YesNoOk

Ougon Musou Kyoku Mix [Mugen1.1] (Read 8852 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, May 19, 2013, 01:27:07 pm
Share this topic:
Ougon Musou Kyoku Mix [Mugen1.1]
#1  May 19, 2013, 01:27:07 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hello everyone! Well after a hectic week here I leave my second lifebars. These are based on Ougon Musou Kyoku game and I personally like very much! They are created from the original images of the game so you are going to find 32-bit images at a resolution of 1280x720, for mugen 1.1 that is.

Since then almost all animations are original and are made of the same game sprites as part of Blazblue and Melty Blood Actress Again, all 32 bits en.png (Many thanks to Dr.Kohaku for their sprites). Here I put some screenshots:

Simul, and Turns modes are also playable. Turns mode I put the other Blazblue game lifebars if someone could not run the other version I did, I have introduced two fight.def depending on how you like but the portraits:

There are also animations to Draw, Double KO and Time Over. Nothing else here I leave the link and I hope you like. Greetings and see you soon!
http://www.4shared.com/archive/D_8MFKks/LifebarsOMK_Mix_by_Gazira.html
P. D. I hang a video, it does not go very fluid if so you can see the moving lifebars. Special mention to the announcement of the rounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yhp9X4c91U

Credits:
-Dr. Kohaku for its Melty Blood game sprites.
-To my sister for her Photoshop classes.
-To all who play mugen!
Re: Ougon Musou Kyoku Mix [Mugen1.1]
#2  May 19, 2013, 03:25:03 pm
Why do you have a second account?
#3  May 19, 2013, 03:50:12 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • Skype - trinitro.man
    • discord.gg/uET2xQn
Should have been called Ougon Mosou Kyoko Continuum Shaft.
Other then that, looks pretty rad. Too bad that it is for MUGEN 1.1 and is not for 640x480, 'cause I would really like to download these lifebars.
New #4  May 19, 2013, 04:43:33 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I created another account because I change the e-mail address of the old one and had to reach me activation message but it never comes, so I made ​​another. Sorry for that! Yes the lifebars is a mix of this 3 games convinated. I like especiallyand the anouncement. For create it  I modificate the sounds with a dj program to bind with the graphics, it´s not perfect, I know but I like it! By the way, the video looks very bad but did not know how to upload it to 720p, in actual looks much better eh? Greetings!

Posted: June 08, 2013, 12:55:03 pm
Small update of the lifebars. I converted the winner screen in .png format and add more transparency to make it look better. Fixed the fight ctrl.time because in the old one chars moved before Action.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Upe9bI-P/Lifebars_OMK_Mix_Final.html

Posted: June 08, 2013, 12:56:47 pm
Come a greeting!
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:56:47 pm by GaziraAgain