Still have the same problems as beore, only this time with no spark flickering.
Most of the same problems as before.
- Still having shader problems!!!
- Characters slide when they go from walk to guard or crouch.
- Characters stay guarding for too long. To see what I mean, get a character close to an opponent and press X. Be sure not to hit them. Continue to hold back to guard. It should automatically end as soon as the attacker returns to statetype = I.
- Can't chain or cancel like I should, and follow-up to Rolling Scratch (QCB+P) is too strict in this engine; I can barely get it to come out at all.
- Please Help Me! doesn't work at all.
- The land spark in the custom land state (1305) is misaligned.
- Groove Point display is misaligned and has incorrect PalFX whenever Felicia gets hit.
- Super KO BG is misaligned in Capcom grooves. It should always be in the center of the screen, regardless of position on the stage.
- Just Defense message is off to the side of the screen.
- Her position shifts from the intro to the start of the round when it shouldn't. Probably happens with other characters as well.
- Ground hit sound doesn't play when I KO with Dancing Flash (Felicia vs. Felicia, although the problem could exist with other characters as well).
- I can't parry.
Also found a weird bug: If I select Vs. Mode using H and Y, then it crashes. Found this out by accident.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty