YesNoOk

Nuclear Reactors To Be Reactivated in Japan (Read 348 times)

Started by DNZRX768, June 16, 2012, 11:07:22 pm
Share this topic:
Nuclear Reactors To Be Reactivated in Japan
#1  June 16, 2012, 11:07:22 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Nuclear Reactors To Be Reactivated in Japan
#2  June 16, 2012, 11:27:35 pm
I knew it would have to happen anyway. Not that they didn't learn any lessons but they rely too much on it anyway. It was supposed to make us think twice about it and consider maybe other source of energy (us = French) since 80% of our electricity is provided by nuclear powerplants.
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#3  June 17, 2012, 12:59:31 am
  • ├╝ks muretu olend
    • Finland
Great. Maybe this time they will do it right and people will understand how beneficial nuclear energy is.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

SNT

#4  June 17, 2012, 01:10:05 am
  • Sodium Nonchalance Technician
    • Australia
    • thesaltminedotcom.wordpress.com
I knew it would have to happen anyway. Not that they didn't learn any lessons but they rely too much on it anyway. It was supposed to make us think twice about it and consider maybe other source of energy (us = French) since 80% of our electricity is provided by nuclear powerplants.
The difference is that France, unless I'm mistaken, is comparatively safe from natural disasters.  Building nuclear plants in relatively stable flatlands is fine.  Building nuclear plants on earthquake, volcano, tsunami and Godzilla prone mountainous islands?  Asking for trouble.

Heck, my country NEEDS nuclear power, but everyone gets all antsy about it for no good reason.  We have one of the world's biggest supplies of uranium, we have near disaster proof land, and we have a largely coal-powered energy grid on life support.
If you're hosting your stuff on 4Shared, you might as well not release it at all.
#5  June 19, 2012, 02:59:18 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
What is the problem with nuclear power in a safe area? Meltdown? That will not happen unless the operators are doing something incredibly stupid!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!