YesNoOk

Avengers vs. X-Men Release By infinitymugenteam (Read 39025 times)

Started by JCGamer01, March 18, 2013, 06:11:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Release By infinitymugenteam
#21  March 20, 2013, 02:56:20 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
@Roman55: I think it's cause everyone is so used to the debug keys being enabled to default that when they push the debug keys and nothing comes up, they just assume it's due to the molebox.  At least, that's what happened with me...

And holy cow those clsns.  I knew they felt off on some of the characters when I was playing the game, but I didn't turn on the boxes.  Looks like a combination of auto-clsn, trying to be super-exact with covering the body (at least in Psylocke's case) and just plain bad judgement.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#22  March 20, 2013, 03:40:18 pm
  • Green Knight LVL 94
For everyone asking for a public link, the Project X website has been updated. Have at it.

projectx.infinitymugenteam.com

We are reading this thread so feel free to fire away.

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko
#23  March 20, 2013, 04:17:47 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Apparently an update was released today.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#24  March 20, 2013, 11:37:56 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#25  March 21, 2013, 02:32:44 am
  • Green Knight LVL 94

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko
#26  March 21, 2013, 01:51:59 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
 :freak:
Im afraid of even downloading it,did they use their god forsaken custom MvC style again?
#27  March 21, 2013, 02:31:06 pm
#28  March 21, 2013, 02:32:37 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#29  March 21, 2013, 03:32:40 pm
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
someone said they use something other then the Eoh Template but since i wouldnt no someone would have to see for them selfs
#30  March 21, 2013, 03:57:24 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
someone said they use something other then the Eoh Template but since i wouldnt no someone would have to see for them selfs

If thats true then either its modified from the EoH template or its based on similar, if not the same, misconceptions that IMT has about the MvC system.
#31  March 21, 2013, 06:11:43 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#32  March 21, 2013, 07:36:47 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
I get the feeling that the survey is a tad too generic, almost as if the survey was expecting positive feedback and positive feedback only.

Still, that survey site might come in handy in the future.
#33  March 22, 2013, 01:48:32 am
  • ANC
After checking the survey, I feel it was truly aimed to get at the actual play value of the game. I don't feel like he's expecting to just shower the game with positive feedback.

With that said, *Gives honest survey opinion.*
#34  March 28, 2013, 09:19:13 pm
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
This thing feels like it needs more work.. What happened to the arcade mode? the computer does not move and I get what seems like a tutorial on what buttons to play.  it feels like characters are missing animations, there even a mode in vs players over lap each other meaning instead of player 2 been on the right side of the screen it overlaps player 2.  I give them props for trying to be original but this release I consider a beta that has massive potential.  Sorry IMT you fell way short in this release
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#35  March 28, 2013, 09:20:32 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
This thing feels like it needs more work.. What happened to the arcade mode? the computer does not move and I get what seems like a tutorial on what buttons to play.
That's because that part of Arcade IS a tutorial.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#36  March 28, 2013, 10:41:38 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Just taunt. You start that match with a round won.
#37  March 28, 2013, 10:58:25 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
there even a mode in vs players over lap each other meaning instead of player 2 been on the right side of the screen it overlaps player 2. 
Not trying to justify it, but apparently that is due to the use of animated portraits in the select screen.  Dunno if there is a way to fix it or not. 
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#38  March 29, 2013, 01:25:46 am
    • USA
    • terontatum1@yahoo.com
Question.

Is this a COMPLETE release, or are they releasing it, then releasing updates to it? I could have sworn I heard someone was making the Phoenix Five as characters for this.

Just a question though.
#39  March 29, 2013, 01:32:34 am
My understanding is that there will probably be a 'Phase 2' release later on. Angelus_Silverhead is making a Phoenix Five-styled Cyclops over at MMV; it is, currently at least, unassociated with the project, unless that's changed recently.

I really wish someone was working on Magik, but if they are, I'm not aware of it. =/
#40  March 29, 2013, 01:40:46 am
    • USA
    • terontatum1@yahoo.com
My understanding is that there will probably be a 'Phase 2' release later on. Angelus_Silverhead is making a Phoenix Five-styled Cyclops over at MMV; it is, currently at least, unassociated with the project, unless that's changed recently.

I really wish someone was working on Magik, but if they are, I'm not aware of it. =/

Alright o:.

And I'm with you on that. Magik in MUGEN would be amazing.
Emma Frost in Phoenix Five would also be amazing. Along with a Dark Phoenix. I have yet to see a decent DP.