YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 402437 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#401  September 16, 2015, 01:29:00 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:38:42 am by Thojoewhit
#402  September 16, 2015, 01:30:54 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Official Five Nights at Fuckboys here we go.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#403  September 16, 2015, 09:13:02 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Seeing as the image filename has changed...

Lol, Withered Bonnie. Can't wait for Adventure Springtrap and Nightmare :P

#404  September 18, 2015, 02:36:48 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
How is it possible that Toon Puppet is scarier looking than the original?

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#405  September 18, 2015, 02:40:56 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Come to think of it, I think that's the first time in any of the games there's been any image of what non-mangled Mangle looks like.  Or I guess that would technically be Toy Foxy?
#406  September 18, 2015, 02:46:18 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Come to think of it, I think that's the first time in any of the games there's been any image of what non-mangled Mangle looks like.  Or I guess that would technically be Toy Foxy?

Yep, you're absolutely right. So now it's Toon Toy Foxy and Toon Mangle. I suppose it's really "Adventure" though the art direction doesn't really say "Adventure" to me. Nonetheless, I'm kind of excited about this because I'd never play FNaF, due to the horror genre. I find the lore fascinating though for some reason. Seeing how FNaF World will not be a horror game, it's something a lot more could get into. I think Scott is taking a kid-friendly approach too. Notice how Toon Springtrap has no rotting burnt corpse of a purple man within?

#407  September 18, 2015, 04:02:20 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
He's still angry though and shows signs of some wear-and-tear, though the other animations do admittedly seem less damaged, particularly FNAF1 Foxy.

Shadow Bonnie though. Bloody hell.

#408  September 18, 2015, 07:20:30 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
He's still angry though and shows signs of some wear-and-tear, though the other animations do admittedly seem less damaged, particularly FNAF1 Foxy.

Now we wait for Purple Freddy. Also, the little scared looking endoskelleton next to Plush Trap...?

#409  September 18, 2015, 07:29:08 pm
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
Guys I think I have a theory.
Remember on Game Theory when MattPat was talking about the effects of a lobotomy? How when a person who had horrible nightmares before, but after his lobotomy his dreams became much more pleasant? Maybe this is what Scott is going for with this game. What I'm saying that this could take place in the dreams of the Bite of '87 victim.
#410  September 18, 2015, 08:10:11 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Randomly interjecting myself since while I had a fascination with the series(and I mainly looked at TvTropes for all the info on the series...I'm a cheating bastard that way), I'm not a fan of Jumpscares in general so I wanted to ask a few questions for that huge roundup of animatronics:

1. Is that huge head up there Golden Freddy from FNAF1? Because from what I've seen in the main jumpscare GIF I've seen he comes off as more Yellow-ish than that(which is hilarious since he somehow is apparently just a head model).

2. That dark shadow just below it is Shadow Bonnie from FNAF2 right? Doesn't it along with Shadow Freddy have a random chance of just happening out of nowhere unlike Golden Freddy is in that game or is an easter egg like GF again in the first?

3. The one at the top right isn't Nightmare!? Is that Nightmare Freddy or
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
?

I mean I will give the creator kudos, he really does capitalize on the ugliness of the animatronics easily but I just hate Jumpscares as I just find them obnoxious.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#411  September 18, 2015, 08:17:23 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
1. It's Golden Freddy from FNAF2 since his jumpscare is just his head flying at you.
2. It's like Golden Freddy in that it'll crash your game if you stare at it too long. It isn't like him because there's no set way to activate him.
3. The one at the topright with the purple hat is Nightmare Fredbear. The blackish thing with a yellow hat next to him is simply named Nightmare.
It's early so I thought the exposed Withered Bonnie exoskeleton was Shadow Bonnie's tits.
#412  September 18, 2015, 08:18:56 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
This rpg will be epic. The roster keeps getting better and better. Wonder if they have a design change for purple man and how hell fit into the game. I wouldn't be mad if it played like the fnafuckboys series
#413  September 18, 2015, 08:26:59 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Guys I think I have a theory.
Remember on Game Theory when MattPat was talking about the effects of a lobotomy? How when a person who had horrible nightmares before, but after his lobotomy his dreams became much more pleasant? Maybe this is what Scott is going for with this game. What I'm saying that this could take place in the dreams of the Bite of '87 victim.

I don't think the lore of this game is going to tie in much with the FNaF lore we all know and love. It's a brand new thing from what I'm understanding of it. You maybe be right though, so who knows (besides Scott obviously)?

#414  September 19, 2015, 12:40:17 am
  • The Goddess Returns
1. It's Golden Freddy from FNAF2 since his jumpscare is just his head flying at you.
2. It's like Golden Freddy in that it'll crash your game if you stare at it too long. It isn't like him because there's no set way to activate him.
3. The one at the topright with the purple hat is Nightmare Fredbear. The blackish thing with a yellow hat next to him is simply named Nightmare.

1. Ah okay so the Yellowish color from the Original was mainly there for dramatic effect for the "otherworldy" factor of his original Easter Egg Killscreen then.
2. Oh okay so it's basically Shadow Bonnie and Freddy just basically appear at absolute random and can just fuck you over if you are unprepared...are the full body or basically like Golden Freddy and stare you in the face with just a head?
3. Ah okay, from what Garchomp said, I thought Nightmare in general was missing...but wait Regular Nightmare is
right? And Nightmare Fredbear is basically the Golden Freddy/Shadow Bonnie/Freddy of FNAF4 and just end your game for staring too long right? Or is he another animatronic you avoid?

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#415  September 19, 2015, 02:54:13 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Nightmare Fredbear is Fredbear. Nightmare is Nightmare.

I haven't played FNAF4, but I believe Nightmare only appears on the 'Nightmare' night, all on his lonesome.

Also, Shadow Bonnie in all his freaky glory:

EDIT:
Oh, the image has changed quite a bit.
"What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child."

Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:00:05 am by GarchompMatt
#416  September 19, 2015, 03:09:50 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Nightmare Fredbear is Fredbear. Nightmare is Nightmare.

I haven't played FNAF4, but I believe Nightmare only appears on the 'Nightmare' night, all on his lonesome.

Also, Shadow Bonnie in all his freaky glory:

EDIT:
Oh, the image has changed quite a bit.
"What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child."

Okay, I think I got it but I'm kinda fucking up here a tad lol.
And yeah, I'm guessing the image itself has Shadow Bonnie ALOT darker and blending in like in the pic above? Damn...combined with literally appearing at anytime with zero prompting, that is freaky as hell.

#417  September 21, 2015, 12:53:38 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Looking at the current image, Nightmare Chica is being a party pooper by not being changed. Also girl Springtrap, Paper Plate Dolls, and... crying kid?
#418  September 21, 2015, 12:08:16 pm
  • Engage me____ mother f_____
  • Killing parents since 1986
Ok, i just returned and what the hell is this? FNAF World? So, will we get FNAFb, but family-friendly or what? Im curious of course because Scott has sense of humor and it looks cartoonish, so, anything can be expected from it, but its still WTF kind of stuff.

3. Ah okay, from what Garchomp said, I thought Nightmare in general was missing...but wait Regular Nightmare is
right? And Nightmare Fredbear is basically the Golden Freddy/Shadow Bonnie/Freddy of FNAF4 and just end your game for staring too long right? Or is he another animatronic you avoid?
Nightmare is this thing:

He is more aggressive Fredbear that resets your game after his jumpscare and has very quiet sound for a jumpscare that sounds weird. He just stares at you like GF in 1 (doesn't moves either, but he has eyes), then it goes to warning screen.
#419  September 23, 2015, 02:45:17 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Ok, i just returned and what the hell is this? FNAF World? So, will we get FNAFb, but family-friendly or what? Im curious of course because Scott has sense of humor and it looks cartoonish, so, anything can be expected from it, but its still WTF kind of stuff.
It's going to be a non-horror RPG. I'm personally excited for it as I'm really liking the art direction.

#420  September 23, 2015, 03:06:18 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
So there we are. Coming 2016, apparently.