YesNoOk

Overused characters which could use a re-design or should be removed finally. (Read 22784 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, August 24, 2011, 04:44:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overused characters which could use a re-design or should be removed finally.
#101  August 27, 2011, 04:29:08 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Because you touch yourself.

Ryu needs a redesign. His outfit is dull, and his specials NEVER FUCKING CHANGE AT ALL. Has he not learned a single new special in 20 years? You could at least give him the air hadoken (that way akuma could fuck off) but apparently he doesn't know how to do anything other than the same 3 moves he has always known.

Ken and Akuma have changed more. Also, i like Sean for the fact that he's still in the shoto garb, but has put his own spin on the moves and changed things up a bit. Give Ryu a tracksuit and an ipod or something.

akiman's curly hair ryu.
Re: Overused characters which could use a re-design or should be removed finally.
#102  August 27, 2011, 04:38:18 am
That's  not the overused they're talking about.
#103  August 27, 2011, 04:54:01 am
  • You PC bro?
Oh... Well sorry. I'll send it to the Recycle bin. heh heh, my bad.

MDD

Re: Overused characters which could use a re-design or should be removed finally
#104  August 27, 2011, 08:27:53 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
OH GOD ANOTHER ONE HAHAHAHAHAHA
#105  August 28, 2011, 06:58:00 am
  • all is love in fair and war
Ryu needs a redesign. His outfit is dull, and his specials NEVER FUCKING CHANGE AT ALL. Has he not learned a single new special in 20 years? You could at least give him the air hadoken (that way akuma could fuck off) but apparently he doesn't know how to do anything other than the same 3 moves he has always known.

Ken and Akuma have changed more. Also, i like Sean for the fact that he's still in the shoto garb, but has put his own spin on the moves and changed things up a bit. Give Ryu a tracksuit and an ipod or something.

but he is like the pure version of the shoto, although track suit and i pod are too much for Ryu image imo, but he could use a little redesign, maybe more definition on his belt, maybe some small kanji characters written on either his gi or belt would already  fresh enough.
#106  August 29, 2011, 04:26:04 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Back in SF 1, Ryu had sandals while Ken was barefoot. And they had different coloured gloves.
What happened to that?
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#107  August 29, 2011, 05:36:35 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Sf2 is the only game where their gloves share the same color, as far as sf games goes.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#108  August 29, 2011, 05:38:08 am
    • USA
MVC3 and TVC did an awesome job at making Ryu and Ken different one each other.
#109  August 29, 2011, 05:44:03 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
You missed CFJ/E, but yeah, the whole world did.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#110  August 29, 2011, 05:50:23 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ken is in mvc3 ?
#111  August 29, 2011, 05:55:30 am
    • USA
#112  August 30, 2011, 05:52:46 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
ken is in mvc3 ?

According to Rednavi... yes  ::)

also, fuck Ryu and Akuma, I want Ken, he could be a lot better than those, I see more posibilities to make Ken different than the other 2...

like I say before... if Akuma gets in SvsT we already know how he will play, we can't spect something REALLY different about it  --;
            Zorf Giudecca
#113  August 30, 2011, 06:00:32 am
    • USA
...I don't want to use the :whoosh: unexistant emoticon twice the same day...

Oh wait! It's 0:53 AM over here! Yep, it's Thursday already.

:whoosh:
#114  August 30, 2011, 06:16:21 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#115  August 30, 2011, 06:20:37 am
    • USA
...wow I just fused 2 days... that's worse than Caturday >_<
#116  August 30, 2011, 08:08:57 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#117  August 30, 2011, 03:52:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#118  August 30, 2011, 10:15:58 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
They are different command normals.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.