YesNoOk

The Avengers Project by MARVEL and Square Enix (Read 1995 times)

Started by Retro Respecter, January 27, 2017, 12:26:39 am
Share this topic:
The Avengers Project by MARVEL and Square Enix
#1  January 27, 2017, 12:26:39 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Square Enix may be known for something outside of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. They have partnered with MARVEL Entertainment to make a niveo game! Not much information has been shown, but for all of you who still love MARVEL's Earth's Mightiest Heroes, we have something for you.

I can't wait for gameplay footage to show up.
Re: The Avengers Project by MARVEL and Square Enix
#2  January 27, 2017, 12:31:01 am
Square Enix may be known for something outside of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.
... Like Deus Ex and Tomb Raider, for example. Incidentally, this game is (these games are ?) presumably made by the guys who made both of those series.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3  January 27, 2017, 12:41:07 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I know that. However, when you think Sqaure Enix, the 1st thing that comes to mind is Final Fantasy and/or Dragon Quest.
New #4  January 27, 2017, 12:48:03 am
what's a niveo game

you should also link to this press release
https://news.marvel.com/games/58571/marvel-entertainment-square-enix-team-multi-year-multi-game-creative-partnership/

which directly namedrops tomb raider and deus ex
The first blockbuster game is being crafted by Crystal Dynamics®, developers of the award winning Tomb Raider® series, in collaboration with Eidos-Montréal, the home of the critically acclaimed and award-winning Deus Ex game series.

More details on The Avengers project and other games will be announced in 2018.
i don't think this needed a thread at this point
Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:53:18 am by Titiln