YesNoOk

ReixSeiryu's W.I.Ps  (Read 403754 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, May 03, 2014, 10:04:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ShinRei's W.I.P "Pots King"
#61  May 23, 2014, 10:25:44 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
Spoiler: Need a little help guys (click to see content)
And here's a new batch.
Cherry Blossom A                                             Cherry Blossom B                                             

Rugal Bernstein
#62  August 08, 2014, 06:58:20 am
    • USA
Alright so damn. I have been procrastinating so much along with life+school/work etc blah. I didn't have my "own" pc for a while so I haven't been able to do anything. I also had to start over from the beginning because I lost the sff I was working on. So I worked on it yesterday and got a "small" amount done. I'm also trying to take my time and get this right not just rush just to release something crappy, but I'm only a noob at this anyway. Basically I was doing all the moves and got stuck on trapshot I could not for the life of me figure out how to do moves with "binds" and also some supers and her neo max explosion sprites. I have my laptop so I'm about to get back to it, I try to do a lil something every now and then, but I could use some help on a few things and by help I don't simply mean "point in direction of said document to read". Also some ideas for "custom moves" would be cool. This actually is fun for me I'm trying to "learn" sometimes I get stuck and procrastinate, but I'm about to try to get this done already so hopefully soon and if I do snaps I will be doing a lot of characters ha

#63  August 08, 2014, 07:23:21 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
at  22 secs venom strike is almost in the floor is just a error or ? really is nice to see more chars p.o.t.s style thx u so much and very nice progress
#64  August 08, 2014, 07:33:23 am
    • USA
Thanks
Yeah that is intentional in her "kof" iterations she uses high and low venom strikes 
#65  August 08, 2014, 09:18:17 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
#66  August 08, 2014, 10:33:37 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Nice work there!
 IMO the red full screen flash for the dizzy state is very disturbing/annoying... Doens´t look good.
...and the dizzy stars/ducks/grim reapers should only appear while p2 is standing, not while she´s down...
Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:37:45 am by Staubhold
#67  August 08, 2014, 11:12:36 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
+1 for the dizzy state.
But this is something that you can fix at the end of your process, dude. Good luck!!! :)
#68  August 08, 2014, 12:13:59 pm
    • USA
Ah that is actually coded into the lifebars themselves I didn't do that lol
Shiyo Kakuge's life bars to be exact.
#69  August 08, 2014, 04:27:50 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

[/quote]

Awesome! Been waiting for a video. The bestie gonna shit himself when he sees this! Ive been giving em a evening with Trololo's Adon(Click my 1st link below)and he can't keep up. Once he see this, hes gonna demand a release! Nice Robert Garcia Pal! I checked that. Maybe I shouldn't show this to him..XD Keep it up bro!!! 
Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 04:30:54 pm by WatsonGrim69
#70  August 08, 2014, 04:47:14 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Great to see new of this character, I was already thinking about you´d already gaven her up
#71  August 08, 2014, 10:17:56 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Good to see you working on this character, mate. Throwing a couple pals your way:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Enjoy!
Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:58:42 am by Gritsmaster
#72  August 09, 2014, 02:41:04 am
    • USA
Good to see you working on this character, mate. Throwing a couple pals your way:

Icy Blue

Obligatory Joker Pal

Neon Party

Violet's Lament (Tekken)

highlight->    highlight->  #TheFreshMaker

Enjoy!

Ayyyyeeeeee I LOVE that icy one haha I like the white hair on her thanx
#73  August 09, 2014, 07:49:40 am
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
Nice 2 know your back Rei.
@Gritsmaster- nice pals dude. You might want to go back over a few. You just missed some small details.
#74  August 09, 2014, 08:42:44 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Thank you, and yes I know. These were sort of rushed as I had something to do, as soon as I get the chance I'm going to go back over them and do a couple more.
#75  August 09, 2014, 01:08:45 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Shin Rei this King is looking really good man! I can't wait to see the finished product

Awesome! Been waiting for a video. The bestie gonna shit himself when he sees this! Ive been giving em a evening with Trololo's Adon(Click my 1st link below)and he can't keep up. Once he see this, hes gonna demand a release! Nice Robert Garcia Pal! I checked that. Maybe I shouldn't show this to him..XD Keep it up bro!!!

Sorry I know this is off topic but there isnt a way to send you a pm because I think your pm box is full, please clear it up so I can pm you in the future. I notice that you have oldversions of my stuff thru your youtube videos. You need to redownload everything
#76  August 09, 2014, 02:05:47 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
If you need any beta testers I suggest the following people
@Vans: Pretty knowledgeable in KOF and other data
@Xan: Finds the most broken shit that you'd never expect.
Chazzonova: He's still a beginner, but he's good at KOF related stuff afaik. PM him since I can't properly tag him.

MCX

#77  August 09, 2014, 08:13:08 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/

i can test it for you, I have CvS 2 on my PS3, so I can compare her with the game.
#78  August 10, 2014, 11:08:38 pm
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
Palette author's is Chosis (found on zero-sennin's king thread). I think it suits to your king ;). Palette selector is not really Pots'ish according to me...

#79  August 10, 2014, 11:29:20 pm
    • USA
Palette author's is Chosis (found on zero-sennin's king thread). I think it suits to your king ;). Palette selector is not really Pots'ish according to me...

Thank you and I added it just because it can always be turned off of course
#80  August 10, 2014, 11:35:55 pm
    • USA
Can anyone help me some some Fx? If anyone has any experience. The fx for Venom Shot at 0:32