YesNoOk

EX / Fighting Layer: New Arika fighting game (Read 674232 times)

Started by Renzo F, April 01, 2017, 04:40:22 pm
Share this topic:

DW

Re: EX / Fighting Layer: New Arika fighting game
#141  December 14, 2017, 05:14:25 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
You should try out Infinity with him. It's pretty nice and very good for him against Juggernaut/Miracle gougi.
#142  December 15, 2017, 01:19:22 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
i may lol. I'm usually too focused on p2 to even notice what my gougi is doing half the time.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.

ZX2

#143  January 02, 2018, 01:10:17 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
This took me a bit to get this crop out into a transparent render, but here it is the transparent render for Shirase's portrait (Wish I could've trimmed it up a little more).

This one has the glow effect they use in the menu

Edit: did a bit more as to give her a torso. It's really difficult to find an almost full render of her portrait, without having the spelling shirase on her torso in her reveal trailer.  :sweatdrop:
Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:01:04 am by ZX2

ZX2

#144  January 04, 2018, 02:52:25 pm
Okay so I wanted to make this a collage cross over with both the characters from Street Fighter & Fighting EX Layer, but since there aren't enough confirmed characters with their fully rendered portraits (for FEXL) that idea has been postphoned for now.

Instead I ended up putting together a collage for the characters that are in fighting EX layer and this is what it turned out to be (had to add in D.Dark as well after I caught wind of a leaked image on Arika's facebook page showing his portrait art
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
).
Also here's one with a put together title (made two variations). Btw which do you guys like? Fighting EX Layer
or Fighting EX Layer Plus EX Layer lol :yaoming: (for Nostalgia of the EX Series)
Yes I will editing it more overtime especially when more stuff like characters (with full rendered portraits) are out.
Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 03:01:34 pm by ZX2
#145  January 04, 2018, 02:58:40 pm
Isn't there a graphic arts section where people can display the stuff they make and ask for feedback ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

ZX2

#146  January 13, 2018, 08:24:25 pm
Here's another update this time I made the modern Fighting Layer Logo look somewhat similar to the old EX.

Hopefully when Blair Dame's portrait gets revealed or leaked I'll try to fit her into this mashup.  :mhappy:
#147  January 14, 2018, 03:46:55 am
Hello? Didn't you read what Byakko said? Post that stuff in Graphics!

ZX2

#148  January 14, 2018, 05:45:01 am
Oh right. Well I'll stop posting this stuff here sorry
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 05:52:10 am by ZX2
#149  January 23, 2018, 03:06:03 pm
#150  January 23, 2018, 03:32:59 pm
"Oh, there she is again.
*She won't be unveiled until February or later"
Lol cocktease.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#151  January 23, 2018, 04:42:16 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world

C. Jack teased
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.

lui

#152  January 23, 2018, 10:26:10 pm
    • USA
He's just called Jack now. According to Arika on FB, this is due to copyright issues (lol)
#153  January 24, 2018, 12:40:17 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I didn't think the guys who make Cracker Jack snacks would be that protective of the name.

Anyhow... Seems like Jack is embracing his cowboy heritage isn't he?
#154  January 24, 2018, 02:23:03 am
  • I must be allergic to money cos I never have it
Technically, they could have still called him 'C.Jack' but changed the 'Cracker' to something else.

I remember a long time ago there was a guy in a comic book called 'Bedrock'. Apparently, the creators of the Flintstones didn't like this so the creator changed the character's name to 'Badrock'. This is how stupid the legal system is sometimes because 'Bedrock' is a common word and not a unique name even though it was used as a name in both circumstances. Imagine how stupid it would be if Apple did the same thing. So, everyone who sold the fruit would have to call it 'Red or Green Tree Fruit' instead...

I blame lawyers.

Revanto  ;P
3d rocks!

ZX2

#155  January 24, 2018, 06:10:14 am
So I guess the C is gonna stand for Cowboy Jack? Not sure bout the feeling of that :\
#156  January 25, 2018, 03:13:09 am
  • I must be allergic to money cos I never have it
Based on C.Jack's original look, I always thought he was involved with the mafiosa. Even the stage music gave that vibe. Then again I never did read any bios on him and find out his back story so I may have missed something. Not digging the cowboy theme, though.

Rev.
3d rocks!

lui

#157  January 25, 2018, 03:46:30 am
    • USA
there's no c at all in his name. it's just jack, arika stated that's what they want the players to call him now
#158  January 25, 2018, 04:20:16 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Should've changed his name to Caucasian Jack.
#159  February 26, 2018, 07:14:08 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Live at Twitch few hours ago. Close to the end of the Live...

SHADOW FREAKING GEIST!! :D :D
And at the minute 53:50, GAMEPLAY TRAILER OF BLAIR AND JACK!! :D :D :D
Seems that Arika still working on Blair's V/A. Jack looks dope!

Also some more notes about the game from the Livestream.
"Fighting Layer EX will launch digitally for PlayStation 4 worldwide before the end of June.

The standard edition of Fighting Layer EX will cost $59.99, and include 15 Gougi decks and 12 characters. A “Light” version including five Gougi decks and 10 characters will also be available for $39.99. Downloadable content will include “Type-A” and “Type-Gold” character color variations. Arika said that if the game does well, it could also receive a physical release, as well as a PC version via Steam.

Also announced during the stream, Shadowgeist (pictured) will be a playable character.

Other details shared on the stream include that the game will not have a Story Mode (but there is a single-player mode that has yet to be announced), not support legacy controllers upon release, and only feature Japanese voice-overs."
https://gematsu.com/2018/02/fighting-ex-layer-adds-shadowgeist-launch-digitally-end-june
Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:34:54 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#160  February 26, 2018, 09:51:00 am
    • Netherlands
Interesting to offer a smaller version of the game at launch. I can see that being used to tie people over who may be interested in the game but don't want to commit to a full 60 dollar pricetag.