YesNoOk

DarkMasao2's DM2 Mix Demiy Dowmiy aka Roflontics el Demiys Upgrade For The BETA! (Read 19709 times)

Started by DarkMasao2, September 29, 2012, 01:23:32 pm
Share this topic:
DarkMasao2's DM2 Mix Demiy Dowmiy aka Roflontics el Demiys Upgrade For The BETA!
#1  September 29, 2012, 01:23:32 pm
  • Apparently, it really applies to DM2 CARTOON!!
    • Canada
    • yasunorihiro2005@yahoo.co.jp
    • http://darkmasao2.webs.com/
Re: DarkMasao2's DM2 Mix Demiy Dowmiy aka Roflontics el Demiys Upgrade For The BETA!
#2  October 02, 2012, 02:04:04 pm
Children here... :no:

What should I download? One of those chars? Or the stage? I know only about Bender.

GOH

Re: DarkMasao2's DM2 Mix Demiy Dowmiy aka Roflontics el Demiys Upgrade For The BETA!
#3  October 02, 2012, 10:33:10 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Hello friends. If you're only here to make fun of the original poster then don't post here. I don't think I have to explain why. Cheers.
#4  October 02, 2012, 11:02:21 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
The download is for the yellow and blue one on the left, it seems.  Perhaps a new picture would help.

So, it's a character made in Paint with half finished moves and a lot of random sound clips from sources like Looney Toons, Powerpuff Girls, and the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song, and it has an intro for Ogre from Tekken for Arcade.  Is it meant to be a mash-up of a bunch of random cartoon characters?  If so, no need for the Ogre intro.