YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142623 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3061  June 21, 2018, 12:13:52 pm
i want them to slow it down a bit . im still recovering from the last 2 banners.

edit: so i might not pull for ozy i heard they'll gonna release prisma illya around early or mid august , and we're actually ahead of time so it's very plausible.
Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:44:02 am by 地獄の花
#3062  June 28, 2018, 03:03:45 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Spent my left over quartz from Onigashima and got Saber Lancelot, NP4 Fionn, Uncle Ozy, and a bunch of Origin Bullet CEs. Now I really need to save for Summer...

Also they weren't joking about Camelot being hard. It's only the beginning and they're already throwing mobs with 50k HP and bosses with 300-400k.
#3063  June 28, 2018, 03:49:36 pm
yeah but you don't need to rush you can finish it any time you want. for me i'll level up my stheno first.

i don't have any particular servants that i like but ozy's skills are pretty useful. gonna roll for serenity first using my friend point gacha. lol.
#3064  June 28, 2018, 04:12:13 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Yeah Camelot is the beginning of the end so bring your a-teams and make sure they're maxed

Every story singularity is going to be high level from here on out
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3065  June 28, 2018, 04:51:05 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I haven't used a support Jack in a while and this is the first time I've used my own Jack since summoning her, but I have to ask has she always been this small?

Yeah Camelot is the beginning of the end so bring your a-teams and make sure they're maxed

Everyone is dreading the fight with Gawain and here I am thinking of every possible way of one shotting Mordred before she even gets a single NP off.
#3066  June 28, 2018, 05:16:01 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
She did get resized at some point in JP (the original would've been too tall standing straight).
#3067  June 29, 2018, 10:22:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Everyone is dreading the fight with Gawain and here I am thinking of every possible way of one shotting Mordred before she even gets a single NP off.
Unless you have a consistent way to steal a charge from her/stun, you probably should get defense buffs/evades up
#3068  June 29, 2018, 02:10:03 pm
I haven't used a support Jack in a while and this is the first time I've used my own Jack since summoning her, but I have to ask has she always been this small?

dude you got jack. mordred is an easy kill for you.

use battlesuit and have david in your back row.
#3069  June 29, 2018, 02:56:24 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I don't even have enough materials right now to even get her properly trained to take on Mordred let alone Camelot in general. Besides I already have MHX who will outdamage Jack in the long run due to her Galactic Meteor Sword doing bonus damage to Sabers and her NP doing more damage to Saberfaces (which Mordred is a part of).

Unless you have a consistent way to steal a charge from her/stun, you probably should get defense buffs/evades up

I'll probably just do Waver with Tamamo and my friend's NP2 Orion.

Scratch that. I suddenly just had a plan that involves Gil and double Waver.
Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:08:14 pm by Magical Amber
#3070  June 29, 2018, 04:34:20 pm
mhx have superior power against mordred but very low survival rate compare to jack.

so i dropped 60 quartz on the gacha again ... even though i said i wouldn't roll .... i got nothing again except for 3 4 star ce covering fire.
Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:30:26 pm by 地獄の花
#3071  July 01, 2018, 06:15:49 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
True, but with Jack you’re going to have to decide between more damage or survivability since her steroid is tied to her evade.
#3072  July 01, 2018, 01:41:55 pm
i got serenity now i can do this

i'm loving the story so far ... i'm at the part where you'd rescue "old man of the mountain" , it's probably the best one yet.

btw i remember bedivere was a burly woman in the original typemoon designs ... i kinda like his old design better than this slim female looking one.
Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:24:43 pm by 地獄の花
#3073  July 02, 2018, 03:00:05 am
Bedivere was always male, and still is. I never heard of any version, prototype or otherwise, where he was female, despite the voice actress from the first anime. Fan theory from day one since the first game and anime came out is that he's the reason no one noticed Saber was female, because there was already a girly handsome man standing next to her.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:04:07 am by Byakko
#3074  July 02, 2018, 03:22:02 am
  • The Goddess Returns
i got serenity now i can do this
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxgyIO0tAg[/youtube]

i'm loving the story so far ... i'm at the part where you'd rescue "old man of the mountain" , it's probably the best one yet.

btw i remember bedivere was a burly woman in the original typemoon designs ... i kinda like his old design better than this slim female looking one.

I don't think they'll have the buggy version with Artoria Archer, just letting you know...

Bedivere was always male, and still is. I never heard of any version, prototype or otherwise, where he was female, despite the voice actress from the first anime. Fan theory from day one since the first game and anime came out is that he's the reason no one noticed Saber was female, because there was already a girly handsome man standing next to her.

And we look at the rest of the Round Table...and ALL OF THEM are girly men... except Gareth(I think that's the name) who really IS a woman.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3075  July 02, 2018, 06:19:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Are you implying Sir Agravain is girly?!
#3076  July 02, 2018, 07:37:25 am
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3077  July 02, 2018, 10:29:12 am
#3078  July 02, 2018, 02:03:28 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#3079  July 02, 2018, 02:56:43 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Oh wow they basically just gave Lancelot's Fate/Zero design to Agravain didn't they
#3080  July 03, 2018, 05:55:39 pm
i'm in the part where a certain english man appears and they mentioned warrachia... now i want some tsukihime characters in fgo. they could use the night of walpurgis as the main story to tie in melty blood/ tsukihime. vlad , carmella and other heroes that has ties with the occult can be in the story too.