YesNoOk

C. VIPER (Read 146751 times)

Started by MGMURROW, November 30, 2012, 01:44:45 am
C. VIPER
#1  November 30, 2012, 01:44:45 am
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
SOMETHING TO TEASE YOU...SHE IS COMING!!

AWESOME SPRITE WORK FROM THE ONE AND ONLY FeLo!!

Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:58:55 am by MGMURROW
Re: C. VIPER
#2  November 30, 2012, 01:55:23 am
    • USA
 :flipout:

Awesome, I can't wait for her, good luck!
#3  November 30, 2012, 02:00:36 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
 :swoon: Oh my god, can't wait.
#4  November 30, 2012, 02:11:16 am
  • Niigasan
Will she be a separate release?
#5  November 30, 2012, 02:18:49 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice man goof luck on her
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#6  November 30, 2012, 02:28:01 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Eagerly awaiting this.
#7  November 30, 2012, 02:35:16 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Well this is a surprise.  Best of luck to you bro.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
#8  November 30, 2012, 02:37:52 am
OOOOOO:

THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC.
#9  November 30, 2012, 02:38:52 am
    • USA
This is marvelous!!!! Love the sprite work and the FX.....~
#10  November 30, 2012, 06:43:16 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#11  November 30, 2012, 06:56:28 am
    • USA
Definitely looking forward to this.
#12  November 30, 2012, 11:59:51 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
damn, this is gorgeous!  :buttrox:
#13  November 30, 2012, 02:33:44 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Nice to see she is finally almost fully done.

This is one character that I've been keeping my sights on for a while.

Looks like an excellent job so far.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#14  December 06, 2012, 01:52:36 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Looking good. :)
#15  December 06, 2012, 09:58:42 pm
  • You are watching Mugen TV
    • www.youtube.com/user/MugenLord
Really impressive, can't wait to see the finished product.
#16  December 17, 2012, 06:23:54 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Fantastic!
#17  December 17, 2012, 06:37:59 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
Nice snapshots and good luck!
#18  December 18, 2012, 01:48:39 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Outstanding!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#19  December 18, 2012, 03:56:24 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
yeah baby
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#20  December 18, 2012, 07:11:19 am
  • Raging Fist
hehehe Hello Gorgeous!
I hope to see more :3
#21  December 18, 2012, 06:35:38 pm
  • SNK is life
#22  December 18, 2012, 11:43:16 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Too bad...
I could be so cool to kick several asses playing her...
Perhaps the sprites can be used in an alternative version for regular mugen...

Good job
#23  December 18, 2012, 11:51:55 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
LOL!... we got trolled I see lol....
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#24  December 19, 2012, 07:23:03 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
How are you being trolled exactly? Coz you know... last time I checked... this was under the full game section.
#25  December 19, 2012, 05:08:46 pm
  • SNK is life
Because Felo pimping out his Viper sprites wasn't necessarily in here only, we thought it was an open mugen project.

Although I may be confused, since I know about this Viper from other private conversations.
#26  December 19, 2012, 05:10:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It says "not of yet", maybe after release he changes his mind.
#27  December 19, 2012, 05:28:02 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Oh. Wow, what a discussion O_O

OK, about Viper: She was/is/will be Open Source. Aside CFAS, there will be at least 2 versions more. And I think someone wants to make her with a "so liked style". So, don't worry. Anyway, CFAS demo has the character folders available, so I guess it will be possible to play with her in regular mugen.

Ricco: Exclusive to the project is the guy I'm making a crazy colour separation :P
I swear there was something cool here!!
#28  December 19, 2012, 05:31:48 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
So, i cant wait to see her in action! Crhistmas gift??? LOL
#29  December 19, 2012, 05:46:55 pm

DW

#30  December 19, 2012, 06:23:00 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
First, let me say, she's looking great. Very nice in game from those pics. I look forward to when she's finished, sprite-wise.

Second, this is a bit off topic, but I'm going to say this at Shinra as well with testing and all. So far, all the chars SFFs are RIDICULOUSLY huge. I mean, none of them are even hi-res. Essentially CPS2/CVS styled sprites. So, why is Chun-Li's SFF OVER 84,000 KB? With Ryu and Cap Command somewhere around 60,000+. I really don't see the need for such huge SFFs.
#31  December 21, 2012, 12:50:37 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
Even 75% complete she would be a nice gift! :)
#32  December 21, 2012, 10:08:55 pm
Awesome! Can't wait to see how CAPCOM steals FeLo's work, stamp a "CAPCOM aproved" seal on it and include her on a future game. (Street Fighter X MegaMan anyone...?)

Kudos to you, guys.
#33  December 22, 2012, 09:55:59 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Awesome! Can't wait to see how CAPCOM steals FeLo's work, stamp a "CAPCOM aproved" seal on it and include her on a future game. (Street Fighter X MegaMan anyone...?)

Kudos to you, guys.

I second this statement.

They're going to do the same thing with that "Darkstalkers" contest they've got going on.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME

hjk

#34  December 25, 2012, 12:02:04 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Just a question.

- Are you going to add new moves to Viper, because her current moveset is a little impractical(weak/disadvantageous) from a competitive (AI) Mugen standpoint?
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#35  December 25, 2012, 04:21:28 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Just a question.

- Are you going to add new moves to Viper, because her current moveset is a little impractical(weak/disadvantageous) from a competitive (AI) Mugen standpoint?

Spoken like somebody who has never played a game she's in.  Viper is high/top tier in BOTH SSF4AE AND Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

hjk

#36  December 25, 2012, 05:06:12 am
    • Afghanistan
Spoken like somebody who has never played a game she's in.  Viper is high/top tier in BOTH SSF4AE AND Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
No fool. Read the quote again.
I know about her SSF4 tier standing... that's not going to hold up well in Mugen aka, I was planning on making an AI patch for her, but I have enough insight to recognize that her SSF4 movelist isn't going to cut it.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:27:25 am by hjk
#37  December 25, 2012, 08:33:18 am
Yes, Viper will have new moves. how many depend on how much Felo "approves" seeing he is making the sprites. I have alot of things planned for her but we will have to see how it comes to light. As for the AI, we haven't discussed that from the project standpoint but as for my stand alone C. Viper, her AI will be up to par with all my releases.

Hope i answered your questions

MGMURROW
#38  December 25, 2012, 12:42:54 pm

It was something I wanted to give her, but then I realized that:

- Thunder Knuckle has different properties depending on which button you hit: Light has the abbility to cross through projectiles, but it can be easily blocked. Mid it's the same as light, but not that easy to block, and can break a defense. And finally, her Hard one has the properties of a juggle/uppercut where you can easily go for an air strategy(if timed correctly). It also has the property of a reversal. Both Mid and hard hs the properties to be cancelled, so combo strategies can go from them.

- Burning Kick: It can negate projectiles. Also, it starts slow, soit's a bit risky to do it in the ground. But if for example, your rival makes a crouch attack, you can evade it(~then combo). Aside that, its aerial version can be comb-able from a Seismic Hammer.

- Seismic Hammer: It's, for me, the most useless mvoement of her list, it's like a "hey! don't get that far from me!", which is pretty useful against those people who gets in the corner and "hadoooken-hadooooken-hadooooken[/Loop]". This, and  being a starter for combos from Burning Kick. Even from light thunder kunckle. Or even for combinig it with one of her ultras.

Aside that, I'm open to any ideas, so feel free to comment. I would include her EYEBEAM! from MvC3 only if I find a vid where it's shown, but no luck ATM.

- MGMURROW: tell me your ideas!

#39  December 25, 2012, 02:51:52 pm
#40  December 25, 2012, 03:44:52 pm
Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:10:44 pm by Drex
#41  December 25, 2012, 04:35:57 pm
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
#42  December 25, 2012, 04:56:04 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#43  December 26, 2012, 01:26:33 am
Felo i have already implemented the Optic Laser, i will let you know what sprites i used(and the ones that i was going to ask you to finish when i get home from the holidays). and i will talk to you about the ideas when i get back from the holidays. also i have both ultras done so no "need" to finish the second ultra sprites unless you want to for cosmetic purposes. will get with you soon to discuss more

thanks

MGMURROW

hjk

#44  December 27, 2012, 06:09:51 pm
    • Afghanistan
Yes, Viper will have new moves. how many depend on how much Felo "approves" seeing he is making the sprites. I have alot of things planned for her but we will have to see how it comes to light. As for the AI, we haven't discussed that from the project standpoint but as for my stand alone C. Viper, her AI will be up to par with all my releases.
Hope i answered your questions
MGMURROW
Yes, you did. Thank you.

It was something I wanted to give her, but then I realized that:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Aside that, I'm open to any ideas, so feel free to comment. I would include her EYEBEAM! from MvC3 only if I find a vid where it's shown, but no luck ATM.
- MGMURROW: tell me your ideas!
Thanks for the response. I'll provide more detailed feedback in a few days.
- Thunder Knuckle low and mid/high were two moves I took issue with. On both guard and hit they can be unsafe because they leave C.Viper easily open to a counter if cmk isn't timed correctly in order to combo. I was wondering if you'd give her a new, reanimated version with knockdown properties which I will outline later on.
- Burning Kick. Burning Kick also has crossup properties which is what will really get messed up because the majority of people who code AI in mugen use seriously broken guarding.
These, therefore, will never work.
4:10-6:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJRckgem1Y#t=4m10s
- Seismic Hammer is also useless because of the broken guarding. Had it been a real projectile, I could have used it to allow Viper to follow, then pull the Burning Kick crossup just before the projectile made contact effectively trapping p2. Also, being a short "explosion" at set distances, it's bound to get blocked every time.

Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:01:47 pm by hjk
#45  December 28, 2012, 04:33:53 am
  • Welcome to Die!
few questions, will burn kicks be cancelable like mvc3? also which versions of moves are you implementing? for example in the sf4 series seismo hits low and burnkick hits mid, in mvc3 they changed this, siesmo hits mid and burnkicks are overheads, think it would be broken to have seismo's as lows and burnkicks as highs lol, and another thing rapid seismo's in mvc3 don't require your opponent guard it to be able to execute it? how are you planning to execute it in this instance?

good job to you and Felo, my fave sf4 character by far!

edit: also hard tk feint has 2-3 frames of invincibility
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlchemistMI

Alchemist AKA Alcheymyst AKA H.F.C Alchey
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:37:34 am by Alchemist
#46  January 05, 2013, 04:59:33 pm
I know about her SSF4 tier standing... that's not going to hold up well in Mugen aka, I was planning on making an AI patch for her, but I have enough insight to recognize that her SSF4 movelist isn't going to cut it.
this claim is kind of ridiculous - saying viper's moveset doesn't hold up in mugen is completely useless information. a mugen select screen can have characters that are way overpowered compared to viper. this, however, is a full game with some sense of balance.
#47  January 05, 2013, 05:53:44 pm
After playing the Alpha version, I can say she's pretty solid.

Loved the captcha in this: French fried(LOL?)

Dunno if this one is a small mistake or just Catuar's hitbox trolling time:
#48  January 06, 2013, 07:49:32 am
    • USA
Its the hitbox my friend. :)

hjk

#49  January 06, 2013, 12:13:27 pm
    • Afghanistan
this claim is kind of ridiculous - saying viper's moveset doesn't hold up in mugen is completely useless information. a mugen select screen can have characters that are way overpowered compared to viper. this, however, is a full game with some sense of balance.
First I'll say I was reacting to this post by Felo:
Aside CFAS, there will be at least 2 versions more... Anyway, CFAS demo has the character folders available, so I guess it will be possible to play with her in regular mugen.

Second:
If Felo plans to keep things accurate and I was to apply a fair AI to the character, trust me when I say that I wouldn't be able to do jack 'ish (in terms of fighting other AIs).  You see that Nash I sent you, I had to change around so much BS, especially some of his CLSNs, in order to make him more competitive. A better example for you would be to try to code a fair/human-like AI for warusaki3's stock Benimaru. Because Beni lacks range, invulnerability on many of his moves, and has extremely short CLSN attacks, any fair AI you apply is bound to fail. I could respond by breaking the triggers, yes, but I don't like pulling that horse crap... so what I do instead is "balance" the character to make it more competitive with other mugen AIs.

Third:
What Viper needs is more distancing options. Because of the way AIs trigger their basics and their guards(which I barely if ever code because it's naturally broken), Viper, whose moves don't provide much distancing range on block, is bound to get caught by badly triggered combos because she'll wind up too close to p2 (I'm speaking specifically about Burning Kick and Thunder Knuckle). It's complicated, but I'll demonstrate it for you when she comes out if indeed she can be converted to regular mugen.

Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:13:31 pm by hjk
#50  January 07, 2013, 07:14:22 pm
If Felo plans to keep things accurate and I was to apply a fair AI to the character, trust me when I say that I wouldn't be able to do jack 'ish (in terms of fighting other AIs).
who cares? changing a character's moveset because the ai might not be able to use it properly is a terrible design decision
#51  January 07, 2013, 07:22:55 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
And the whole "make it competitive with other AI" is terrible thinking.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#52  January 07, 2013, 07:23:12 pm
  • Foolish, but learning.
Because of the way AIs trigger their basics and their guards(which I barely if ever code because it's naturally broken)

Can you explain the issue?
\"So you have chosen....death.\"-Saruman.
#53  January 07, 2013, 07:29:46 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
The primary purpose of a Mugen character (or fighting game character in general for that matter) is to be used by the player.  The AI being able to do do this or whatever is irrelevant unless it's a boss.

hjk

#54  January 07, 2013, 08:21:05 pm
    • Afghanistan
Before I respond, let me say that my aim, if it wasn't already obvious, was to offer my services in the department which is my focus. I thought that I had already implied that, but...

If Felo plans to keep things accurate and I was to apply a fair AI to the character, trust me when I say that I wouldn't be able to do jack 'ish (in terms of fighting other AIs).
who cares? changing a character's moveset because the ai might not be able to use it properly is a terrible design decision
Did I say that? I asked for one move to have knockdown properties, which imo, it should have had in the game in the first place.
Edit:
Excuse me, that's what I initially asked for.
Edit:
And let me clarify. I'm talking mainly about competing with truly CvSish, Kof-ish, and SF3'ish characters...

And the whole "make it competitive with other AI" is terrible thinking.
Why? Why would that be terrible thinking? I REALLY want you to explain this...

The primary purpose of a Mugen character (or fighting game character in general for that matter) is to be used by the player.  The AI being able to do do this or whatever is irrelevant unless it's a boss.
Honestly, I've been trying not to offend you, but you piss me off a lot. Dude, shut up. There have been countless times where I've given feedback on characters that lack AI. If you don't have the forethought to understand WHY I posted what I did (i.e. my plan to help with coding her AI so I can do something similar to Ultimate Terry minus the parts where I broke him) then seriously, shut the fuck up, because you always sound like a presumptious assinine little idiot and you do it consistently. God MC2, just THINK before you make posts because you're intolerably annoying.

Because of the way AIs trigger their basics and their guards(which I barely if ever code because it's naturally broken)
Can you explain the issue?
The standard practice amongst AI coders is to trigger your close ranged basics immediately, especially if p2 is idle. So if Burning Kick gets blocked and Viper is within range during her minimal landing recovery frames (should Felo choose to add them), she is going to get attacked and hit by basics which often lead to broken BS combos.
The guard code is as broken as shit with most people. There isn't a single AI coder that recognizes how broken their guard codes are, starting with PotS, resulting in AI's that can block stringed assaults that should have been virtually unguardable. Watching them block entire strings of Custom Combos because their codes are based on p2's movetype and statetype is such horseshit. I'll have to make a video about this shit because it pisses me off every time I have to code.
On top of that, I watch pro matches all the time and know that no one comes remotely close to coding anything similar to what I see, but force me to code broken nonsense in response to their broken shit. It kills me to have to sacrifice creativity, authenticity, and realism for competitiveness in what is essentially a broken "market."

Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:57:00 pm by hjk
#55  January 07, 2013, 09:24:03 pm
because, like mc2 said, fighting games are primarily meant to be played by human beings against human beings. changing a move's properties just for the sake of competitive AI is bad

hjk

#56  January 07, 2013, 09:33:06 pm
    • Afghanistan
because, like mc2 said, fighting games are primarily meant to be played by human beings against human beings. changing a move's properties just for the sake of competitive AI is bad
I'll technically take that point, but I have to leave you with this:
- What's bad for the AI, will be equally as disadvantageous for the player. Characters aren't necessarily designed for the "player" more than they're designed to the specifications and preferences of "the creator." With those properties, Viper's not going to be "my" main, but for whichever player is okay with it, then it's okay.
- I like your interpretation, but MC2's response came only after you posted. He could easily have said the same thing in his first response to me, or in reply to my second, but didn't. Couldn't he have?

Edit:
And, let me be clear. Felo has teh right to simply deny my earlier request. I can't force it down his throught. It's his creation and he's putting in the hard work for it... which I'll back end.

Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:38:29 pm by hjk
#57  January 08, 2013, 07:07:03 am
  • Foolish, but learning.
The guard code is as broken as shit with most people. There isn't a single AI coder that recognizes how broken their guard codes are, starting with PotS, resulting in AI's that can block stringed assaults that should have been virtually unguardable. Watching them block entire strings of Custom Combos because their codes are based on p2's movetype and statetype is such horseshit. I'll have to make a video about this shit because it pisses me off every time I have to code.

You say this, and then I seem to recall a lot of 'standard' fighting games do this sort of thing also(Even though I can't recall direct examples)-blocking the unblockable, impossible combos and so on.  There's probably a lot of examples out there, not just in MUGEN.  Hmm.  It'd be an interesting video just tracking all the examples of that sort of thing down.
\"So you have chosen....death.\"-Saruman.
#58  January 08, 2013, 07:55:37 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
And, let me be clear. Felo has teh right to simply deny my earlier request. I can't force it down his throught. It's his creation and he's putting in the hard work for it... which I'll back end.
Technically ... It's MgMurrow's call as he is lead programmer. That being said, the current level of AI implemented is competitive, but not the point of SNK Boss syndrome, as the design aspect was for the game to be fun  to play and a frustrating experience, as many mugen players aren't hardcore fighting gamers. Yes, this is catering to the more casual crowd, but that's just the route we are going right now. Furthermore, as far as I know, when the game is released, all files will probably be available, at that time you are free to add your AI version.

And I kind of have to agree with MC2 on this case, the characters are being made to play with, not to watch it play itself.

hjk

#59  January 08, 2013, 01:15:35 pm
    • Afghanistan
You say this, and then I seem to recall a lot of 'standard' fighting games do this sort of thing also(Even though I can't recall direct examples)-blocking the unblockable, impossible combos and so on.  There's probably a lot of examples out there, not just in MUGEN.  Hmm.  It'd be an interesting video
The AI coders whom I'm talking about are those who claim their AIs aren't broken and additionally claim that their AIs are humanlike, when this presents a glaring example of a contradiction. I'd say like 100% of the AIs I'd end up testing would fall into this category, except maybe Cyanide's because he recognized it as well.

Technically ... It's MgMurrow's call as he is lead programmer. That being said, the current level of AI implemented is competitive, but not the point of SNK Boss syndrome, as the design aspect was for the game to be fun  to play and a frustrating experience, as many mugen players aren't hardcore fighting gamers. Yes, this is catering to the more casual crowd, but that's just the route we are going right now. Furthermore, as far as I know, when the game is released, all files will probably be available, at that time you are free to add your AI version.
Thanks for the correction.

And I kind of have to agree with MC2 on this case, the characters are being made to play with, not to watch it play itself.
That's not the point I'm making. I was merely trying to offer some help if you guys wanted it. Two; I'm just pointing this out, but you can't necessarily make a character that is suited to the player because TONs of players have different preferences. What you're doing in reality is making characters that are suited to your preferences that hopefully match up to what most players want.
All that I was saying in the end was that should you accept my offer, would you be willing to add new properties to the move, because I intend to hold any AI I program to the original character's standards. Finito.
Yes, I understand that the AI is not the primary thing. Set that aside. This was an offer, you have the right to accept or decline...

But we'll say MG already answered the question. He will code his own and that is fine. Thank you very much.

#60  January 30, 2013, 10:45:04 pm
- Thunder Knuckle has different properties depending on which button you hit: Light has the abbility to cross through projectiles, but it can be easily blocked. Mid it's the same as light, but not that easy to block, and can break a defense. And finally, her Hard one has the properties of a juggle/uppercut where you can easily go for an air strategy(if timed correctly). It also has the property of a reversal. Both Mid and hard hs the properties to be cancelled, so combo strategies can go from them.

I would like some input on this move please....Here is my debate

I coded the Thunder Knuckle off of SSF4AE...Then i remembered she was in UMVC3 so i started to look into her moves there seeing CFAS is a "versus" type game. Give me your thoughts on the move and what properties they should have(Light, Medium and Hard Thunder Knuckle).

All the startup times are the same(normal startup as in any versus game but is not slow)

As of now the Light Knuckle's distance is short and is the "crouching" one, highest damage 

Medium distance is longer(maybe half the screen) and is the "standing" one

Hard is like the EX version in UMVC3 and can cover the screen length, lowest damage(was the "upward" one but i liked the EX UMVC3 one better)

I would like some input on what attributes each might have(from either SSF4 or UMVC3, if i should keep the HARD UPWARD THUNDER KNUCKLE, what are the properties of a "reversal" that felo mentioned??

give me your thoughts please so i can get some insight and some direction on this move please

thanks

MGMURROW 

#61  February 14, 2013, 03:33:56 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
The upward knuckle was a useful anti-air, don't remove it, please.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

SNT

#62  February 14, 2013, 05:51:56 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#63  February 14, 2013, 07:09:40 pm
What about the crouching as the light, ex version as the medium and the upward one as the hard...

any thoughts or suggestions please

MGMURROW
#64  February 14, 2013, 07:15:56 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
No, the Medium was also useful in grounded combos. Just leave it as it was in SF4.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#65  February 14, 2013, 07:34:41 pm
    • USA
For real man, keep Viper as she is.
#66  February 19, 2013, 08:38:02 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Rockin' awesome! C. Viper is badass on the look as always!
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#67  September 21, 2014, 05:08:18 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
nice  wish i can download  her
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#68  September 21, 2014, 06:06:02 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
If her link is currently unavailable, you can use the Request section and ask for a link there.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#69  September 21, 2014, 06:42:23 pm
He doesn't make sense most of the time or requests for something to be made or just spams, so any attempt of talking to him are useless. By the way, C.Viper is not released.
#70  September 21, 2014, 07:54:23 pm
As Alex said, there's no Download links by the moment.

Just be patient.
#71  September 23, 2014, 04:44:23 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
thanks @Markpachi  . okay just cant wait  to Download  thanks  mark  . sorry mark  New to this Site =) and poor Engish
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker