YesNoOk

Captain S (Read 17273 times)

Started by Dr. Mask The 3rd, August 27, 2007, 11:59:13 am
Share this topic:
Captain S
New #1  August 27, 2007, 11:59:13 am
I've Copied This From Screwattack.com

yea, it's true, someone is making Chad Belmont for Mugen, and that person is......Me.

At the moment, i have three options to work with.

1. PBC Productions, kindly gave me their Sprites that they used in the Captain S Show, so i may work with them, to show how they will show up in Mugen, i have made a MegaChad, here are some screenshots. (CVS2 Lifebars FTW!!!)

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1064/mugen7copywl4.png

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7136/mugen8copyrt2.png

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2960/mugen11copyvn6.png

2. I will do it in a Capcom Vs. SNK style, this Involves me Editing Sprites from a Certain Character from the game. here is what he might look like.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/226/untitled1copyug3.png

3. This may be likely, since the guys at PBC has tons of projects, i was going to suggest that they Motion Capture Brett in a Mortal Kombat style, but that might take a while for them. this is very easy to do in Mugen, since if you check around the internet, you can see people who have put themselves into mugen, by doing that type of style. but it's up to them.

Ok, if anyone has any questions you would like to ask, just Respond in this Thread. or Talk To Cadia At Screwatttack.com

Also, i would like To Thank PBC Productions, for selecting me to do this Project.

Also, Here is a Video Of MegaChad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMXnI1Pxa8Q

EDIT: We are going For No. 3, Captain S will be a Live-Action Character, in a Mortal Kombat Style. Not The MegaChad
Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:53:25 pm by Titiln
Re: [W.I.P] Captain S
#2  August 27, 2007, 12:12:43 pm
He needs to have the battle command "Everything gets the kick"

WIP: Ash Ketchum
Sprite count - 14
#3  August 29, 2007, 06:42:27 am
  • hundred lives!
HA! HA!
there are somethings that you're fingers shouldnt be pressing with...
#4  August 29, 2007, 07:53:29 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
SEGA!

I'd be so mad if he didn't have an intro of him phasing into the "Mugen world".
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  August 29, 2007, 02:18:00 pm
#6  August 29, 2007, 07:59:18 pm
It would be better if both, Captain S and Captain N were developed for M.U.G.E.N, but I'm not really asking you to create Captain N along with Captain S.
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
#7  August 29, 2007, 08:17:43 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Captain N
Captain S

North South

Magnets!?

Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#8  August 29, 2007, 10:33:02 pm
  • "You'll hang for this!"
[size=5pt]I didn't know who he was until I googled it...[/size]

If you need any ideas for Megadrive-related attacks, I'm your man.
#9  August 30, 2007, 12:04:59 am
New Chad Images, Coming Soon, but not Today, Can't wait, look behind QBEE in My Sig

But here is some New info

1. The Sprites I Have are huge, and Are kinda like the Guilty Gear Sprites, So Expect this to be a High-res Character
2. I might be going for a Street Fighter/King Of Fighters Style Fighting or a MK Style
3. I will be using CVS2 Sparks and Sounds
4. He will Be Able To Parry
5. Expect him to have a Haudoken, and a MK Style Uppercut
6. A Sonic Striker Will be In
7. A Captain S Intro and ending will be Done, Might Be FMV, if they have time, if not, expect A Picture style
8. Captain S Will Enter the match, just like how he enter Videogame World. (FMV)
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 12:17:27 am by G-Cadia
#10  August 30, 2007, 03:27:50 am
Give him a CVS style if you are giving him CVS2 hitsparks...  Truth be told, I say you should just stick so that it can use the default hitsparks, so that people can change it.

Or you could make your own custom hitsparks in Particle Illusion.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#11  September 02, 2007, 01:54:37 pm
Give him a CVS style if you are giving him CVS2 hitsparks...  Truth be told, I say you should just stick so that it can use the default hitsparks, so that people can change it.

Or you could make your own custom hitsparks in Particle Illusion.
i'm just experimenting around at the moment, so it might be a mortal Kombat style at this time. and thew reason i want sparks, is because i don't want to be lazy, and use FightFX files.

At the moment, i'm taking a break from Him from him, to discuss things with PBC.