YesNoOk

?Human InuYasha? (Read 20093 times)

Started by Ichiron47, May 20, 2009, 10:43:39 pm
?Human InuYasha?
#1  May 20, 2009, 10:43:39 pm
Just wondering if there's anyone out there willing to create a Human Form InuYasha....(I edited the sprites)
Re: ?Human InuYasha?
#2  May 20, 2009, 10:47:33 pm
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
Move your topic to "MUGEN Discussion" section first.
#3  May 20, 2009, 10:49:06 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
why does he uses a steel wool wig?
#4  May 20, 2009, 11:43:29 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
A) You can't just tell people to make a character.
B) Who's going to make a human Inuyasha? Compared to his normal and full demon forms having a human form is rather pointless.
C) Why does he have grey hair?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  May 21, 2009, 12:08:47 am
A) You can't just tell people to make a character.
B) Who's going to make a human Inuyasha? Compared to his normal and full demon forms having a human form is rather pointless.
C) Why does he have grey hair?

1) I'm not "telling" people to create him.
2) It's gray cause if I make it black, it wont display.
#6  May 21, 2009, 12:12:50 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Inuyasha sucks.
#7  May 21, 2009, 12:14:45 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Nobody cares bout Inuyasha. Except VinnyJ but nobody cares about him anyway.
#8  May 21, 2009, 12:20:37 am
  • The Nuke Loli of Gensokyo that nuke all!
Wildtengu and Bastard Wolf are right Inuyasha suck and Prince of Tennis is better then this anime.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 12:25:18 am by UtsuhoReiuji
#9  May 21, 2009, 12:27:45 am
Inuyasha sucks.
Oh my fucking god! I don't care about what you think! And besides, if you hate InuYasha so damn much, why the hell are you even looking at this damn thread?! Like that's fucking retarded! I don't like Naruto that much but I'm not going to say it sucks because I KNOW Naruto is popular, but I'm not into the series. Like come on, a REAL Otaku, fanboy, nerd, would know what the hell I'm talking about. If you hate InuYasha, fine. Don't like it. But if you don't like it, why do you just waste your damn time to come to this thread and say it sucks? Like the other guy said back in the other thread, would you visit McDonalds to tell the fucking staff that you hate fast food restaurants?! Like come on. Grow the fuck up.
#10  May 21, 2009, 12:30:30 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
REAL Otaku, fanboy, nerd, whatever like to bash what they don't like, specially on the internet.
#11  May 21, 2009, 12:33:13 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Inuyasha sucks.
Oh my fucking god! I don't care about what you think! And besides, if you hate InuYasha so damn much, why the hell are you even looking at this damn thread?! Like that's fucking retarded! I don't like Naruto that much but I'm not going to say it sucks because I KNOW Naruto is popular, but I'm not into the series. Like come on, a REAL Otaku, fanboy, nerd, would know what the hell I'm talking about. If you hate InuYasha, fine. Don't like it. But if you don't like it, why do you just waste your damn time to come to this thread and say it sucks? Like the other guy said back in the other thread, would you visit McDonalds to tell the fucking staff that you hate fast food restaurants?! Like come on. Grow the fuck up.

I agree with you completely Ichiron...people just need to stfu....
#12  May 21, 2009, 12:34:26 am
I don't really like Inuyasha anymore either, but I didn't come here to bash the show.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#13  May 21, 2009, 12:40:09 am
#14  May 21, 2009, 12:43:18 am
Inuyasha sucks.

Yeah....It's people like him who gives Otakus a bad name. I dealt with this idiot on youtube already last night. If there was an option where I can put members here on ignore so they can NEVER talk to me or post a comment in my thread ever again, he would be the first one on that ignore list.
#15  May 21, 2009, 12:45:20 am
Ironically enough there was a small discussion in class about how the one who made Inuyasha was female.

My response: That explains a lot...

Cenobite 53 said:
#16  May 21, 2009, 12:47:03 am
  • The Nuke Loli of Gensokyo that nuke all!
Ya

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#17  May 21, 2009, 12:47:50 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Inuyasha sucks.

Yeah....It's people like him who gives Otakus a bad name. I dealt with this idiot on youtube already last night. If there was an option where I can put members here on ignore so they can NEVER talk to me or post a comment in my thread ever again, he would be the first one on that ignore list.

You know what...I like your style...you wouldnt happen to have skype would you?
#18  May 21, 2009, 12:48:48 am
As for Wild Tengu... you got off easy. I'll leave it at that.

Cenobite 53 said:
#19  May 21, 2009, 12:49:48 am
Inuyasha sucks.

You know what...I like your style...you wouldnt happen to have skype would you?
Sorry, I don't. I used to have a PSP with Skype but I nevered used it and I lost it.
#20  May 21, 2009, 12:59:47 am