YesNoOk

GokuZ2 [Project] (Read 399033 times)

Started by Balthazar, April 21, 2010, 08:26:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: GokuZ2
#41  April 29, 2010, 04:12:39 am
    • kratos-kreations.webs.com/
The character should be simple, so I think it's best to leave kaioken just for some special and super moves.

I like the idea of the power pole. But like Balthazar said, it's not very street fighter-ish. Maybe goku will use it in a special move, we will see.

If anyone wants to help out, we could use some goku voices. Later on we might let people make some palettes and pick the best ones.
#42  April 29, 2010, 04:28:24 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#43  April 29, 2010, 12:55:00 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Kratos, i have japanese Goku voice files from Budokai 3, Battle Statium D.O.N and Raging Blast, i'll send them to you tonight (i'm at school a.t.m). Do you want to use the japanese voice or the English? I'm all for japanese.
Yes thanks for the heads up, i'll fix the hair in descending sprites right away.
#44  April 29, 2010, 12:59:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!!

He can always make an Alternative sound file with English voices if he wants, but yeah : JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!!  ...
#45  April 29, 2010, 02:02:21 pm
    • USA
Im all for English. Sean Schemmel for the win.
#46  April 29, 2010, 02:04:24 pm
  • *ahem*...Gentlemen
    • www.samouczek.com
JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!!

He can always make an Alternative sound file with English voices if he wants, but yeah : JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!! JAPANESE !!!  ...
THIS...And please no Portuguese soundpacks. Looks damn epic i am getting tired of DB chars in Super Boutden size. Keep up the good work!
#47  April 29, 2010, 07:31:29 pm
Personally I like English voices sine I grew up with the American version of the anime. BUT, people also like the Japanese voices so I think I'll make both English and Japanese sound files.

If anyone has English Goku voices, they can send them my way.
#48  April 29, 2010, 07:33:23 pm
    • USA
Request it in Sounds. Im sure someone would be able to help you out there.
#49  April 29, 2010, 09:24:24 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Some palette's i've done, i like them all myself  ;P
#50  April 29, 2010, 09:30:30 pm
    • USA
Dont forget the blue/white gai Goku wears at the end of the Buu saga.  ;P
#51  April 29, 2010, 11:21:27 pm
I Would recommed adding KAI Style too...its like Darker Colors...but great to see :)
#52  April 30, 2010, 01:17:07 am
This guy is going to kick ass!
#53  April 30, 2010, 09:21:49 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com
Indeed!! I love what i have seen  :D

Thanks, Buckus.
#54  May 01, 2010, 06:26:54 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/

The one thing I dont like about his japanese voice is when he's actually speaking words his voice has a very high pitched kiddish sound to it and doesn't seem fitting for the person who's supposed to be the strongest in the anime.

This Goku looks amazing, I cant wait to see more from this project :)
#55  May 02, 2010, 05:51:26 am
So we're working on the basics right now. Once those are done we can start on the attacks and hopefully show ya'll some cool stuff.

Here's some palettes I've come up with in the mean time.

Normal(default)      Vegito                Gohan

Credit to Neocide since I borrowed some colors.
#56  May 02, 2010, 08:34:59 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#57  May 02, 2010, 09:34:17 am
can't help but noticing goku's left hand, by the wrist there where he has his "wrist band"...looks kinda "tied" as in like when you tie a balloon and the the middle gets like "squished", you get what i mean? its not proportional, seeing how his forearm and palm are considerably bigger than his wrist area :-\ just a piece of my mind on the sprite but overall its looking very tidy and neat, good luck with this project ;)
#58  May 03, 2010, 06:12:56 pm
    • USA
#59  May 03, 2010, 06:35:38 pm
  • He can break those cuffs!
Excellent work here Balthazar. I came up with a palette myself:

#60  May 03, 2010, 07:46:29 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
awesome sprite work Balthazar , i think that ... this is one of the best dbz char i ever seen .. any plans on doing someone else after u finish Goku ?