YesNoOk

Lifebar Blazblue Continuum Shift V.2 [Mugen1.1] (Read 8435 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, April 05, 2015, 01:38:26 pm
Share this topic:
Lifebar Blazblue Continuum Shift V.2 [Mugen1.1]
#1  April 05, 2015, 01:38:26 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hi to everyone! Well I start a topic because this is more that a simply update of this lifebars. I start that 0 to create lifebars and animations and the result it´s much better. This lifebars are designed for mugen 1.1 and uses localcoord = 1280x720. You can find normal and turns mode on it. Here some captures of this work, I hope you like it!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mq25ot416s7z6h2/Blazblue+Continuum+Shift+V.2.7z

Note: Finish and Win animations not work well with all the characters, I don´t know the reason but it´s impossible do this with the fight.def, maybe with some code in the statedef of the chars. If someone can help to do that then the animations appears always in the time that is configurated in the .def  Well all the rest it´s really good. See you!
Re: Lifebar Blazblue Continuum Shift V.2 [Mugen1.1]
#2  April 05, 2015, 03:53:11 pm
  • I'll figure this out.
Beautiful update to a beautiful lifebar, the animations are timed very well. Brilliant job!

Just a personal nitpick
Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 04:08:01 pm by 1Her0
#3  April 05, 2015, 06:22:56 pm
Thank you for the comment! It´s good that you like it! I take all the details of the original to recreate this lifebar. About the turns portrait I preffer that blocks the portrait that the scene but you can modify the axis in the .def of the archive easy. Well thank you again!
#4  April 07, 2015, 12:45:52 am
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
Gazira i had enough! When will you stop making such godamm perfect lifebars? You want me to download them all or something?
This is amazing it's so good but i have to agree 1Her0 the turns portraits should be a little bit down. I looks awkward like it is now.
#5  April 07, 2015, 11:33:04 pm
Wow! Read thing that motivates me so ago! jeje, thank you very much for the comment and comming soon the last update of my Calamity Trigger lifebars with the new Finish and Win animations and some changes in the lifebars. For now I have the Finish:
And about the position of the portraits, yes I can modify a little the turn lifebar and the fight personally. I upload this week and I start the new lifebar portraits when I complete the CT Hud but I upload the templates if you wanna create your ports too and... sorry for my english. See you!