YesNoOk

Davismaximus's Shithouse (Strider Hiryu by SyN Pals) (Read 128686 times)

Started by davismaximus, September 19, 2011, 06:03:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (B. Jenet by Fervicante Palettes)
#61  August 20, 2012, 09:49:00 pm
Thanks for the heads up, updated them and added a link to the first post.  They're pretty much the same, but I changed the hair on a couple and added an extra one.

Requests are still open if anyone is interested.
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (B. Jenet by Fervicante Palettes)
#62  August 21, 2012, 12:52:31 am
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
I have a request for you Davismaximus, I was wondering if you can do palettes for Utsuho Reiuji and make 3 of them custom and the rest from other characters okay. Utsuho Reiuji is by Kohaku by the way

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Utsuho by Kohaku Palettes)
#63  August 22, 2012, 05:11:11 am
Utsuho pals added to the first post, hope you like them, Shermie.
#64  August 22, 2012, 05:47:11 am
    • USA
Thank you so much. They look pretty awesome, and you should check out my palette page and give me a request if you have one okay.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#65  August 23, 2012, 04:25:34 am
    • USA
Davis, I was wondering for B. Jenet by Fervicante can you upload a Color Separation patch so palettes can be easier for her to make and colors won't get mixed up and thank you

#66  August 26, 2012, 04:01:11 am
Goodaldo posted a link on the last page to a patch that separates her hair from her skin, making it easier to do pals for her.  If you're asking me to do further separation, I'll have to say nope, I ain't got time for that shit, haha.
#67  August 26, 2012, 05:56:36 am
    • USA
Goodaldo posted a link on the last page to a patch that separates her hair from her skin, making it easier to do pals for her.  If you're asking me to do further separation, I'll have to say nope, I ain't got time for that shit, haha.

Can you post a link of where I can find it?

Never mind, I found the link.

Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:21:41 am by ☆★Shermie☆★
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Spiral by Luchini Palettes)
#68  September 11, 2012, 07:36:18 am
Palettes for Luchini's Koldskool's Spiral added to the first post.  Requests welcome.
#69  September 11, 2012, 11:49:34 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Damn, I was actually going to make palettes for Spiral at some point. Now I don't have to make as many. I like Vishnu the most. If I can request again, can you make a Hawkeye palette for MystikBlaze's Koldskool's Captain America? I'll understand If you can't because of his crappy color separation. By the way I'm really interested in the Dr. Doom palette you have as your avatar.
#70  September 12, 2012, 03:37:45 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ that Dr. Doom palette in the avatar isn´t even possible with the recent color separation patch. I did a Hawkeye palette for a Captain America but lost it in a HD crash :( Pretty nice Spiral palettes :)
Chilling
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Cap. America by MystikBlaze/Koldskool Palettes)
#71  September 12, 2012, 05:13:20 am
I had a few pals for the Captain chilling on my HD for a while now, thanks for giving me some motivation to flesh out an entire set, PAVGN.  I did my best with the Hawkeye one, lemme know if you like it.

Also, as Goodaldo said, it's just a single sprite I added some extra separation to.  I've been toying with the idea of separating him further, but I doubt everyone wants to update all their palettes for the thousandth time.

Thanks for the compliments guys, Capcom sure knows how to make it a pain in the ass to make a halfway decent color scheme.
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Cap. America by MystikBlaze/Koldskool Palettes)
#72  September 12, 2012, 06:10:13 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
The Captain America palettes are awesome davismaximus. The Hawkeye one could be more purple, but It looks great regardless. Thank you for taking my request.
Re: Davismaximus' Shithouse (Jon Talbain by Splodeskool Palettes)
#73  September 22, 2012, 08:09:41 pm
Thanks PAVGN, glad you like them.  I'm sure a more accurate Hawkeye palette can be done whenever Buckus drops his color separated Cap.

Added some pals for Jon Talbain by Splode/Koldskool.  I did my best to get some variation out of him, considering his sprite style.

Also...request some more stuff, jerkfaces.
#74  September 22, 2012, 08:18:03 pm
    • USA
Hey there, do you think you can do Reu's Evil Ryu and have one of his palettes based off Shin Akuma's original palettes from SFA2 & CVS2?
#75  September 22, 2012, 10:33:51 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
Splodeskool? XD That's clever. Those Jon Talbain are pretty good. Much better than mine. Then again you don't take requests from Drewski. Speaking of Drewski, I hate to be a Drewski, but can I request palettes for Ivy by Green & GillFrog? At least six If It's not too much trouble.
#76  September 23, 2012, 12:37:35 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Nice to see someone is making nice palettes when nobody else seems to anymore.

Thanks for the Koldskool bunch...they are all really good.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#77  September 23, 2012, 12:54:38 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
#78  September 23, 2012, 02:44:52 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

LOL I didn't mean to strike a chord honestly.

Its just that I hadn't seen a palette thread surface in quite a while...but maybe I wasn't really looking.  --;

MFG has very good pallet talent and you are no exception PAVGN. My bad. lol
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#79  September 24, 2012, 04:16:07 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Since you have been doing palettes for Kold edits recently, how about doing some for his Ironman edit?

@Maxbeta:

Doing good palettes take time :P I´m working in some for a character while we talk :P
Chilling
#80  September 24, 2012, 02:26:18 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
"Splodeskool" made me lol. Clever. :tipshat: Nice palettes, too.