YesNoOk

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 2018 version RELEASED!  (Read 122055 times)

Started by Shin DANZEY, September 23, 2017, 10:46:31 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

what mode did you prefer to play in danzey legendary tournament 2?

mode tournament
mode challenge
mode tournament and challenge (alternated)
sorry, mode normal with mugen
Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 ** MUGEN Tournament ** PATCH RELEASED UPDATE v2 !
#61  May 27, 2018, 03:37:49 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
What even is this tournament thing anyway that this one person keeps shilling over and over and over with all these stretched images and gifs and videos and multicolored fancy fonts?  It's like a Geocities webpage.
Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 ** MUGEN Tournament ** PATCH RELEASED UPDATE v2 !
#62  May 27, 2018, 04:19:19 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
AFAIK, that's something like Add-On to MUGEN to create UMK3-Like Tournaments, but with 16 chars instead of 8. Maybe even something more than that... And the guy, that keeps rumbling about it (from multiple accounts, like Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku found out) is the Creator of that thing.
While I can understand his Pride of Creator, while I can understand he could put a lot of it in that add-on, I have to say it right in the face: that doesn't make add-on useful. I mean, MUGEN don't do Online, where such thing really could be of use, and if someone wants to do a tournament Offline, then all they need is their personal queue, IRL Rules, and normal VS Mode MUGEN has already, they don't need any add-ons for that. So, no wonder nobody cares about that thing...
But still, MAYBE that Danzey has potential to create something noteworthy. Afterall, that's a thing that can mess with MUGEN. Maybe he will be able to think about something MORE useful, pull this off and finally get the praises he strives for so much.
#63  June 05, 2018, 06:33:41 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
AFAIK, that's something like Add-On to MUGEN to create UMK3-Like Tournaments, but with 16 chars instead of 8. Maybe even something more than that... And the guy, that keeps rumbling about it (from multiple accounts, like Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku found out) is the Creator of that thing.
While I can understand his Pride of Creator, while I can understand he could put a lot of it in that add-on, I have to say it right in the face: that doesn't make add-on useful. I mean, MUGEN don't do Online, where such thing really could be of use, and if someone wants to do a tournament Offline, then all they need is their personal queue, IRL Rules, and normal VS Mode MUGEN has already, they don't need any add-ons for that. So, no wonder nobody cares about that thing...
But still, MAYBE that Danzey has potential to create something noteworthy. Afterall, that's a thing that can mess with MUGEN. Maybe he will be able to think about something MORE useful, pull this off and finally get the praises he strives for so much.

Thanks for your comment!
it'is not a fake!
the add on is a new advanced in the project !
for the pseudo is only a misunderstanding!
my internet connection is based from a cyber café ( the same ip for the user)
try it before talking wortsly !!!
have a nice day!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:29:37 am by Shin DANZEY
#64  June 05, 2018, 06:40:18 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Oh so it wasn't you, it was just a user posting from the same location

That also has an email address with the name danzey in it

Located entirely in this topic

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 06:53:54 pm by Speedpreacher
#65  June 23, 2018, 06:55:33 pm
    • France
here is the summary of the new features of patch v2

several bug fixed.
Introductory cinematic is fluid!

2 official languages; English or French

the applications is more stable

a new mode challenge with cinematics and transitions

challenge mode becomes tougher with 2 levels of difficulty

saving the challenge mode is fast

new icons have been put in several modes:
tournament mode and challennge mode included

new cinematics added to the tournament mode to make it more intense!

the options have been expanded: more possibilities!
like changing the life, changing the music, changing the appearance, even the classification, ect ...

the tournament mode is more pleasant and easy to distinguish
adding some animations to make it dynamic

the music matches the tournament perfectly

the backup period has been accelerated

the automatic tournament mode is improved but can be perfected sometimes.

the database mode to see the data on the fighter has also been improved!
the design has been reviewed!

the other modes had a slight reshuffle

the patch brings new musical theme.

this patch is essential to make the most of the danzey legendary tournament 2. :smash:

#66  July 08, 2018, 01:11:50 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
If this was an addon of a few mb i would grab it since it looks fine to customize but is just a random compilation not worthy  since most people has those chars,this work on a similar way to batch AI vs AI with a combination of score system.
Requiring 1.0 or lower means this doesnt have the advantages of 1.1,the lack of customization made it unappealing (while some are fine with your roster and images to me looks similar to something a 10 year old would make thinking is the best and the coolest without knowing is mostly a sausage fest)

The idea is fine but needs customization for end user think about mugen story mode is quite good have some good tools but you wont see chars posted with it
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#67  July 08, 2018, 11:48:05 pm
the game is good....but i don´t get to play with chars so amplifed like that...the sprites in max pixels is too much to me.
#68  July 12, 2018, 04:09:10 pm
    • France
the game is good....but i don´t get to play with chars so amplifed like that...the sprites in max pixels is too much to me.

thank you for your comment !
The project is serious! the idea was to have some fun with mugen in other way.
the tournament is for duration! :cowboy:
a victory gives points or xp!
also,the characters in the videos are known!  the creators are:
 INFINITE for the majority
you can find them in his forum .
REU for evil ryu and evil ken
ME, SHIN DANZEY with AI patch IN MY blog. :bjugoi:
ethan lives for SPEC OPERATIONS CHARS
the reason for which i didn't add my characters is i wanted to let the player free to manage his tournament!
that's it! :thumbsup:
thank you for you playing!
sorry for my english

#69  September 07, 2018, 11:46:01 am
    • France
If this was an addon of a few mb i would grab it since it looks fine to customize but is just a random compilation not worthy  since most people has those chars,this work on a similar way to batch AI vs AI with a combination of score system.
Requiring 1.0 or lower means this doesnt have the advantages of 1.1,the lack of customization made it unappealing (while some are fine with your roster and images to me looks similar to something a 10 year old would make thinking is the best and the coolest without knowing is mostly a sausage fest)

The idea is fine but needs customization for end user think about mugen story mode is quite good have some good tools but you wont see chars posted with it

I don't agree with you . there is customisation because you can add backgrounds and change musics!

Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 ** MUGEN Tournament maker **++ PATCH RELEASED! !
#70  October 30, 2018, 02:53:53 pm
    • France

THE LINKS WAS FIXED!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Please download now