YesNoOk

[req] Baki The Grappler (Read 2945 times)

Started by Georg7490, February 15, 2019, 05:41:21 pm
[req] Baki The Grappler
#1  February 15, 2019, 05:41:21 pm
    • Russia
Hello, world! I'm asking for your expert help in finding any mugen content (chars,arenas,bars,whatever) than is about the...
BAKI THE GRAPPLER universe!
Yeah, I'm a newbie in mugen party actually, so first thing first - I'm a big fan of Hanma Yujiro and other so-called-fighters from anime Baki The Grappler (season 1-2 preferable, 3rd is actually sucks, burn in h@ll n@tflix). So I will gladly get used to mugen world starting from any mod\set\parts that you can share with me about GrapplerBaki world, like chars:
- Hanma Yujiro
- Hanma Baki
- Hanma Jack (Jack Hummer)
- Hanayama Kaoru
- Kin Ryusan (it's a Summo Yokodzuna, actually, so Honda from Street Fighter also\instead will suits my needs too)
- Igory
- Tobo
- Motobo
- i don't pretty sure how much persons were portabled to mugen for that moment, I'm counting that you'll help me with this with all you've got. ^_^
... actually - any char\location\other thing for any mugen version you've got - will make me and my friends\fans\mugenfighters are happy very much, actually.
Thank you for your kind attention and understanding, my friends! ^_^
Re: [req] Baki The Grappler
#2  February 15, 2019, 09:19:21 pm
    • USA
There is a Baki char. When searching characters, do it the easy way. “www.google.com” = “char name mugen”
https://youtu.be/9wzYk9C-5jI this came right up. I recommend Gai tendo, was based on Baki.
#3  February 16, 2019, 02:24:26 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  February 16, 2019, 02:59:17 am
    • USA
Oh yeah that place, you right. When it actually works :mlol: :rolleyesugoi:
#5  February 16, 2019, 11:15:26 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Please ignore the weird immature jabs at eachother by the two posters above. The rest of you should stay on topic.

If you want Baki characters, I highly recommending checking the work of Tokage. Unfortunately, his skydrive is currently frozen (he has until the end of this year, about, to unfreeze it. I didn't even know onedrive did this) so you will have to find mirrors/reuploads. If you cannot. please feel free to use our Requests board, as someone will be able to provide them for you there.

As far as E. Honda goes, PoTS made a custom E.Honda you may like. There are also a variety of SF2, CVS2 and Alpha Hondas.
Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:18:46 am by Umezono