OK, tested (with a fixed version of Felicia, which I ought to get to you).
- I still have the black on the scrolling background in the main menus whenever I use the old shader, and I still can't see anything but fonts with the new shader.
- Characters still slide when they go from walk to crouch even if they're coded to not do that .
- After using a crouching basic and still holding down, the character goes to the stand/transition rather than directly to the crouch state.
- Can't chain or cancel like I should, and I can still go into the Rolling Buckler follow-ups (Rolling Upper, Neko Punch, Slide Kick) too quickly.
- Please Help Me! doesn't work at all.
- Second hit of the uppercut in the Lvl3 & MAX versions of Dancing Flash doesn't connect.
- The land spark in the custom land state (1305) is misaligned.
- Groove Point display is misaligned and has incorrect PalFX whenever Felicia gets hit.
- Power level indicators are misaligned in C-Gauge.
- Display messages are misaligned.
- Why does she seem to shift positions in her intros?
- Hitsparks seem to flicker near the end of their animation. Dunno what exactly is going on, though.
- Ground hit sound doesn't play when I KO with Dancing Flash (Felicia vs. Felicia, although the problem could exist with other characters as well).
- Negative Edge commands (holding button, motion, then releasing button in order to use a move) don't work. To give an example of a negative edge command, QCF+P. Instead of doing all that in order, Negative Edge allows me to hold P, then do QCF, then release P. The move should come out.
Also, tested my Andy on it. The last hit of his Shoryu-Dan won't knock the opponent down, and something weird happened whenever I used Bakushin on Vans's Ralf... Whenever he used LP, the super spark sound would play. With HP (I think), it looked like he was trying to throw the enemy. Then it crashed after Ralf tried that a few more times.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I wouldn't really focus on Andy too much ATM though. I didn't really intend to report any problems he had, but then this happened.