YesNoOk

Sonic heroes : Now with 36 percent more furry. (Read 107783 times)

Started by Iced, May 16, 2017, 05:34:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Sonic heroes : Now with 36 percent more furry.
#61  October 31, 2017, 02:56:17 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I'm surprised that SEGA isn't taking down most of the videos online though.

It seems they ARE after all... All videos in my post are unavailable anymore. And it WAS done by Sega (of America, Inc..)
#62  March 17, 2018, 07:13:50 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Bumping the topic because Sega announced Sonic Mania Plus, which will have a physical release, new modes, a special version, and the return to form of Mighty and Ray! Mighty finally got out of that bar! Writing this from my phone so if anyone can post pictures and videos of it please?
#63  March 17, 2018, 11:56:53 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

Seems to be legit. Man, now is the real time of comebacks, I see...
And man, glad to see an update for this awesomeness called "Sonic Mania"... But at the same time, it's sad to realize since it really looks like one prediction of one Russian Reviewer will come true indeed. Soon we may see Sonic Mania 2, Sonic Mania 3, Sonic Mania & Knuckles, Sonic Mania Origins: Wolverine and so on, while 3D and any kind of REAL development of series will die out...
#64  March 17, 2018, 12:03:21 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Sonic in 3D has survived through so much awful shit I really can't see it ending now.
#65  March 17, 2018, 12:11:37 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Yes, it's true. But it finally crossed the line, when series won't turn back to 3-D that easily: a freakin' loss of "Sonic Forces" to "Sonic Mania".
Good and Successful "Mania" now simply looks like a much more profitable way to follow, than objectionable for so many years Sonic Team's games, including failed "Forces". And we ALL know: Sega loves money. Sega is ready to blindly follow anything for them, the same "Forces" are proof of that. So, yeah, "Forces" kinda killed Modern Sonic... Well, not denying the possibility of a glorious comeback, for now, but until then I'll stand for my opinion.
;=========================
Edit: more proof that Sonic Mania just getting started! Dat feel when one game from fans for fans became an OFFICIAL SUB-SERIES (Like already forgotten "Sonic Boom" was). Official Online Short Cartoons are coming, and GDI, I LOVE IT!

As far as I can see, it will continue Forces stuff, but for Classic Sonic.
;=========================
More edit: it seems that I was KINDA wrong about 3-D. But it's still not about Modern Sonic's New Adventures since it's going to be new "Sega All-Stars Racing", or even something like "Sonic Drift".

P.S.: Sonic Sneakers?
Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:38:34 pm by Trololo
#66  March 17, 2018, 06:19:47 pm
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
sonic forces sold well so i don't think they care whether the games are bad or not.
this website is stupid