YesNoOk

Ultimate Zero doesn't want to work with me. (Read 94098 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, April 02, 2018, 12:20:54 am
Share this topic:
Ultimate Zero doesn't want to work with me.
#1  April 02, 2018, 12:20:54 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Aight. Here's what's popping. I'm trying to get Ultimate Zero by Bluecross working on Fighter Factory so that I could use him as a reference for my Zero. I put his DEF file first, then his SFF, then his AIR file. But after I put in his AIR file, his DEF file is gone. So I put his DEF file in, and all of a sudden Fighter Factory crashes.

This is REALLY starting to tick me the hell off. What is wrong with this Zero?

Posted: April 02, 2018, 04:42:28 am
I want to make Ultimate Zero work as a small shortcut for opening the SFF and the AIR files.
Re: Ultimate Zero doesn't want to work with me.
#2  April 03, 2018, 07:35:27 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Are you sure that the air and the sff are working by themselves? Use a blank project to see.
I wouldn't use FF3 to adjust the def file. It's almost safer to use notepad. Like it seems that if you use the def to name the sff and air and cns files it wont work. The few times I've needed to replace a file in the character I use FF3 to manually save that individual part, then edit the def in notepad. That's always worked.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  April 03, 2018, 08:27:33 am
    • USA
The SFF and AIR files do work by themselves, it’s just that I wanna get to them quicker. In other words, I don’t wanna open them individually, I wanna open them in 1 shot.

I will give note pad a try. I did notice that when I press backspace between the comment and the file name in FF3, there is some of those unknown character thingies. The same things that Shikkoku’s X4 Zero has. That “could” be the problem, idk. I’m pretty much a sitting duck.
#4  April 03, 2018, 10:14:21 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Create an all new .def file. It's pretty easy. Just open 4 or 5 characters if you're not sure how to do it. You should be able to figure out what to do just through comparison.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  April 03, 2018, 06:41:06 pm
    • USA
Oh I know how to make a DEF file. I’ll give it a try.

Posted: April 03, 2018, 07:09:28 pm
It worked! Thanks.