YesNoOk

New KOFZillion 081001 from MUGENCHINA (Read 24277 times)

Started by reignair, October 02, 2008, 02:27:48 am
Share this topic:
New KOFZillion 081001 from MUGENCHINA
#1  October 02, 2008, 02:27:48 am
Re: New KOFZillion 081001 from MUGENCHINA
#2  October 02, 2008, 04:48:09 am
 :-\ I dont understand nothing at all...can u say me where is the dwnld link plz  :P  (or the reply button)
#3  October 02, 2008, 11:35:20 am
U have to register first.

http://www.mugenchina.org/dzbbs/register.php

after the reply ("quick-reply" can be found at the bottom after logging in), the links will be shown.

if you are having trouble understanding chinese, u can set the language to english, by clicking the drop-down-box above the page (where it says "click here to change language")

links are in "QQ MAIL", but there are other mirrors to download from also...

note: when downloading from the "rayfile" link...
1. u have to DL first the download-manager "raysource v2.0"  (DL-links of w/c can be found on the "rayfile link" page )
2. install "raysource v2.0"
3. at the "rayfile" link, click the link with the "fs2you.." on it (the one in beside the "green raysource icon")
4. after clicking, the program raysource will automatically get the KOFz file (named "pack.rar")

dont forget to DL the character fixes too.

new chars: yamazaki, heavyD, candy, alternate-K'

all credit goes to the team of MUGENCHINA, really awesome job!

#4  October 02, 2008, 06:33:38 pm
Anyone have a movelist?
#5  October 02, 2008, 08:51:31 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
U have to register first.

http://www.mugenchina.org/dzbbs/register.php

after the reply ("quick-reply" can be found at the bottom after logging in), the links will be shown.

if you are having trouble understanding chinese, u can set the language to english, by clicking the drop-down-box above the page (where it says "click here to change language")

links are in "QQ MAIL", but there are other mirrors to download from also...

note: when downloading from the "rayfile" link...
1. u have to DL first the download-manager "raysource v2.0"  (DL-links of w/c can be found on the "rayfile link" page )
2. install "raysource v2.0"
3. at the "rayfile" link, click the link with the "fs2you.." on it (the one in beside the "green raysource icon")
4. after clicking, the program raysource will automatically get the KOFz file (named "pack.rar")

dont forget to DL the character fixes too.

new chars: yamazaki, heavyD, candy, alternate-K'

all credit goes to the team of MUGENCHINA, really awesome job!

sounds interesting...and rather hard/difficult/time wasting to get the creation...i might try someday
#6  October 02, 2008, 09:01:08 pm
all you gotta do is register and reply to the thread to get the download links which include several mirrors. it's more than worth it. the amount of work put into kofz is impressive
#7  October 02, 2008, 11:23:53 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You don't need to register to see the mirrors, even, reply #8.

This game really makes Mugen shine and that's all I can say, inspiring.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#8  October 02, 2008, 11:39:50 pm
KOFzillion has come a long way since it was first released years ago.  I agree POTS, playing this game and knowing it is based in the mugen engine is amazing.
#9  October 03, 2008, 03:09:37 am
here's the char select screen
#10  October 03, 2008, 08:52:20 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
indeed, it looks interesting,as i didn't know it was started years ago... thanx for the info, i will check it out
Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 04:22:49 pm by P.o.t.S.
#11  October 03, 2008, 11:39:37 am
  • King of Sona
im not sure but none kof chars but still snk like hotaru and gato gotten kof shading, right?
misstyped heavy d's name though
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#12  October 03, 2008, 11:48:02 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Uh...Gato comes from KoF2K3 and XI?
And Hotaru fron NGBC?
#13  October 03, 2008, 11:51:38 am
  • King of Sona
 :omg: i knew i was forgetting something
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#14  October 03, 2008, 03:03:27 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
KOFZ is really really good. A few issues need to be sorted out (phantom hits) but it's great.  :)

The AI however is just too brutal. Why is Bao harder than Igniz?  o_O
#15  October 13, 2008, 02:39:09 am
 :-\ anyone knows id the stile seting option (at the launching menu, no the box check one, the menu ehre comes 98, 02 and XI) makes a diference?!?!?!?! (because i dont see anyone)
#16  October 13, 2008, 10:09:07 am
  • When will The Dutch Guy start?
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum
I see they've added Candy since the last update.
#17  October 13, 2008, 06:32:30 pm
    • Poland
Some chars and commondata.dat was updated on 11/10/08 if you wouldn't notice. Great game it's hard to believe it's Mugen and it isn't one of those shittiest compilations. Hats from heads guys :P

Edit:
I found a movelist with arrows in txt file:
http://www.mugenchina.org/dzbbs/viewthread.php?tid=23287&extra=page%3D1

You need register and moves have chinese names but arrows make it easier for read
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:26:12 pm by Jarek Bachanek
#18  October 17, 2008, 11:26:50 pm
    • Poland
Krauser & Mr. Big updated today. Movelist was also updated. Links remains the same.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#19  October 22, 2008, 01:10:31 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
All right! I have been watching The King of Fighters Zillion grow with each passing year. Once it is complete, there will be nothing that can match it. NOTHING!!! :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh3: :laugh4:  ... :leer:
#20  October 22, 2008, 03:31:37 am
    • Poland
Finally some interest. You'll have to wait very long until it reach final. There is still many empty slots on select screen and because they add 2-4 characters per version once for half year it will be in development for next few years. But still even now it one of greatest mugen games to date. I just love how I can easy make combos.

BTW Benimaru, Duolon, Kula, Mary, Mr. Big, Yamazaki got updated 2 days ago. I didn't reported this because of lack interest and I didn't want post for third time without any reply. Movelist was also updated. Links remains the same. Someone should edit first post with news. 

#21  October 22, 2008, 03:48:06 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I can't find an use for Dash's MAX2, maybe some sort of MAX mode cancels with extra damage? Dunno, seems kinda uninteresting (Faithful to Ash, Duolon and Shen Woo's LDMs though)

I'm not very fond of both Yamazakis having the same MAX2 either, the Krauser update was nice though, they finally made the alternate mode somewhat different.