09 pm
  • SNK is life
And people were raving about The Rabbids, now you're controlling Goombas? How is this any better/different?
#4453  June 13, 2017, 11:06:44 pm
goombas aren't rabbids
#4454  June 13, 2017, 11:10:36 pm
  • SNK is life
just the blandest most ineffective bottom of the barrel Mario enemy (y) (y)
#4455  June 13, 2017, 11:13:13 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
How are the goombas and rabids even comparable? The rabbids are ungodly annoying. The goombas aren't.
#4456  June 13, 2017, 11:18:01 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Goombas aren't cynical marketing ploy to pander to ADD-riddled kids with a combination of loud, obnoxious, random screaming and #lolmemez.
#4457  June 13, 2017, 11:30:47 pm
just the blandest most ineffective bottom of the barrel Mario enemy (y) (y)
that should tell you just how much people hate rabbids. controlling an armless piece of shit that is only useful to get stomped on is a more exciting prospect than controlling the fucking rabbids
#4458  June 14, 2017, 12:39:40 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I jumped.  I literally jumped at the announcement for Metroid Prime 4.  I was itching with excitement when Beyond Good & Evil's logo came up with its trailer, but this?  As soon as the title screen static started, I lost it there for a second.

And to have beyond that, a new 2D entry?  Well, 2.5D.  And a little annoyingly ironic with AM2R taking the fall for this apparently, when I have to admit, the fan game looked prettier.  And the bashing for a counter mechanic is kind of whatever.  But god damn, I'm so happy right this moment.

So I missed the direct, and didn't have opportunity to watch until I got home now.  I stayed spoiler free and just got the direct up and sped through it.  Lost a little hope at how uninspired Xenoblades 2 looked when it started the stream, but luckily they had plenty to show that was of interest.  And I liked their professional manner of just moving on through.  Like Xbox was doing, but stretched too long.  Beyond frothing at the mouth for Metroid, I'm already looking forward to more on Kirby and Yoshi, and while I'm not particularly hyped by Mario Odyssey's gimmick with the hat possession, it's Mario, it's going to be good regardless.
#4459  June 14, 2017, 08:18:32 pm
E3 Fire Emblem Warriors
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/14/fire-emblem-warriors-e3-2017-gameplay-video-shows-off-fates-heroes-and-musou-style-action/
Corrin (F), Ryoma, Chrom, Xander, weapon triangle, leveling up...
Watching Xander's horse do spinning hops while Xander deals a slash is funny, but seeing the horse do a somersault as part of Xander's attack or a recovery backflip after geting tossed into the air is just hilarious.
Eh, the bigger attacks are kinda generic as usual (except for Corrin turning into her dragon unicorn thing), that's too bad.

---

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/16/zelda-breath-wild-shares-first-look-upcoming-dlcs-master-trials-footage/
Zelda BotW first DLC pack demo
the interesting part is that the Trial of the Sword (basically the same as the one shrine trial that put you on an island with no weapon or equipment,, but up to 11) allows you to use the full power Master Sword at all time.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 12:24:25 pm by Byakko
#4460  June 26, 2017, 06:56:55 pm
here's the snes classic which you will never find. it's out september 29 in america and europe. 80 dollars, includes two controllers

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2