YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2999833 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2241  January 15, 2018, 10:48:42 am
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Nep Heart here! I have arrived! I'm a fledgling MUGEN player and video maker who decided to get into this thing as my New Years resolution. Gotta say, it's pretty fun playing virtually anything you want. Would love a Neptune for MUGEN however, I can always hope.

Let's make this a good year!

yes, a super good year... welcome
#2242  January 16, 2018, 01:04:20 pm
  • Every generation has a legend
    • Mexico
Hi all! I am ShadingCrawler, and i am a 16 years old guy who loves fighting games as much as i love cars, i was already aware of MUGEN's existence but i never paid attention to it until i replayed Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on my PS2 and wanted to make my own version of it with even more characters and stages, then i remembered MUGEN and decided to join the community, i hope you all have a good time :D
Those striving for more than they can get will risk falling into darkness
#2243  January 16, 2018, 10:39:30 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#2244  January 17, 2018, 04:46:17 am
  • That One Person
  • Hello yes it is me
    • USA
    • discord.gg/6UyewKN
Hey there. I like to make things, mainly sprites.

You can check out some of my things by clicking the banner in my signature, or by hitting one of the buttons right by my icon.

It's a pleasure to be here, y'all. :)
I make things.
#2245  January 17, 2018, 09:57:21 am
    • Brazil
welcome and enjoy
#2246  January 17, 2018, 11:47:51 pm
    • Italy
Hello Nep Heart ; Shading Crawler and BrawlersintheZone .
I'm not entirely sure i should be welcoming people, since i'm here since about a week, but i guess there is no sin in greeting.
#2247  January 24, 2018, 11:50:40 pm
    • USA
Hello, i am naan. figured I would say cheers. Been lurking for awhile and figured I might as well register.
#2248  January 25, 2018, 10:48:52 am
    • Brazil
very good... enjoy and have fun
#2249  January 30, 2018, 04:46:38 pm
    • USA
Hi everyone. I wanted to sign up here since I haven't played mugen in a while so I figure best way back into mugen is signing up here.
#2250  January 31, 2018, 09:47:29 am
    • Brazil
welcome back
#2251  February 11, 2018, 04:18:41 am
  • Alternian Multiverse Tournament CEO
  • Storm on, now and forever
    • USA
    • knightmysterio.tripod.com
Hi!  I am teh Knight.  (Lolno)

Anyway, hi.  Name's KnightMysterio.  I've played MUGENish games in the past, and a friend of mine actively plays MUGEN, so I figured I would give playing it a try.

Just one issue.

I have NO CLUE how to begin.

Help me, please?
#2252  February 11, 2018, 01:41:17 pm
    • Brazil
download mugen ...
it comes with all the necessary documentation

any questions, you can ask here in this forum, using the correct topics for this
#2253  February 26, 2018, 05:03:30 am
    • USA
hello all! I'm a multi talented artist looking to start my dream game.later down the line when the demo is finished and my business gets started I will convert what I've learned from m.u.g.e.n and the game I create and turn it into an actual product for my company! I am looking to make a good demo of the fighting game I wish to make. I can do great character designs and do decent voice acting. I am also a decent 3d animator and 2d as well. I also compose music as well! I can compose in synthwave format, bgm 90s format, bruce faulconer style, as well as cinematic dubstep and regular dub step. I have the ability to learn new composers styles as well.

enough of my rambling! Hope everyone is having a nice day/Night!
#2254  February 26, 2018, 04:07:11 pm
    • Brazil
hello all! I'm a multi talented artist looking to start my dream game.later down the line when the demo is finished and my business gets started I will convert what I've learned from m.u.g.e.n and the game I create and turn it into an actual product for my company! I am looking to make a good demo of the fighting game I wish to make. I can do great character designs and do decent voice acting. I am also a decent 3d animator and 2d as well. I also compose music as well! I can compose in synthwave format, bgm 90s format, bruce faulconer style, as well as cinematic dubstep and regular dub step. I have the ability to learn new composers styles as well.

enough of my rambling! Hope everyone is having a nice day/Night!

looks very talented .... do you have any animation to show your skills?
welcome, ultron
#2255  March 04, 2018, 02:45:50 pm
    • New Zealand
Hey guys I'm SpookyTV and I just got perma-banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com for spamming worthless complaints and SUBTLE insults on their forums after they told me I had to post on their forums a bunch before I was allowed to play the heckin game.

Nice to meet y'all and I hope you guys are slightly less hostile to new players. :P
#2256  March 04, 2018, 03:06:29 pm
    • Brazil
hi spooky... welcome and have fun
#2257  March 10, 2018, 05:35:49 am
    • Mexico
Henlo, my name is JavierR100.

Since i was less than 10 years old, i started to see in internet these M.U.G.E.N videos, even that i didn't had played any fighter game.
Most of them were about Giygas and Missingno from the_none's ones.
Now, im trying to play M.U.G.E.N with the characters i always wanted to play with, but i feel like im doing a wrong step here.
What's the best way to get better in M.U.G.E.N?  its just literally fun trying to learn the game mechanics.
:^l

<offtopic>(Plus, thanks for the advise on my bug report.)</offtopic>
#2258  March 13, 2018, 12:29:43 am
  • Graphic Designer
    • Honduras
Hii, am just a little graphic designer that wants to do a lil coding in the spare time! I am also quite skilled with pixelart. I was a kind of lurker and finally decided to make an account.

Btw I kinda joined because I have no clue what am I doing wrong while changing some Mugen 1.0 characters' portraits to adjust to Spectra's Mugen Renegade screenpack. It's just that can't figure out how to make the thing completely ignore the pal and the indexing, since ff3 always indexes to the nearest or closest pallette there is for the HD image am trying to add, ends up reaaally screwing up the colors? While with old ff it just reduces the bits from the images.

Also i am indeed coding a custom char and do have plans to make stages, screenpacks, but those are not that top-top-top priority right now.
--
#2259  March 13, 2018, 12:49:42 am
    • Brazil
Hii, am just a little graphic designer that wants to do a lil coding in the spare time! I am also quite skilled with pixelart. I was a kind of lurker and finally decided to make an account.

Btw I kinda joined because I have no clue what am I doing wrong while changing some Mugen 1.0 characters' portraits to adjust to Spectra's Mugen Renegade screenpack. It's just that can't figure out how to make the thing completely ignore the pal and the indexing, since ff3 always indexes to the nearest or closest pallette there is for the HD image am trying to add, ends up reaaally screwing up the colors? While with old ff it just reduces the bits from the images.

Also i am indeed coding a custom char and do have plans to make stages, screenpacks, but those are not that top-top-top priority right now.

have the portrait be the last thing on the .SFF file.
also, interested in dragon ball? hehe (need some sprite edits for my char)
#2260  March 14, 2018, 12:44:46 pm
    • Angola
Hello members.
I'm from Angola.
Is good to be here.