YesNoOk

Battlefield (from the same name Fps game) beta released and two chars updated (Read 29006 times)

Started by a487561, August 09, 2013, 02:57:51 pm
Share this topic:
Battlefield (from the same name Fps game) beta released and two chars updated
#1  August 09, 2013, 02:57:51 pm
    • China
-Battlefield
Yeah.... It's my first 3D char, and I still have a lots of works need to do. In order to get feedback, I decided to released the beta version first.

Things I need to do:
- add air moves (Well...I haven't add ANY air moves yet :( )
- add more basic moves(striker, weapons etc.)
- add hypers
- add power charge and health charge (ammo kit and medic kit)

screenshot:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2vguBVWVuI&feature=youtu.be

-Adolf Hitler
Add some new moves and fix AI(now he is 6 button in the air), hope he could become more playble than before.

-Annoying Orange
Almost nothings, just fix some errors and add AI level(change them in his def file)

download links:

-Battlefield:www.mediafire.com/download/0l9f59e1f5bm8gg/Battlefield(beta).rar
-Adolf Hitler:http://www.mediafire.com/download/4o5af462g9onnf1/Adolf_Hitler%28crazy_version%29%28updated_v1.52%29.rar
-Annoying Orange:http://www.mediafire.com/download/jqbhujxlsgn7ajl/Annoying_Orange.rar

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 2013/8/13:
-Battlefield:

-Fix the name and the displayname....
-Add muzzle to the shotgun.
-Change the gun attr from NA to NP and make the clsn more fix to the effect.
-The blue clsn in attack state.
-Speed up some animetions and commands, make him more easy to combo.

Here is another to Battlefield http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRdkQVLCdb0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUV2npLbAZCJ-lCwhlTkP2Hw

-Adolf Hitler:

-modify blue clsn, animetion, command etc(just like Battlefield)
-Fix the error in 5600 state
-Fix some sprite's shading like this:

not much difference, but at least, it looks better now :p

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 2013/8/16:

-Adolf Hitler:

-Fix some clsn(not full cover, but better now :p)

-Annoying Orange:

-limited the projectiles (sorry I'm too careless that I hadn't fixed this until now :p)

Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:37:36 pm by a487561
Re: Battlefield (from the same name Fps game) beta released and two chars updated
#2  August 10, 2013, 12:20:09 am
havn't tested the battlefield character yet but Kudos for the originality
Re: Battlefield (from the same name Fps game) beta released and two chars updated
#3  August 10, 2013, 05:56:23 am
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
(---Battlefield

Yeah it's original alright, but I'm sorry to say that this character isn't all that good IMO.

-You misspelled his name in def file, I know it's petty but that's just the start.

-One of the big problems is that he feels really stiff and I think that his gun specials should be more like actual projectile attacks instead of overly long physical attacks.

-Without the CLSN on, you'd think that with the way the explod shows, the shots from the gun specials would reach full screen, but they don't except for the sniper rifle attack.

-The shotgun special doesn't have any muzzle flash, so it looks a bit awkward.

-He has no air attacks to speak of.

-And finally ALL his normal attacks have no Blue CLSN.

I know it's a beta and it needs more work, so please take my advice to heart.

(---Hitler

Here's a link to the old release: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/adolf-hitlercrazy-version-warning-a487561-releasedupdated-201374-151801.0.html

-His sprites and animations are still off and the hyper listed in my reply in the topic is still odd.

-The move where he sends the opponent flying into the wall has a bit of a bug. In a corner, you can chain the attack at least 2 more times and after the third hit, he ends up on the other side of the stage, floating in place for a few seconds then falls to the ground.

Edit: -I forgot one more problem, his normal don't have Blue CLSNs either.

However I'm glad you got most of the problems fixed and I did get a kick out of his Song hyper. Can you PM me a link for that song? Sorry for being off topic, but it's just so catchy and I'm really curious about it.
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:05:41 am by D, The Red Cloak
#4  August 10, 2013, 11:08:38 am
    • China
(---Battlefield

Yeah it's original alright, but I'm sorry to say that this character isn't all that good IMO.

-You misspelled his name in def file, I know it's petty but that's just the start.

-One of the big problems is that he feels really stiff and I think that his gun specials should be more like actual projectile attacks instead of overly long physical attacks.

-Without the CLSN on, you'd think that with the way the explod shows, the shots from the gun specials would reach full screen, but they don't except for the sniper rifle attack.

-The shotgun special doesn't have any muzzle flash, so it looks a bit awkward.

-He has no air attacks to speak of.

-And finally ALL his normal attacks have no Blue CLSN.

I know it's a beta and it needs more work, so please take my advice to heart.

(---Hitler

Here's a link to the old release: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/adolf-hitlercrazy-version-warning-a487561-releasedupdated-201374-151801.0.html

-His sprites and animations are still off and the hyper listed in my reply in the topic is still odd.

-The move where he sends the opponent flying into the wall has a bit of a bug. In a corner, you can chain the attack at least 2 more times and after the third hit, he ends up on the other side of the stage, floating in place for a few seconds then falls to the ground.

Edit: -I forgot one more problem, his normal don't have Blue CLSNs either.

However I'm glad you got most of the problems fixed and I did get a kick out of his Song hyper. Can you PM me a link for that song? Sorry for being off topic, but it's just so catchy and I'm really curious about it.
Thanks for feedback but.... I've already ensured that they have blue clsn in the attack state.. :(
And the hyper of Hitler is okay, IMO :p

Then for the song... it is the parody of  senbonzakura
Link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGleIWRRs10
The original one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0gAwCFHdEA

Btw, can you tell me that which sprite of Hitler is wrong? I could't find out it :(

#5  August 10, 2013, 08:00:39 pm
Thanks for feedback but.... I've already ensured that they have blue clsn in the attack state.. :(
And the hyper of Hitler is okay, IMO :p

Then for the song... it is the parody of  senbonzakura
Link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGleIWRRs10
The original one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0gAwCFHdEA

Btw, can you tell me that which sprite of Hitler is wrong? I couldn't find out it :(

In order:

-What I meant was that there are no blue clsn over the red boxes, I apologize for not being specific. From my experience, that give the move infinite priority so you probably should put blue clsn over the red boxes.

-Well, I guess you can do what you want with it, so I'll stop harping on it.

-Thanks for the links. :)

-Well, mostly moves like these.

And the animations aren't really smooth, so you may need to speed them up a bit.

I hope this helps.
#6  August 11, 2013, 09:13:21 am
    • China
Updated 2013/8/13:

If there's any feedback, tell me please :)
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:24:09 am by a487561
#7  August 12, 2013, 11:44:14 pm
(---Battlefield

-I was expecting a muzzle flash for the shotgun like the rest of the gun specials, but it's a step in the right direction.

-No air attacks, but I figured your going to add those later.

(---Both

-For the sprites when I said cover the red boxes with blue, I didn't mean this (See Left side), I meant this (see Right side).

And that is the problems I'm going to list. If I missed anything, someone can pitch in.
#8  August 13, 2013, 12:13:25 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Blue CLSN don't always have to cover the red CLSN completely. It really depends on the attack at hand. As a general rule of thumb, it seems best to make quicker/light attacks have more blue CLSN than the heavier/slower attacks.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#9  August 13, 2013, 12:23:56 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Is a matter of how good you want an attack or a normal to be. Covering the red CLSN with blue CLSN would suggest that you can punish or hit the opponent during said move while not having blue CLSN over the red one would suggest a rather unpunishable normal, it depends on a lot of stuff. I think the original CLSNs are fine.
Chilling
#10  August 13, 2013, 01:03:16 am
C.A.N & Aldo

I didn't know about the general rule of thumb. But I thought the CLSNs were a bit of a mess to me is all. It's just that the moves before had no blue over the red at all, making them unpunishable like Aldo said.
#11  August 16, 2013, 04:13:39 pm
    • China
Updated 2013/8/16:
Sorry, it's a bit late..
#12  August 18, 2013, 12:16:07 pm
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
how come there no readme in any of your characters ?