YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 532332 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3761  September 02, 2016, 06:31:23 pm
your way of making fun of me was so idiotic. who gives a shit if the picture is old and why are you comparing it to fucking jacob's story?
that doesn't make a lick of sense. off course im gonna call you out on your shitty attempt at patronizing me.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#3762  September 02, 2016, 06:34:27 pm
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
Are you for real
Why are you doing the exact same thing I'm just right here telling you you're doing wrong, and acting like this is a sensible answer
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3763  September 02, 2016, 06:37:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If it makes you feel better it actually does bother me a bit that you continue with your whole "I must hate you and love Byakko" schtick.

I don't hate either of you and Byakko and many others can vouch that he and I have had long volatile forum arguments in the past. We get over it. We can work together. I wish you could get over it so we could work together too. But here we are. And here I am for some reason trying to help you and not see you simply banned again but every time I try you seem to push back more and more...

your way of making fun of me was so idiotic. who gives a shit if the picture is old and why are you comparing it to fucking jacob's story?
that doesn't make a lick of sense. off course im gonna call you out on your shitty attempt at patronizing me.

-_- but why do you NEED to? It's not uncommon on any forum for users to say something about how old something someone posts is. Look how often it happens with fighting game news stories. You take it as an attack. You can't seem to think it's not something huge and personal. Ignore it or try to say something witty/funny back. You don't go in seeking blood for something so tame
#3764  September 02, 2016, 06:38:52 pm
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
or try to say something witty/funny back.

your humor is shocking...ly terrible
dont make "for me to poop on" tier burns when criticizing someone elses jokes
That didn't work

Oh, and I missed that
because i guess he's your friend or something?
Pfffffhahahaha you're so innocent and naive. Or something.
The things that burned in the past between me and basically every single person in the staff... Entire bridges.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:42:54 pm by Byakko
#3765  September 02, 2016, 06:47:15 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
  • I'M SHADYYYYYYYYYY
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
if someone got punched by an other person.
do you punish him for punching back however strong his punch may be?

Did you miss the paper ball analogy? If we were to go with the punching one, it would be like kicking him in the balls.

And a ban is not necessary, just a stern warning. You guys didn't ban ShoShingo when he pulled the same shit on MC2 but worse.
#3766  September 02, 2016, 06:54:52 pm
@jnb
jango cracked jokes about me, titlin cracked jokes about me. yet i never told either of those anything. why is it only him that i respond to?
because he does it so idiotically with the only intent of patronizing others.
i wanna leave him alone, he just won't let me. why is the picture being old is suddenly a turn on for him? there's hundreds of waay more idiotic and older pictures in the random topic.
#3767  September 02, 2016, 07:01:34 pm
  • OW, MY NIPPLES !!
"Patronizing"
You don't know the meaning of the word. Light sarcasm and parody are not "patronizing". Again and again and again, you're taking it way too seriously, I give you a light slap on the shoulder and you claim I punched you so you're entitled to throw a boulder back at me. This is the tenth time you're told exactly that in a row by several different people and you keep acting like I shot your dog and you need vindication.

CHILL. TAKE IT EASY.
#3768  September 02, 2016, 07:05:21 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I didn't see it as him trying to make you look dumb specifically. Looked like a joke built off of the concept that you posted an old image in relation to the word sex.

So to me it looks like you're just upset at Byakko from the fight you guys had over a month ago because you really have shown that once someone angers you it's hard for you to let it go.

And to respond to JZ's thing about the ban. The only reason the word is being thrown around now is because he just came back from a month ban to basically continue doing what he was banned for.

I don't think the same was the case for sho shingo
#3769  September 02, 2016, 07:21:31 pm
  • My power is maximum
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666

In retrospect I think Sho should've been banned for it because he was posting some really personal shit at the time.
#3770  September 02, 2016, 07:29:52 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't even remember the incident tbh. Was it while I was admin?
#3771  September 02, 2016, 07:32:07 pm
  • My power is maximum
  • Si monumentum requires, circumspice
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666

I....don't remember actually. March 2012 going Sho's post history (I recognize the name MC was using at the time).
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:36:13 pm by Orochi Gill
#3772  September 02, 2016, 08:19:13 pm

sho should not have been banned (even though what he did was completely out of left field and shitty) because at that point he wasnt a repeat offender like gennos. he was warned and dropped it.
#3773  September 02, 2016, 09:08:35 pm
i may have been wrong when i responded back with the vyx shit but please understand that i didn't say it because i have a grudge from a past incident.
i just didn't like getting insulted over my trivial comment, so i felt that i should get back at him.
i'm not gonna argue with him anymore.
#3774  September 02, 2016, 09:34:20 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#3775  September 02, 2016, 10:12:01 pm

#3776  September 02, 2016, 10:24:11 pm
i guess i wouldn't really be upset if you told me "your picture is cringy" or "stupid".
but they didn't like the picture because it was old. i thought that complain was pretty dumb.
#3777  September 02, 2016, 10:27:20 pm
if someone got punched by an other person.
do you punish him for punching back however strong his punch may be?

Yes. Yes you do. Pretty fucking basic stuff. If a guy taps you on the arm in a somewhat friendly way and you punch his teeth out, you're gonna have some problems.

Really? And you're wondering why people are calling you a sore loser?

I think this calls for a ban, yeah.
#3778  September 02, 2016, 10:33:12 pm
  • If you ask me again, I'll tell you the same.
    • USA
Seems to me the essential problem is the same as it ever is

A fundamental lack of understanding when somebody's busting your balls and when they are personally belittling your existence
Now listen all you boys and girls,
All around the world,
Don't be afraid to get up and move!
You know that we're all Super Stars,
We're the ones that made it this far!
Put a smile on that face,
There's no time to waste,
Oh, let's do The Odyssey!
#3779  September 02, 2016, 10:39:27 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I think a better comparison would be if a guy punches you and you retaliate by pulling out a knife and stabbing him 50 times in the chest.

Personally I feel like Mugen in general (not just this site) has always had a real problem with personal insults.  It's gotten a lot better but IMO you are really insecure if your immediate response to someone calling you out is to go straight for things like that.  It's basically an ad hominem too since it has nothing to do with the argument.

And yeah I gotta say Dio you stooped to his level.  I like you, but that was really uncalled for man.  :/
No, YOU move.
#3780  September 02, 2016, 10:40:31 pm
Yes. Yes you do. Pretty fucking basic stuff. If a guy taps you on the arm in a somewhat friendly way and you punch his teeth out, you're gonna have some problems.
im pretty sure "dipshit" "stupid" and "loser" aren't the equivalent of a friendly tab. and my insult isn't exactly s a teeth knocking punch.
i only twisted a few things so they can fit into an insult, he probably didn't run away from vyx and who knows how good his karate is.