YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 533306 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3701  July 03, 2016, 02:55:54 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If he wishes to make a proper discussion in public or private about what we do or don't let "people like titiln" get away with that's fine. Once he returns of course.

As for your concern, the ban cycle probably won't help him. But the "damage" he does when here isn't a big deal either. So it's worth it to go through the motions and give him a chance to improve.
#3702  July 03, 2016, 02:59:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
  • I'M SHADYYYYYYYYYY
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
If the ban cycle doesn't help him, why bother with it? I'm all for giving second chances and all, but holy crap, he's been doing this for years, hasn't he?
#3703  July 03, 2016, 03:02:49 am
  • If you ask me again, I'll tell you the same.
    • USA
Macaulyn's still relatively young, I have faith he'll get over himself eventually.

Or he'll end up with a 2 year ban, whatever works.
Now listen all you boys and girls,
All around the world,
Don't be afraid to get up and move!
You know that we're all Super Stars,
We're the ones that made it this far!
Put a smile on that face,
There's no time to waste,
Oh, let's do The Odyssey!
#3704  July 03, 2016, 03:02:59 am
  • 2 edjy 4 u
  • spriting drains the soul
    • USA
I agree with jz, he obviously doesnt give any shits about improving or changing his posting habits
#3705  July 03, 2016, 03:06:45 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
He's pretty damn disruptive, not everyone has the time to finish story mode day one, most of us work during the week.
Seeing someone not give a damn about spoiling the experience to other people pisses me off.
#3706  July 03, 2016, 03:09:55 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
But is it really so bad he should not have access forever? Or even more than 3 months? I mean I have friends IRL worse with authority than he is. His angsty teenage rebellion just doesn't feel that serious or detrimental to the forum's activity. 3 months isn't super short and after that he'd get 6 months or longer depending on how soon he acted out again.

Edit: I do agree with why you're upset SD. If he comes back and does that again he'd be more likely to get a year or permanent. I haven't had time to finish the story either and will be out of state the next 2 days. It's a long story and he was an ass to spoil and defend it.
#3707  July 03, 2016, 06:45:46 pm
Can you edit posts already in the recycle bin? All the story details are still there for anyone who looks.

I don't get how basic courtesy is too hard to understand for some people.
#3708  July 03, 2016, 06:48:01 pm
  • My power is maximum
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666
Turns out I can.

And they're all spoiler'd.
#3709  July 03, 2016, 07:19:02 pm
fyi duo ranger has been shitposting for years, has been banned before and definitely should be banned for longer than a week
#3710  July 03, 2016, 11:13:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
what's the point of the scalating system if it'0s going to resert back to 0 or skip steps for no reason ? :P
#3711  July 04, 2016, 12:28:23 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I've been at the zoo with family. I didn't have time to check his previous bans and I simply presumed he wasn't as bad as M Lord because how often does that happen?!

In a perfect world we'd always check and not be lazy by just going off our memories. Going off my memory is a criminal offense in most locations!
#3712  July 08, 2016, 11:49:51 am
#3713  July 12, 2016, 11:31:20 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
  • I'M SHADYYYYYYYYYY
    • USA
#3714  July 12, 2016, 11:33:56 pm
  • 0% Hawaii
  • My shoe commands more respect than you.
    • Guatemala
OP did it.
#3715  July 12, 2016, 11:36:34 pm
  • I'll eat you.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Le@N deleted it. I just restored it. And removed his editing and deletion privileges.
#3716  July 13, 2016, 12:04:10 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Send him a PM telling him he won't have editing and deleting privileges for 3 days. But if he tries to remove anything he said there he could risk getting it for keeps  He may have just thought it'd be better to remove the thread because it's no longer relevant and/or due to back lash and not to try to exactly hide anything.

I know it's hard to defend him when he's defending such a crappy practice but he didn't exactly steal the money himself and may just not know how to deal with this situation.
#3717  July 13, 2016, 12:41:01 am
  • Loyal to the Game
  • I'M SHADYYYYYYYYYY
    • USA
He locked it and is throwing a fit about it.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot, people complain you aren't giving them what they donated for, so you take away... even more than what they donated for?
#3718  July 13, 2016, 12:48:47 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So much for benefit of the doubt then :(

These are the reasons it can be hard to always try and put a positive spin on people's actions as a mod when so many let you down! :p
#3719  July 13, 2016, 12:52:12 am
  • 2 edjy 4 u
  • spriting drains the soul
    • USA
He and kage essentially just scammed alot of people and now hes locking it because people are calling him out for it. Jesus this is so scummy
#3720  July 13, 2016, 12:54:45 am
  • Ah ah ah ah
    • motorroach.tumblr.com/
This is as if Keiji Inafune canceled Mighty No 9 just because of heavy criticism, even after getting the money he asked for. I hope he's proud of what he did, because I highly doubt anyone will trust him with anything now.