YesNoOk

WONDER WOMAN NEW 52AND OTHER CHARS (Read 1394 times)

Started by Shun shun, July 17, 2018, 11:08:48 am
Share this topic:
WONDER WOMAN NEW 52AND OTHER CHARS
#1  July 17, 2018, 11:08:48 am
    • Philippines
Hey guys new here but i edited a wonder woman sprite by loganir and edited a code by zvitor i give credits for their creations anywayafter editing it wonder woman new 52 is finished includes her god mode bracelet power and sword sheild special she has a special intro against storm and superman batman . Heres a link if you want to try her btw i put a stage for her in the file also for bonus i put the goledage wonder woman(mine) and other new 52 chars(not mine check their authors) wonder woman golden age is my very rare character it fights differently unlike the usual wonders
Heres the link for the file enjoy and read the read me file please i put time to give the downloader a message link below
Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:22:53 pm by Shun shun
Re: WONDER WOMAN NEW 52AND OTHER CHARS
#2  July 17, 2018, 02:24:09 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
    • Skype - andrewfrosos
no screenshots?
#3  July 17, 2018, 02:30:12 pm
link not working use mediafire
#4  July 17, 2018, 03:00:50 pm
    • Philippines
#5  August 01, 2018, 08:39:43 pm
Really are the best updates in this chars, are OMG and the WONDY golder age is absolutly beautifull

I canĀ“t wait yours others updates please continue this work, are awesome
#6  August 16, 2018, 10:12:16 pm
Hey I wanted to say great job on both wonder woman characters. But I think you should combine all their moves into another char called "Wonder Woman Rebirth" which is the current version of Diana. New52 has been over for sometime and the rebirth continuity combines all the "old school" and the "new school" abilities. Im a big dc fan and this would mean and awful lot if you considered this it would be the best Diana in mugen!

PS: I can also get you a youtube showcase of you char and her her trending! (just like my Superman)
:)