YesNoOk

Guilty Gear ^C Plus Update for ALL.Net revealed, console version confirmed (Read 29492 times)

Started by aokmaniac13, February 15, 2012, 04:23:48 pm
Share this topic:
Guilty Gear ^C Plus Update for ALL.Net revealed, console version confirmed
#1  February 15, 2012, 04:23:48 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:10:48 am by Avatar Of Woe
Re: Guilty Gear ^C Plus Update for Nesica revealed, possible modern console version
#2  February 15, 2012, 04:27:21 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
oh please no.

NO

not a damn update again for a 10 year old game.

goddamn make guilty gear x 3 or go to hell.

Re: Guilty Gear ^C Plus Update for Nesica revealed, possible modern console version
#3  February 15, 2012, 04:31:05 pm
  • SNK is life
#4  February 15, 2012, 04:33:44 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
oh please no.

NO

You do realize Accent Core plus in its final form has never before been released with netplay right? 
#5  February 15, 2012, 04:34:53 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
#6  February 15, 2012, 04:35:34 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It's just updating an old game to be played on modern machines and online . Lol, talk about overreacting. Not like Capcom didn't' do it for SFIII either.
#7  February 15, 2012, 07:04:52 pm
    • USA
add real widescreen you we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss, even if it changes the way the game plays :V

EDIT: Wait! Are Kliff and Justice going to be added to the standard roster? D:
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:32:13 pm by Strangelove
#8  February 15, 2012, 08:30:20 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
If they get nerfed/rebalanced, that'd be fun as FUCK. No, seriously, nerfed Justice could be legit.
Now I got this and Chaos Code to look forward to.

Also shut the fuck up GBK.
#9  February 15, 2012, 08:59:25 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

You do realize Accent Core plus in its final form has never before been released with netplay right?

thats horrible news..rly? but..you do realize that many other 10 year old games also werent re-released but instead they released new parts of it which had the online play?

If they get nerfed/rebalanced, that'd be fun as FUCK. No, seriously, nerfed Justice could be legit.
Now I got this and Chaos Code to look forward to.

Also shut the fuck up GBK.
hey Moody Blues shut the fuck up, we are on MFG here not in a country like saudi arabia where free speech and my opinion about another fucking update instead of a new game isnt allowed

btw.. shut the fuck up.
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:03:40 pm by GBK667

OZ

#10  February 15, 2012, 09:14:41 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
i'm surprised they're even updating it, seeing as fans of GG are apparently too old to be playing video games
ಠ_ಠ
#11  February 15, 2012, 09:19:16 pm
    • USA
But not too old to whine about Blazblue and people who like it. 
#12  February 15, 2012, 09:28:05 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
At this point, I'm shocked that they are even updating GGAC. What else can they do with it?
#13  February 15, 2012, 10:06:06 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Not exactly what we wwanted, but I suppose Arcsys does need to test the waters for GG. It has been a while since we had a GG game.
#14  February 15, 2012, 11:29:15 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Not exactly what we wwanted, but I suppose Arcsys does need to test the waters for GG. It has been a while since we had a GG game.

3years since GGXX AC + was released in the usa, 1 year and 3 months since it was released in europe for ps2, 1 year and 10 months since it was released in the usa for the wii..8 months since it was released in europe for the wii.

arcsys should be able to know that fans want a GGX3 since over 5 years.
#15  February 15, 2012, 11:31:44 pm
    • USA
Yeah except they haven't even had the rights to do it until now.

And I think what GG fans want even more is the ability to play the most up to date version of the game online on a modern console as opposed to a new game they don't even know if they will like (see Blazblue).
#16  February 15, 2012, 11:33:44 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

3years since GGXX AC + was released in the usa, 1 year and 3 months since it was released in europe for ps2, 1 year and 10 months since it was released in the usa for the wii..8 months since it was released in europe for the wii.

arcsys should be able to know that fans want a GGX3 since over 5 years.
Ignoring this....

Guilty Gear!? It's COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs Dizzy and kicks Ky* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

But yeah, Arc-Sys didn't regain the rights until very recently and most of the GG players would really want to play it online and be completely up to date as well.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#17  February 15, 2012, 11:36:04 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
the "possible console port" is purely speculation and not at all mentioned in the link

[shut up gbk]
#18  February 15, 2012, 11:36:32 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
oh please no.

NO

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133094.msg1410710#msg1410710

MK 2 and 3 might get interesting again for you  because the online mode..MK 1 alone is worth it in my opinion

the bundle also offers trophies for those who care ..while i hope for something like the HD remakes still, i think its a good deal for 10 bucks.

So it's okay to release a 10+ year old game when it's something like the original MK games. But if it's a valid update to any other franchise, it's stupid. Fuck you.
#19  February 15, 2012, 11:43:02 pm
"why didnt they make ggx3" doesn't apply at all because they didn't have the rights to it. now that they do they'll probably do something new with gg at some point, but releasing a port of the latest gg isn't harming anyone.

what i'm saying is shut up gbk
#20  February 16, 2012, 12:03:33 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
oh please no.

NO

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133094.msg1410710#msg1410710

MK 2 and 3 might get interesting again for you  because the online mode..MK 1 alone is worth it in my opinion

the bundle also offers trophies for those who care ..while i hope for something like the HD remakes still, i think its a good deal for 10 bucks.

So it's okay to release a 10+ year old game when it's something like the original MK games. But if it's a valid update to any other franchise, it's stupid. Fuck you.

heya, welcome you as well to the fuck you club :-)

comparing the Mk arcade trilogy and a possible update for a already 5 time updated game which was released the last time 2 years ago is like comparing butter with sausage

i saw a few good points here to make me shut up ( console port being pure speculation anway, thx for clearing that up for me c001357) ..yours however looks like a sad and really bad attempt to get out the old gbk =mk>betta than everything cub.

And thats bullshit, i am a GGX fan actually, i bought the first gg for the ps1, i bought GGX for the dreamcast, bought GGX later for the ps2, bought reload, and also accent core plus (as usa import even) which i am still playing from time to time.

so i played GGXX and its updates for around 10 years and and yes, i would love to see a new game which finally moves the story and characters forward.

A re-release including some balances etc released digitally with a working netcode would be great, i would most likely buy it

but again and even if 100 people now ask me to stfu  - which they are all allowed to do as well - ..hell i want a new GG instead of GGXX AC++