YesNoOk

varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Read 11551 times)

Started by Baby Bonnie Hood, June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style)
#21  June 20, 2018, 04:12:11 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
PxZ2 didn’t have English voices.
#22  June 20, 2018, 04:14:21 pm
    • USA
Yeah I know, but I'm just saying use those from it as they are cool imo.
#23  June 20, 2018, 04:46:23 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Killing Time, as in her Dark Force?  All it does is turn her punch attacks into shortcuts to her missile attacks, which I don't think anyone will ever find useful nowadays.  It'd have to be reworked if it's gonna be useful today; like say instead of missile shortcuts, her missiles explode larger and do more damage for the duration.

And I considered PxZ2, but ultimately decided not to for two reasons:
- She doesn't have enough voice clips to fill out a fighting game character due to the fact that she's an unrecruitable enemy-only unit so she has a very limited moveset and thus far less voice clips than the playable characters.
- I don't like her PxZ2 voice; she sounds like a completely different person in her serious voice compared to her cute voice, something that many other anime characters have already done.  In Savior, both her cute and serious voice sound pretty much the same; I feel that PxZ2 kinda screwed that up by making her sound like a generic yandere, and I'm having none of that.
#24  June 20, 2018, 05:03:58 pm
    • USA
I’ll show you my take on it.
#25  June 20, 2018, 05:21:29 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Please don’t.
#26  June 20, 2018, 05:30:26 pm
Killing Time, as in her Dark Force?  All it does is turn her punch attacks into shortcuts to her missile attacks, which I don't think anyone will ever find useful nowadays.  It'd have to be reworked if it's gonna be useful today; like say instead of missile shortcuts, her missiles explode larger and do more damage for the duration.

And I considered PxZ2, but ultimately decided not to for two reasons:
- She doesn't have enough voice clips to fill out a fighting game character due to the fact that she's an unrecruitable enemy-only unit so she has a very limited moveset and thus far less voice clips than the playable characters.
- I don't like her PxZ2 voice; she sounds like a completely different person in her serious voice compared to her cute voice, something that many other anime characters have already done.  In Savior, both her cute and serious voice sound pretty much the same; I feel that PxZ2 kinda screwed that up by making her sound like a generic yandere, and I'm having none of that.

Good call keeping  her classic voice, I share the same opinion, its way cooler and fits way more with the char.
#27  June 20, 2018, 06:02:03 pm
    • USA
Idk how you guys are friends with this guy, ruins everything, negative, rude for no reason. No home training.
#28  June 20, 2018, 06:03:37 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I'm not in the mood for this shit

Both of you take it somewhere else
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#29  June 20, 2018, 06:21:51 pm
    • USA
Man I’m cool with the guy, I wish we could have been, but you see a pattern. I’m just trying to talk about the characters content, keep it fun. Apologies, if my comment was disruptive.

Also for the record, she has the same VA in projectXzone..
Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:29:26 pm by ;x
#30  June 21, 2018, 04:48:23 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
Great Char !!!    IM glad U Released this >thanks soo muchhhh  omg    :flipout: >>am goanna keep my ON this  for more updates !!!  . :angel:..HEHE ....   :drummer:   ......YAY        now my blackheart from marvel   HAVE A team    :coollove: :yuno: :yuno: :muttrox: :nuttrox:                          =)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#31  June 22, 2018, 07:51:22 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Since it's almost a month varo_hades released Baby Bonnie Hood, I'm beginning to think that he has no plans to update the character and will not address the issues I mentioned. I was thinking of making my own PotS characters fixes/edits thread and she will be one of my planned fixes/edits. I know Prime SC made one, but he hasn't done anymore fixes/edits since Juri 4 months ago and feel like he abandoned it. I wonder is varo_hades is still active here?

Maybe he thought it was too MvC and didn't fit the PotS style.

Aren't you the one who made a Baby Bonnie Hood released in 2003?

I am, I did, and I was just poking fun at myself because that adding out of character stuff was all me.  So I implore you to completely forget about my version and use this or Koopakoot's instead.

I do want to redeem myself one day, but I'm still waiting for Capcom to give her an English voice.
Regardless, I think she needs another super. 2 is not enough. At least a minimum of 3 level 1/2s and 1 level 3.

Nah, I still prefer using yours for my main client. Out of character or not, I find yours much funner to play especially against characters that have cheap AI. But I will use varo_hades for my PotS only roster although I don't feel 100% satisfied with it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#32  June 22, 2018, 10:20:47 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
It's a free community, so go ahead with those edits; I mean, all of my creations (except maybe Yoma) have been just edits in one form or another.  And regardless of the opinions of others on your edits, at least you fixed them in your eyes.

As for varo seemingly not updating B.B.Hood, he might just be busy with making other DS characters in PotS style.

And gosh, I guess I'm happy that someone still finds some entertainment out of my very first character.  I'm still gonna completely avoid watching any and all videos featuring her, however.
#33  June 22, 2018, 04:12:01 pm